Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
5c74841f881a2.image.jpg

The Graham County Sheriff’s Office has released a missing person bulletin report for Sabrena Martin, 22, of Safford.

The bulletin stated Martin has not been seen or heard from since Jan. 18, she was last seen in Safford and her family is requesting the public’s help.

Martin is 5’6” and 170 lbs. with brown hair and eyes; she has a crown tattoo on her left arm and a masks tattoo on her right arm.

If anyone has information regarding Martin’s whereabouts, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 428-0808 or Text-a-Tip (dial 79516 on your cell phone, type “grahamtip,” then type your message).

Sheriff’s Office seeks assistance in missing person case

Nothing new found (only a few older fb's), but nothing on her whereabouts.

upload_2019-9-26_19-49-56.jpeg
I am sad to say, that she and her boyfriend have been found deceased. Someone called in a tip and they were both found shot to death in a shallow grave at Thunderbird mobile estates and police are investigating. No arrest has been made but they are following leads to suspect(s)
RIP :(
I hope we may find justice for you and your loved ones soon!

Remains recovered from Thunderbird Mobile Estates identified

Big oof here, after doing a little bit of peeking around (including the above article and others googled/SM), turns out William's girlfriend/wife?

She was friends with them. They LIVED with her, trusted her and tbh-- she had kids with William, and many SM pictures of them up referencing their being married-- yet she was shocked and appalled that he would just walk in and shoot her friends?!

Those kids are yooooung too.. Similar age to the victims children. :c

I know addiction is a nasty, nasty thing.. but for a half-ounce of heroin to sell/use and $100-- two of your friends lives? The parents of these children, that he knew very well?? It's just unfathomably gross.

I had worried this had something to do with gang affiliation as well. (I went looking for her tatts to see if she had aligned with someone in the Latin Kings/Cartel and no dice) He even claimed the 'Cartel had done them in' in interrogation.. funny that. Now he's suddenly fighting tooth and nail to get a 'not guilty'... also funny that! He should have gone into comedy rather than offing his friends, sheesh.

Close the door on this discount Richard Ramirez-looking . Rest well, Sabrena and Ruben-- you were both done really wrong when you should have been able to trust them. Sending my love to those poor kids that are losing a whole awful lot out of one big mess that never, ever had to happen...

(as usual, apologies for MO, I get the feelings over things haha)

At the very least, justice will be served!
Willam Marengo was charged with two counts of first degree murder
Marengo-William.jpg

Man charged with two counts of first-degree murder in Thunderbird double homicide of Sabrena Martin and Ruben Morales
4 years ago he was sentenced to 50 years (two consecutive 25 year sentences) after admitting guilt during questioning and subsequently plead guilty.

I used to live down the road from the trailer. Considering she was on probation and no one heard from her in a long time, i always wondered why it took them so long to check the trailer. Considering a big patch of carpet was missing and no one said anything is weird! And the trailers are close to each other. How no one thought anything about gunshots is even weirder?! I find it very hard to believe no one saw them digging a hole next to a busy highway its crazy. This is why they need street lights out there!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams
Back