GUILTY AZ - Solomon, WhtFem, 13-16, UP77029, on ranch land, Oct'20 - Cadence Langley *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<modsnip - quoted post was removed for discussing the social media of other family members>

Mom is kinda gothy looking. I don't know if Cadence would have an obsession with skulls etc, however autistic kids do have obsessions, but it would likely be a horror genre of videos/games rather than skulls. It's not usual for parents to rely on not the most wholesome form of "electronic babysitting"

When my son was three, he developed a crazy obsession with Michael Jackson after I popped a library copy of "Moonwalk" into our VCR. Forget that, I was constantly going to the library to checkout that thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did she look a lot like the reconstruction?
I do find myself wondering why no relatives noticed she was missing. JMO.
I, too, question this. Were they told she was in some sort of residential or institutional program? She's in all these other people's social media; she wasn't completely hidden away.

I, too, question this. Were they told she was in some sort of residential or institutional program? She's in all these other people's social media; she wasn't completely hidden away.
That's what the article says: "
"After the killing, she told other family members that she had sent Cadence away to live at a home or with another family member."

me either. if shes the suspect, you can post it.
Ha! Right!? I mean, most of us are decent sleuthers so you'd think we'd be able to find it relatively easily but I gave up with this one! I would really like to see a photo of Cadence when she was alive and relatively happy.

Ha! Right!? I mean, most of us are decent sleuthers so you'd think we'd be able to find it relatively easily but I gave up with this one! I would really like to see a photo of Cadence when she was alive and relatively happy.
me too! please share if you know. shes been charged w her murder so its ok per TOS.

On Facebook I found a possible profile of Cadence Langley but I don't know if I can share it here.

Remember that an autistic person may not have the type of facial expressions that we're used to -- the person could be happy, sad, confused -- and we might not be able to tell.

(Old educator here, not Googling for a link, just trust me.)

jmprofessionalexperience ymmv lrr

Amber's page is as linked above, but there isn't much on it: Log in or sign up to view
She does not have pictures of Cadence on her facebook. Pictures of Cadence can be found on family members profiles. One relative is easy to find from Amber's facebook page...
Amber's 'healing bubbles' facebook has now been taken down: Log in or sign up to view. She had a sort of naturopath business. Someone had reviewed her page positively but when Cadence identity was announced, that person came back and said they had reported Amber for letting her disabled child sleep in trash - obviously this isn't confirmed to be true.
Amber's healing bubbles website is still up: https://healing-bubbles.square.site/videos/. In video 01 she talks about Cadence, how she doesn't sleep well so she's using essential oils instead of medication or something, and mentions that Cadence doesn't speak many words. You can possibly hear Cadence in the background making noises but you don't see her. In video 06 she has her other children in the video, but no Cadence. She refers to her children by name. I managed to find Dad through her older daughter but I was wary of mentioning that as it doesn't feel right to sleuth the other daughter; she doesn't appear to be much older than Cadence and is a victim too - I'm sure mom told her Cadence was living with family/friends.
I

<modsnip - discussing/referring to other family members’ social media. Also inviting members to PM. BOTH are violations of TOS>

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE:

Websleuths social media rules specify that you can link to the social media of a victim or a perp, but you may NOT discuss comments made by other people found on their accounts. And no sleuthing other family members.

Please make sure that you are posting the correct social media accounts, and report any posts that violate TOS so we don't victimize people completely unrelated to the crime.

Thank you!

ADMIN NOTE:
THE ABOVE NOTE FROM A MODERATOR WAS POSTED ON SEPT. 1.
It is disconcerting that many posts made AFTER this reminder violated Websleuths TOS by discussing the social media pages of other family members.
THAT IS NOT ALLOWED as stated above. It is ALSO a violation of TOS TO IGNORE MODERATORS’ AND ADMINISTRATORS’ INSTRUCTIONS.

The ONLY social media pages that are allowed in this case are those of the person who has been arrested on charges that are related to the death of this child, the mom. No other family members may be sleuthed and/or discussed here.

AND it is a violation of TOS to invite or solicit Private Messages.

If you are unsure of something, please ask in a PM to a mod or admin. We are happy to help. Those questions should not be asked in the thread.

It is a good idea to review the Websleuths rules as linked in my signature below. Violating the WS TOS risks losing posting privileges.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS TO POST RESPECTFULLY AND RESPONSIBLY. Cadence and all of the victims here deserve that.

CocoChanel
Administrator/Moderator

Amber's page is as linked above, but there isn't much on it: Log in or sign up to view
She does not have pictures of Cadence on her facebook. Pictures of Cadence can be found on family members profiles. One relative is easy to find from Amber's facebook page...
Amber's 'healing bubbles' facebook has now been taken down: Log in or sign up to view. She had a sort of naturopath business. Someone had reviewed her page positively but when Cadence identity was announced, that person came back and said they had reported Amber for letting her disabled child sleep in trash - obviously this isn't confirmed to be true.
Amber's healing bubbles website is still up: https://healing-bubbles.square.site/videos/. In video 01 she talks about Cadence, how she doesn't sleep well so she's using essential oils instead of medication or something, and mentions that Cadence doesn't speak many words. You can possibly hear Cadence in the background making noises but you don't see her. In video 06 she has her other children in the video, but no Cadence. She refers to her children by name. I managed to find Dad through her older daughter but I was wary of mentioning that as it doesn't feel right to sleuth the other daughter; she doesn't appear to be much older than Cadence and is a victim too - I'm sure mom told her Cadence was living with family/friends.
I

<modsnip - discussing/referring to other family members’ social media. Also inviting members to PM. BOTH are violations of TOS>
As of today, all Healing Bubbles pages are down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner
Back