Found Deceased AZ - Sara Jean Galloway, 38, Tucson, Pima County, 21 March 2019 *Down Syndrome*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Missing Persons Network Facebook post:
Missing Persons Cases Network

Sarah Galloway, 38, has Down’s Syndrome and vanished between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m., from the front porch of her rural home in Picture Rocks, Ariz., just outside of Tucson on March 21, 2019.

Due to the mysterious circumstance of Sarah’s disappearance and disability, Sarah is classified as an “endangered missing person” in the Federal Bureau of Investigations National Crime Information Center (NCIC). The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NAMUS), has joined the search and published a flier and alert on their website to be distributed nationwide.

In addition, Missing in Arizona has been posting alerts on their Facebook site that has been shared thousands of times throughout Ariz., and beyond, and continuing to grow.Early on, multiple agencies and a hundred volunteers set up a command post near the property to search for Sarah. Donnie Wadley, a member of the community coordinated the volunteer search. “We’re a big community,” he said. “We all care. We’re all out here . . . we can go as long as we need to.”

Although Pima County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the disappearance, they still encourage the public to call in with any leads, even those that may seem insignificant. On the ground, all-volunteer efforts have stopped.

Despite the good efforts of law enforcement and the community, Sarah’s mother now feels like she is alone in the search for her missing daughter. “Sarah’s story is not in the news headlines anymore,” said Sherry Galloway. “Sometimes the feelings are overwhelming. Am I ever going to see my daughter alive again? Was she abducted into a sex trafficking ring . . . or worse?” Sherry Galloway now shares her missing daughter’s on Facebook trying to enlist the help of anyone that will listen.

The story caught the attention of Thomas Lauth, Chief Executive Officer of Lauth Investigations headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind. “We called Sarah’s mother and offered our services pro bono,” said Lauth. “This young lady needs help and media attention had dwindled.”

Lauth Investigations has set up a ****** site to help cover the expenses related to beginning a new private investigation to search for Sarah. “We need to keep Sarah in the public eye,” said Lauth. “Every time we show Sarah’s photograph and story with the media and public, we increase the chances she will be found.”

All proceeds from the Finding Sarah Galloway on ****** will be used to pay for the search for Sarah Galloway.

Sarah is a happy go lucky and friendly woman whose disappearance has left a gaping hole in many people’s lives. “She’s super friendly. No one is a stranger to her. But she needs supervision to care for herself. She cannot even operate a cell phone and has no money,” says her mother, Sherry Galloway.

Sarah Galloway Description:
HEIGHT: 4’11”
WEIGHT: 100lbs
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Brown

Sarah was last seen wearing a dark gray button-up knit sweater, a red short-sleeved T-shirt with unknown black lettering on the front, black polyester pants and Skechers sneakers with light rainbow color. She also wears light brown plastic framed sunglasses.

If you have any information about the disappearance of Sarah Galloway, please call Pima County Sheriff's Office at (520) 88-CRIME (27463).

https://www.missingleads.com/single...-Search-for-Missing-Woman-with-Downs-Syndrome

MPCN Group for Sarah: Sarah Galloway Missing From Pima, AZ MPCN

Missing Persons Network Facebook post:
Missing Persons Cases Network

Sarah Galloway, 38, has Down’s Syndrome and vanished between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m., from the front porch of her rural home in Picture Rocks, Ariz., just outside of Tucson on March 21, 2019.

Due to the mysterious circumstance of Sarah’s disappearance and disability, Sarah is classified as an “endangered missing person” in the Federal Bureau of Investigations National Crime Information Center (NCIC). The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NAMUS), has joined the search and published a flier and alert on their website to be distributed nationwide.

In addition, Missing in Arizona has been posting alerts on their Facebook site that has been shared thousands of times throughout Ariz., and beyond, and continuing to grow.Early on, multiple agencies and a hundred volunteers set up a command post near the property to search for Sarah. Donnie Wadley, a member of the community coordinated the volunteer search. “We’re a big community,” he said. “We all care. We’re all out here . . . we can go as long as we need to.”

Although Pima County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the disappearance, they still encourage the public to call in with any leads, even those that may seem insignificant. On the ground, all-volunteer efforts have stopped.

Despite the good efforts of law enforcement and the community, Sarah’s mother now feels like she is alone in the search for her missing daughter. “Sarah’s story is not in the news headlines anymore,” said Sherry Galloway. “Sometimes the feelings are overwhelming. Am I ever going to see my daughter alive again? Was she abducted into a sex trafficking ring . . . or worse?” Sherry Galloway now shares her missing daughter’s on Facebook trying to enlist the help of anyone that will listen.

The story caught the attention of Thomas Lauth, Chief Executive Officer of Lauth Investigations headquartered in Indianapolis, Ind. “We called Sarah’s mother and offered our services pro bono,” said Lauth. “This young lady needs help and media attention had dwindled.”

Lauth Investigations has set up a ****** site to help cover the expenses related to beginning a new private investigation to search for Sarah. “We need to keep Sarah in the public eye,” said Lauth. “Every time we show Sarah’s photograph and story with the media and public, we increase the chances she will be found.”

All proceeds from the Finding Sarah Galloway on ****** will be used to pay for the search for Sarah Galloway.

Sarah is a happy go lucky and friendly woman whose disappearance has left a gaping hole in many people’s lives. “She’s super friendly. No one is a stranger to her. But she needs supervision to care for herself. She cannot even operate a cell phone and has no money,” says her mother, Sherry Galloway.

Sarah Galloway Description:
HEIGHT: 4’11”
WEIGHT: 100lbs
HAIR: Brown
EYES: Brown

Sarah was last seen wearing a dark gray button-up knit sweater, a red short-sleeved T-shirt with unknown black lettering on the front, black polyester pants and Skechers sneakers with light rainbow color. She also wears light brown plastic framed sunglasses.

If you have any information about the disappearance of Sarah Galloway, please call Pima County Sheriff's Office at (520) 88-CRIME (27463).

https://www.missingleads.com/single...-Search-for-Missing-Woman-with-Downs-Syndrome

MPCN Group for Sarah: Sarah Galloway Missing From Pima, AZ MPCN
That's good news! :)

More about Lauth Investigations:
Down Syndrome Awareness Groups Join Search for Sarah Galloway

It's been six months. I truly don't believe she is with us anymore.

Who could she possibly be with that would take care of her? From what we know, the boyfriend was cleared, correct? He had an alibi, I believe, when she disappeared.

I hate to say it, but there's a lot of sickos out there. As was mentioned above- she was very friendly, everyone was her friend. That unfortunately may have put the poor woman in a innocently dangerous situation. Someone may have taken advantage of her friendly nature.

I just don't picture someone taking good care of her in a loving way. She has needs that have to be met, medical issues. Who's giving her a place to stay, buying food, clothing her?

I so want her to be found alive and well, trust me. But after six months, no sign of her what so ever, no sightings of her, I just don't get a good vibe and haven't since this story first broke out.

Prayers for Sara and her Mom. Her poor Mom, how awful.

Also, I hope and pray that LE has taken a good close look at those who knew Sara well.

She disappeared literally from her front porch early in the morning.

No one saw anything at all- no strange car, no stranger walking around at that time in their neighborhood.

Also, I hope and pray that LE has taken a good close look at those who knew Sara well.

She disappeared literally from her front porch early in the morning.

No one saw anything at all- no strange car, no stranger walking around at that time in their neighborhood.
Her home is so rural there could only be a few scenarios.

1) someone with nefarious motives just happened to be driving by and scooped her up. Maybe someone driving to work saw her walking and asked her if she needed a ride. Improbable but not impossible.

2) she walked away and got lost. If this were the case wouldn’t the vegetation show signs of being trampled or disturbed? Are there any ponds nearby? How far out did the searches look from the house? A mile? 2 miles? How dense is the foliage at that time of year?

3) her family did something to her. Again, improbable but not impossible. LE wouldn’t necessarily say anything publicly.

The puzzling part is her scent stopped at the end of the driveway. This tells me she didn’t normally travel far on foot, not that day, or any day recently. As in she wasn’t out taking a walk every day. A head scratcher for sure.

With Sarah being missing six months as of today, I was really hoping to see an update, but I haven’t seen one as of yet. I find that very upsetting, as well as perplexing.

I haven’t posted much on the thread since early on as very little information has been made public about her case, and thus I really don’t know what to think. Where could Sarah possibly be?

I see that on September 11th, the family posted a statement on Facebook that they have had recent communication with both the sheriff’s department and the PI, and whatever information they have gathered is being held in private with the family until such time as deemed appropriate to be shared.
Finding Sarah Galloway Public Group | Facebook

I don’t know. I can’t put a finger on it, but there is something about this case that feels strange to me.

All MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
inmyhumbleopinion said:
I don’t know. I can’t put a finger on it, but there is something about this case that feels strange to me.

I agree. Something is off, but I'm unable to figure out what that is exactly either.

A previous poster mentioned the whole case being handled a bit differently and I agree with that too.

She's a vulnerable member of the community, yet there doesn't seem to be much outcry from the community. That strikes me as odd. And in almost every case, despite TOS or whether or not it seems likely or even possible, people close to the missing person are often discussed as a possibility in a roundabout way (either fairly or unfairly) but that's not really happening either.

I agree. Something is off, but I'm unable to figure out what that is exactly either.

A previous poster mentioned the whole case being handled a bit differently and I agree with that too.

She's a vulnerable member of the community, yet there doesn't seem to be much outcry from the community. That strikes me as odd. And in almost every case, despite TOS or whether or not it seems likely or even possible, people close to the missing person are often discussed as a possibility in a roundabout way (either fairly or unfairly) but that's not really happening either.
I was thinking about that the other day, has the home been searched for any evidence that something maybe happened there?

Missing Leads 9/21/19

https://www.missingleads.com/single-post/2019/09/20/Woman-with-Down’s-Syndrome-Missing-Six-Months-Mother-Makes-Tearful-Appeal

The mother thinks she was picked up. So do I. I don't know why but that has been my instinct since Day 1. Someone knew this girls’ routine. Someone knew she’d be sitting on the porch. Someone knew this family well enough to know their routine.
Me three.

I don't think I've seen this photo before. :)

45dcc3_fab0bd12e38346609d44c84cd6a2cf98~mv2_d_1536_2048_s_2.jpg

has there been any updates on this?? I haven't been able to find anything at all. not that she has been found or anything like that. With Christmas I was thinking they would have had something out if she was still Missing, a plea or something. I am soooo confused.

Oh she's definitely still missing.

Finding Sarah Galloway
That's sad. I wonder as to why we no longer hear anything on this. If I were one of her parents I would be going out of my mind regardless of her age. I have an 18 y/o and I am paranoid when he leaves the house and we have 1,800 people in our town (I think they counted livestock). But, my point is...we just had Christmas, New Year;s is coming up...why not put a plea in the media to come home or contact to at least let them know she is ok. If she doesn't know the phone number, go to a Police Dept and get a message to her parents. If she doesn't want to go home, that's one thing, but either way let everyone know she is alive and well. The poor thing has been away long enough to have a child of her own at this rate and I fear she is being used.

The family is very out spoken on social media and fortunately has some more help and support than before. Getting media attention just isn't as simple as that unfortunately.

I don't think Sarah is staying away intentionally. Think of your child 10 years ago. At 8 years old they might "run away" for a few hours but that's it. Sarah isn't gone of her own volition. That much is quite clear. So the plea is to anyone who knows anything.

Sarah reminds me a great deal of my own daughter with Down syndrome. I have contacted all of the Down syndrome contacts that I can think of to try and get the word out about her. Other than sharing her story I'm not sure what else we can do.

I wonder if drone searches have been done in the area?

I was thinking of Sarah this week. Her medical needs are so important to ensure she can have the longest healthiest life possible. I hope whoever has her will release her soon before she misses anymore checkups. She’s probably so confused and worried about her family.

The family is very out spoken on social media and fortunately has some more help and support than before. Getting media attention just isn't as simple as that unfortunately.

I don't think Sarah is staying away intentionally. Think of your child 10 years ago. At 8 years old they might "run away" for a few hours but that's it. Sarah isn't gone of her own volition. That much is quite clear. So the plea is to anyone who knows anything.

Sarah reminds me a great deal of my own daughter with Down syndrome. I have contacted all of the Down syndrome contacts that I can think of to try and get the word out about her. Other than sharing her story I'm not sure what else we can do.

I wonder if drone searches have been done in the area?

That may be why I haven't seen much on this, I'm not on Social Media that much. It just kills me that someone with a SILVER alert, Missing and endangered has their case go silent. I know a few people with Down Syndrome and they are the sweetest people I know. They don't know a stranger. They like when everyone around them is happy as well, but they do need their check ups.
I pray that Sarah is well and that there is some news on this case soon. I will have to look into the social media posts.

This is a puzzle for sure. I still can't see anyone taking care of her for this length of time.

Also, her medical issues are a huge concern. She can't be in good health by now, even if she went willingly with someone.

No, I don't believe that Sara is gone by her own choice. In my opinion, someone harmed her.

I hope LE has taken a good look at everyone in Sara's life. Somebody has to know what happened to this woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back