AZ AZ - Tzion Maron, 8, became separated from family 6pm near entrance to Lava River Caves, NW of Flagstaff, 21 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've done this cave. The entrance to the tunnel is no joke. Not sure what to think. If he is wedged somewhere, is he unable to cry out? Lost in forest I sorta presume with what has been reported so far. Limited. how accurate, who knows. Can't imagine the terror his family and community is feeling.

Honestly I would never go in there, looks so dangerous to me.... guess I have no sense of adventure.
My adult kids went there not too long ago and their comment was, "Mom, you'd hate it." LOL

Having said that, I can see it would be a fun place to visit with family. When this case first popped up on WS, I thought it would be a quick "Found Safe." :(

jmo

More good news! :D

UPDATE 2:20 PM: Tzion Maron, the 8-year-old boy who went missing on a family trip to the area of Lava River Cave in Flagstaff, Arizona, has been found by Rockland Chaverim members who were flown in by Hatzolah Air early this morning to join the search, COLlive was told.

Tzion is in good condition, they said, and is currently being checked out by Hatzolah Air paramedics and Hatzalah of Los Angeles members at the scene before being transported to a local hospital for evaluation, out of an abundance of caution.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada
Back