AZ AZ - Yvonne Mullican, 66, with her 2 dogs, poss called roadside assist, car found in wooded area, Coconino County, 2 Apr 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Yvonne-Mullican-Wide-Photo-for-Top-of-Article-5808f5.jpg

Yvonne-Mullican-pic-2-a21140.png

“Part of the reason that I’m trying so hard -- other than of course, she’s family -- to find her, is that my father passed away a few years ago and that was his last living sibling,” Cassandra Mullican said. “I know my dad would be cutting down trees to find her, that’s who he was.”

Cassandra’s aunt, 66-year-old Yvonne Mullican, has been missing for weeks. Cassandra feels like she needs to help as much as she can, because it’s what her dad would have done if he were here. “I definitely have to try and at least get it out there so people can see and get as much exposure as possible for him and for her,” she said.

Yvonne, who had her two dogs with her when she disappeared, was officially reported missing on April 4, 2024.

More at Search continues for Prescott Valley, Arizona woman who disappeared weeks ago with her two dogs

Leashes found near the car and;

“There’s no money in, no money out. Her phone is shut off, all of her social media accounts are gone,” she said. According to Cassandra, Yvonne’s social security checks are still sitting in her P.O. box. “It’s literally, like, just up and poof -- gone.”

Lieutenant Kaufman told Dateline the Prescott Valley Police Department received information from the family that Yvonne “had cancelled [her] phone service and shut off her email,” as well.

Those doggies look very loved (well groomed and fed). It's hard to fathom that she would let them off their leashes and disappear. It sure sounds like she planned on disappearing but the dogs! This looks bad. :(

The first thing that jumped into my mind reading about this case was Mindy McCready, the country singer who shot her dogs and then herself. I hope that is not what happened here. It is confusing on how she closed all of her social accounts, email, and drained her bank account, but then left a note on her car for AAA to tow her car to a specific place. It definitely seems to tell 2 different stories. I don't know what to think here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back