Recovered/Located AZ - Sonja Caliguire, 25, enroute to mother's house, Prescott, 6 Nov 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
Sonja-Caliguire-e1573741837265.jpg
upload_2019-11-14_11-35-24.png
Sonja Caliguire, 25
The search is on for a missing Prescott Valley woman. Twenty-five-year-old Sonja Caliguire was last seen last Wednesday and the last contact with her was last Wednesday night at 6 p.m. Sonja sent her mother a message stating she was going to her mom’s home in Paulden. She is without a vehicle and likely asked for a ride from Prescott Valley to Paulden. She never arrived at her mom’s house and no one has heard from her since.

Sonja is a white female, five-feet-three inches tall and weighs 145 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a white jacket, cream colored hat and blue or black pants. She has tattoos of musical notes on her hand and behind her right ear, as well as a tattoo of a heart on her ring finger. If anyone has information into her whereabouts, contact Prescott Valley Police. Phone: (928) 772-9261

Authorities Searching For A Missing Prescott Valley Woman - KAFF News

Sonja's Facebook: Log into Facebook | Facebook

From End Nov

Active missing person, runaway juvenile cases in Quad-cities

Officers took the report and conducted an initial investigation into the disappearance, but determined Caliquire did not meet any of the criteria to classify her as a missing person.

“There was nothing suspicious that we could detect, nor was there information that led us to think she was in imminent danger to herself or others,” PVPD spokesperson Jerry Ferguson said. “An adult can choose to disappear for as long as they want.”

Upon further inquiry, the Courier was told that Caliguire has a felony warrant out for her arrest due to a probation violation.

“So maybe she doesn’t want to be found,” PVPD Sergeant Jason Kaufman said.

Her whereabouts remain unknown to both police and family.

You can search and view her cases at the link below. I agree with the Sergeant's view, she could be avoiding contact with law enforcement. But that doesn't mean she didn't come in contact with someone who harmed her, so you have to keep that option open. Hopefully she contacts someone in her family and let's them know she is safe.
https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov

You can search and view her cases at the link below. I agree with the Sergeant's view, she could be avoiding contact with law enforcement. But that doesn't mean she didn't come in contact with someone who harmed her, so you have to keep that option open. Hopefully she contacts someone in her family and let's them know she is safe.
https://apps.supremecourt.az.gov
The only thing that is bugging me is that she called her Mom to say she was on her way over there, then never made it, and hasn't been heard from since. Something isn't adding up here.

when she talked to her Mom, was she upset or worried about something? Scared of someone? Was she dating anyone? Where was she seen last and with who, before she called her Mom?

BUMP
I cannot find any relevant news as to whether she was ever found or still considered missing. I agree that to contact your mom that you're coming home and then taking off due to legalities is unusual and cruel to her mother, I'm more apt to think something terrible happened to her and that LE is not taking this as seriously as they should given her history :(

BUMP
I cannot find any relevant news as to whether she was ever found or still considered missing. I agree that to contact your mom that you're coming home and then taking off due to legalities is unusual and cruel to her mother, I'm more apt to think something terrible happened to her and that LE is not taking this as seriously as they should given her history :(
I agree. I understand those facing legal charges, possible jail time DO occasionally flee, stressed out by what is happening, but I don't think she would have told her Mom she was coming over if that was planned. If she didn't have a car there's no telling who she might have tried to get a ride from. A pretty young woman like her would be a target for some. Pray she is found safely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79
Back