GUILTY AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What about Laci Lapine?
I don't think she is in Namus but is in NCMEC.
Here's her Missing Poster:
Have you seen this child? Laci Lapine

If I found her SoundCloud, she follows/listens to Lil Peep, which is popular amongst "alt" teens

except being a bit out of the age range I think this would be a good fit, Laci definitely fits the alt type look

I wish the picture gave a better idea of the material of the black piece. Is it soft like a bathrobe? Or more like a Halloween type tunic? Are the strings attached to the sleeves or is it just a bad angle of a robe with a tie belt?

i wonder if it was a halloween costume and she had a hoodie underneath? like perhaps she went to an outdoor halloween party and disappeared from there?

except being a bit out of the age range I think this would be a good fit, Laci definitely fits the alt type look

I'll try to do more research on her then. Do any of you know if the UID DNA is on file?

Namus Updated the profile:

Added the pictures of the two articles of clothing and described the black article of clothing as a "witches gown".

Thumbnail

Better and much bigger quality photo in the link. It is a bit gruesome though - The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Also have to add that namus state that she has three inches in length sandy brown hair. When you view two photos in her NamUs, which are a bit gruesome, you can actually see also junk of light brown hair around the clothes on both photos. Like the pieces of her hair have been cut off randomly shortly after her death or when placed there.

I have seen quite a few photos of clothes of deceased but not once with junks of hair like this.

Also have to add that namus state that she has three inches in length sandy brown hair. When you view two photos in her NamUs, which are a bit gruesome, you can actually see also junk of light brown hair around the clothes on both photos. Like the pieces of her hair have been cut off randomly shortly after her death or when placed there.

I have seen quite a few photos of clothes of deceased but not once with junks of hair like this.

At a certain point of decay, the roots of the hair come loose from the scalp, and they do fall in chunks like that.

Though it could have been cut, I suppose, or (shudder) even yanked out. Horrifying even to think what she might have suffered. Poor girl.

I was thinking the same thing. I have read a couple of past cases involving the cutting of a victims hair. It was usually cut because something was caught in it such as tape or taken as a trophy which is sick.

I don't know if I had suggested her before but what about Rachel Gordon.

Have you seen this child? Rachel Gordon

She is 17 which is a bit out of the range but her height and race matches the UID's. Her disappearance also lines up with the estimated PMI of the UID based on the decom./purification. The only thing is she is also missing from Springfield, MO which is quite a ways away from where the UID was found.

I don't know if I had suggested her before but what about Rachel Gordon.

Have you seen this child? Rachel Gordon

She is 17 which is a bit out of the range but her height and race matches the UID's. Her disappearance also lines up with the estimated PMI of the UID based on the decom./purification. The only thing is she is also missing from Springfield, MO which is quite a ways away from where the UID was found.

the only thing is Rachel's hair looks quite a bit darker than the hair we can see in the photos of the clothing items

Another thing I noticed in the NamUs update is that the "witches gown" is described as on the body, while the sweater was near the body. So she was wearing the gown. The timing is close to Halloween and that could explain the costume. However, it could also represent something else - ritualistic or she was dressed to look like it was ritualistic as a message. I find it very eerie.

ETA: Searching black robe costumes. Those labeled as Scream/ghost or Grim Reaper often have long extensions on the sleeves.

Last edited:
Thought. Someone just asked me on my fb page for the sketch of this Jane Doe, which made me realize that it is quite strange that she does not have one by now, 5 month later, especially when The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is involved and they have made sketches of her clothes found but not sketch of her face. They always make sketches in all other children cases, even when skeletal remains are found ....

It is possible certain things were not reported to public. Yet. Just in my humble opinion.

Thought. Someone just asked me on my fb page for the sketch of this Jane Doe, which made me realize that it is quite strange that she does not have one by now, 5 month later, especially when The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is involved and they have made sketches of her clothes found but not sketch of her face. They always make sketches in all other children cases, even when skeletal remains are found ....

It is possible certain things were not reported to public. Yet. Just in my humble opinion.

Yea, I was thinking about it today especially since her remains were skeletal yet its weird they haven't had one made.

do you think its possible the head was not present?

That what crossed my mind today and it is certainly possible but just was not reported probably under LE instructions to witheld that information from public.

In all news articles I have also not see any mention about her dentals either which also supports my thought.

At least for me, I don't see any other reason why there is no sketch of her but there is one of her clothes made by NCMEC.

Last edited:
Yea, I was thinking about it today especially since her remains were skeletal yet its weird they haven't had one made.

I am not sure in what state her remains were found and not sure they were already skeletal. Word decomposed was used. I think post mortem was said to be fairly recent but I have to double check on that.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy
Back