AZ AZ - Tyler Stice, 20, Kingman, 21 June 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe jessica's dad had something to do with Tyler going missing. I always hope that people who go missing are still alive and safe like macin smith his dad was last to see him and he just vanishs. I hope tyler just wanted to get away and start a new life. His parents are not helping anyone says a lot dont it, i also dont believe jessica's death was suicidle either she had her kid to live for.... This case is odd

June marks six years since a young Kingman man was last seen. Previous media releases from the Kingman Police Department indicated that 20-year-old Tyler Andrew Stice was last seen around 3:30 p.m. on June 21, 2016 at his home in the 4700 block of Scotty Drive. He was reported missing by family on the night of June 23. His 2006 Ford Mustang was located on June 25 at the Deer Canyon Recreation Area off Hualapai Mountain Road. Volunteers from Red Rock Search and Rescue searched the area near Hualapai Mountain Park, using dogs to track Tyler’s scent through the area of Deer Creek Disc Golf Course and the Camp Stevens scout campground.

An ensuing investigation revealed that Tyler had purchased a .22 caliber rifle from Walmart prior to his disappearance along with ammunition from another local store. Detectives described the case as suspicious and noted that Tyler was not despondent. He is described as a 6-foot-tall Caucasian male weighing 135 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Tyler is among 27 persons listed as missing from Mohave County in the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NAMUS.gov) which is maintained by an office of the U.S. Department of Justice. The database currently lists nearly 22,000 missing persons across the United States. Anyone with information should contact the Kingman Police Department at 928-753-2191 or Mohave Silent Witness at 928-753-1234.

And Then They Were Gone Podcast just released an episode about Tyler's disappearance. What a sad case. I don't understand why his parents aren't looking for him unless they were involved themselves.

PISODE 334: TYLER STICE​

Oct 7
On June 21, 2016, 20-year-old Tyler Stice packed his lunch and left for work. The community college student was living at home and working to save up money in hopes of eventually attending Northern Arizona University. That morning, Tyler got into his prize possession, a black Ford Mustang, and drove off. But he didn’t make it to work that day. Four days later his car would be found in the Hualapai mountains, but there would be no trace of Tyler.
Tyler’s family had been seemingly followed by tragedy for years, and it wouldn’t stop with his disappearance. It’s been over six years since Tyler was last seen, and his case is filled with theories, with some wondering if his family’s checkered past could have contributed not only to what happened not only that day, but also to the events that followed.
If you have any information regarding the disappearance of Tyler Stice, you can contact Silent Witness at 1-928-754-1234. You can also give a tip to the Kingman Police via email at adminpd@cityofkingman.gov. Please reference case number 16-18530.
Si tiene alguna información sobre la desaparición de Tyler Stice, puede comunicarse con Silent Witness al 1-928-754-1234. También puede dar una pista a la policía de Kingman por correo electrónico a adminpd@cityofkingman.gov. Consulte el número de caso 16-18530.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R OF MAYONNAISE
Back