DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at the timeline for July 3, 2012

Jul 3 2012 timeline.jpg

I wonder what "ayak" means.

MOO

Except he wrote "what you'd do?!" Not "what'd you do?!" See the difference? DM is a confusing guy. Maybe that's what he meant to write.

Someone in here brought up an excellent point a few days ago regarding DM and how he RARELY makes mistakes in his texting UNLESS he seems nervous or anxious. The example provided was the text that was around the same time DM was loading the incinerator. He made odd texting mistakes then. Here, he is being shown a missing person's report (perhaps seeing for the first time), and again, he makes odd texting mistakes.

attachment.php

His balance and the soul of his shoe does not look right.
Could this pic have been photoshopped and inserted into the computer back-up or something?
His balance looks like he is leaning against the fender of a car.

Ok that is totally confusing - I was reading it wrong every time - even after my from: to: bit. ahhh! So crazy thought here but is asphyxiation a sexual thing? (heard some people do something with that in some way) (!) any way it would explain no gun shot heard. The confusing thing is the way the texts are ordered almost sounds like they are taking the fall for AM - weird.

Could be choking or smothering, but we heard the other day in court that the bedrooms have attached bathrooms with tubs (and at least one is big enough for both MS and MM to take a bath). Perhaps he drowned her in the bathtub, and that's why he needed a rush order on a mattress because his was soaking wet.

Just looking at the timeline for July 3, 2012

View attachment 126656

I wonder what "ayak" means.

MOO

I was reading over the timeline today and I saw that too. I thought that code word or acronym could be key to what was going on at that time but it appears that MS responds as if he doesn't know what that means.

My guess was "are you at..." with no idea what k would be.

MOO

Could be choking or smothering, but we heard the other day in court that the bedrooms have attached bathrooms with tubs (and at least one is big enough for both MS and MM to take a bath). Perhaps he drowned her in the bathtub, and that's why he needed a rush order on a mattress because his was soaking wet.

Well at least on TV and movies and with most serial killers... Changing up your killing method isn't normal (this was his first however as far as we know)

His balance and the soul of his shoe does not look right.
Could this pic have been photoshopped and inserted into the computer back-up or something?
His balance looks like he is leaning against the fender of a car.

They have meta data on it so not shopped

What? He drowned his king sized mattress in the tub? !!!!!!

I was reading over the timeline today and I saw that too. I thought that code word or acronym could be key to what was going on at that time but it appears that MS responds as if he doesn't know what that means.

My guess was "are you at..." with no idea what k would be.

MOO

AYAK - Are You a Klansman. It’s a word used by KKK to identify each other. They have adopted all types of slang to communicate with each other, why not this too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AYAK - Are You a Klansman. It’s a word used by KKK to identify each other. They have adopted all types of slang to communicate with each other, why not this too?

My guess also.
He says “kkk my ”
Response is “ayak?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha...I believe you're absolutely right Fionn. When they text k to each other it means okay. In the previous text MS typed "kkk my " so DM typed the acronym for "are you a klansman" because of the triple k in MS's text. As a joke. Of course MS didn't get it and responded back with the acronym and a question mark. DM appears to have just ignored that and moved on to a different topic in his next text rather than explain it to MS.

MOO

They have meta data on it so not shopped

I don't know much about this sort of thing, but could it have been exchanged or inserted where something else was?
It just doesn't look right. He's off balance like he was leaning.

I don't know much about this sort of thing, but could it have been exchanged or inserted where something else was?
It just doesn't look right. He's off balance like he was leaning.

Sure, but as soon as you save it you wipe out the meta data. AYAK

Ha...I believe you're absolutely right Fionn. When they text k to each other it means okay. In the previous text MS typed "kkk my " so DM typed the acronym for "are you a klansman" because of the triple k in MS's text. As a joke. Of course MS didn't get it and responded back with the acronym and a question mark. DM appears to have just ignored that and moved on to a different topic in his next text rather than explain it to MS.

MOO

I didn't get it either, but now I see what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills