AZ AZ - Pima Co., HispFem UP4923, 15-20, alias 'Maria Mendez Morales', Jun'08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is what I have found about "Crow Hang Village" so far:

Its authentic name it's HAIVANA NAKYA. httphttps://www.google.com/maps/place/32%C2%B000'19.0%22N+111%C2%B042'45.0%22W/@32.0083646,-111.7213271,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d32.005278!4d-111.7125

I searched "Crow Hang Village" and I found that's a misnomer, but the inhabitants call that place that way.

Haivana Nakya Cemetery, Sells, Pima, Arizona, United States | BillionGraves Cemetery and Images Here's the location of the cemetery, that's how I found out the real name of the place.

So I am 100% sure that's the place where she was found, besides, it's very close to Kitt Peak, which it's a reference given before.

Ok, anyways, I've been searching about the telephone number and I am almost 100% sure that's from Altar, SON.
(637) 3740886 which belongs to "Francisca Elena Valenzuela Lopez". Coincidence right? Valenzuela is the last name of one of the "pastores".
I can call that number, but maybe it doesn't lead us anywhere.

In addition, I have tried to contact Alan Larson, unsuccesfully. There's no direct contact with him, only by his webpage but no one has ever replied to me.

Finally, yes, there are some missing people databases for those who where trying to cross the border, I live researching on them, but usually there's no valuable info out of them, and they're outdated.
Thank you! Thank you!

I wrote up a long post before I saw your post..LOL

Whoever, processed her in AZ actually had a decent amt of material to work with.

I think they didn't make much of an effort to identify her!

The phone in GA likely had clues too.

Possible church location: Iglesia Odres Nuevos · Pino 16, Benito Juárez, 83753 Altar, Son., Mexico
Screenshot Capture - 2023-08-08 - 14-55-52.png
Appears to be a very small church....

Last edited:
Connecting all the dots from the map, Jane Doe's notes and google reviews, I believe one of the pastors can easily be contacted.

I forgot about this case. Hopefully they read Websleuths and get LE to contact the pastor. He should be easy to contact. (It's actually fairly easy to figure out his name. He's somewhat active on SM and has left reviews of places)
If he remembers her, he may know her name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back