AZ - Zane, 3, Mireya Henry, 1, & Catalaya Rios, 7 mos, dead, Phoenix, 20 Jan 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Phoenix police were called to the home near 24th Street and Southern Avenue around 7:25 p.m.

Police say when officers arrived, they were met by three adults. When they went inside the home, they found the three kids unresponsive.

Officers performed CPR before fire crews arrived and pronounced the 3-year-old boy, 2-year-old girl and 7-month-old girl dead. Police say family members told officers the children had been sick.

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/fd-24th-street-and-southern-avenue

3 small kids lost their lives today and now Phoenix Police investigators are trying to determine how they died.

A 911 call came in from the home near 24th Street and Baseline around 7:30 Monday evening.

When officers arrived they found a 3-year-old boy, 2-year-old girl and a 7-month girl all unresponsive.

They attempted CPR but were unable to revive the children. Phoenix Fire pronounced all three kids dead at the scene.

Mom, Dad and another adult relative were all in the home at the time.

There are no obvious signs of trauma to the children and so investigators will interview the parents as they try to piece together what caused this tragedy.

Updates will be provided as we learn more in the investigation.

City of Phoenix Police Department

Oh my gosh this is tragic!

Would it be unusual to have three children die within a short time frame from an illness? Even if contracted at the same time, I’d think their immune systems would create a time gap. But IDK.

possible scenarios? Carbon monoxide? Accidental poisoning? the drowning that was subsequently ruled out?

Or nefarious actions?

Oh my gosh this is tragic!

Would it be unusual to have three children die within a short time frame from an illness? Even if contracted at the same time, I’d think their immune systems would create a time gap. But IDK.

possible scenarios? Carbon monoxide? Accidental poisoning? the drowning that was subsequently ruled out?

Or nefarious actions?

im thinking accidentally poisoned

"the property where the children were found included a landscaping business or plant nursery, with trucks often coming in and out."
im thinking accidentally poisoned

When I saw landscaping I immediately thought "insecticide poisoning." The banned pesticide used in the following article is only banned in residences and is still routinely used and legal in the US in agriculture (especially strawberries).

And of course, all toxins are lethal at a much lower dose in small children so that could explain why the adults were unaffected.

Huge settlement for family sickened by toxic pesticide on vacation

Last edited:
I can’t even imagine what could go through a mothers head, watching and waiting for her children to die (if they were poisoned) Or killing them one at a time by another means...

I will never understand
Same here. Is this another Yates or just another annihilator?

Not that the outcome is different or better...

so many other options she could have chosen...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back