Found Deceased AZ - Roberta Louise "Bobbie" Braden, 80, medical condition which may cause confusion, Phoenix, 1 May 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
John Lordan (on YouTube) has a new video out on Roberta. Her sons are hoping that with all the people out this holiday weekend, some sign of her may be found.

Phoenix police said human remains were located on Nov. 21 – after 207 days of searching – in a remote area of South Mountain. Detectives later confirmed through testing that the remains belonged to Braden.

Her son, Justin Powell, said investigators told him about the remains on Monday.

“To finally hear something even though it was disastrous and not the ending that we wanted but to hear we found something, it was a combination of sadness and relief,” Powell said. “Not knowing has probably been one of the worst experiences of my life.”

As for what's next, Powell said his family finally has closure and is able to heal. Able to also fulfill his mom's last wishes before she went missing.

“Where she wants to be and where she wants to be laid to rest and that is something I can finally do for her," Powell said. "That to me means a lot.”

The family plans to establish a scholarship in Braden's name at Slippery Rock University, where she taught for 30 years.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayaanie
Back