Babcock Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even more than himself?! Self-proclaimed narcissism?!

I know this isn't new to any of us, but I'm just bored looking back on old articles. I can't believe he took this interview... It truly baffles me.

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/...dellen-millard-says-he-didn-t-kill-tim-bosma/

That DM quote is so weird. Who says that when a parent dies?? Even if they weren’t in fact all that close (I don’t think we really have a good understanding of their relationship, right?), the fact he feels the need to compare his love for his father to the love for himself is just bizarre.

That DM quote is so weird. Who says that when a parent dies?? Even if they weren’t in fact all that close (I don’t think we really have a good understanding of their relationship, right?), the fact he feels the need to compare his love for his father to the love for himself is just bizarre.

What an arrogant and monstrous prick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, this was really interesting, I had to laugh at the judge’s naivete, in thinking the jurors wouldn’t know the line from Scarface!

Does anyone know if we’ll ever get to see the raps, texts that have been kept out of evidence, etc? I’m assuming this is because of pub bans, but I’m wondering if that will be lifted after WM’s trial, or if this is simply material we’ll never get to see?
Anything that has been brought before the court, but is still under publication ban, I assume we will hear about once the ban is lifted. In what degree of detail is really up to the journalists. I don't know if they will transcribe each of the 28 raps (for example), but it would be something if they did. They'll touch on them though, I would imagine.

I cannot wait for more to come out. When it comes to these two, I think it's safe to assume there's much we don't know.

thanks for the info

The mechanic, a 75year old man, fell off a platform while working on an old Millardair plane. He was not alone with DM, there were I think 2 others helping with the work plus DM. It was in 2005. The platform was deemed unsafe and Millardair was fined and instructed to comply with safety regulations.
The Ontario safety boards report on the incident is on the web somewhere but I just can't find it now. They were dismantling the engines I think prior to the plane being moved back to Pearson.

First I've heard of this, specifically!

Also noteworthy: DM having a hissy fit over "killing games", the Scarface reference, 28 amateur rap performances and many other written lyrics on the Ipad (some of which DM co-wrote!?), the Dungey/Sachak argument (calling MS a perjurer), among other things I hadn't read before... Great article!
Exactly. Ding ding. Exactly what I was wondering this time around... Did DM co-write these lyrics?????
He seems to be the one filming. MOO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

The way I see it MS is the only one that should get the M1 conviction. He's the the one who admitted the murder to his buddies and rapped about it. They should acquitt mr.millard.

The way I see it MS is the only one that should get the M1 conviction. He's the the one who admitted the murder to his buddies and rapped about it. They should acquitt mr.millard.

Why do you think that DM should be acquitted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

imho, the killer was DM - he would not bother with the body the next day if she was killed by MS.

Are you serious? DM bought the gun/s, bought the incinerator, picked up Laura, rolled the "Spliff" took the wrapped up tarp to the farm, bought himself a new mattress. Disposed of her belongings. MS assisted him, and celebrated by posing with the rake and singing about the deed but DM was the one who called all the shots.

Not enough evidence.

Maybe I’m confusing you with someone else, but it seems to me you have done a 180! Would you care to explain how you feel that there is more evidence against MS than DM? You can’t possibly be basing this strictly on the rap?

Are you serious? DM bought the gun/s, bought the incinerator, picked up Laura, rolled the "Spliff" took the wrapped up tarp to the farm, bought himself a new mattress. Disposed of her belongings. MS assisted him, and celebrated by posing with the rake and singing about the deed but DM was the one who called all the shots.

All speculation.

imo, DM would have turned out to be a killer no matter what. He was stepping up his game by going from stealing things he didn't really need to killing people who had been nothing but nice to him.

I don't believe MS is in the same league, and would not have turned out to be a killer, if he had not been so enamoured with DM.

However, they both played their roles, and therefore, I believe both should get m1.

All speculation.
Is it speculation that DM told CN that first he would hurt LB and then make her go away and suddenly poof, she's gone? Pretty big coincidence just based on that alone IMO

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

..........Well this is different :thinking::cup:.

So, MS admits and raps about it. That makes him guilty of M1 in your opinion. Doesn't DM basically admit the same thing in his letters to CN? What's your take on the letters, Night_Is_Mine?

I think that's why MS ended up with all her belongings. He probably said I killed her I get to keep the loot.

So, MS admits and raps about it. That makes him guilty of M1 in your opinion. Doesn't DM basically admit the same thing in his letters to CN? What's your take on the letters, Night_Is_Mine?
He figured it would be pinned on him so was panicking and looking for a way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow