Baby Lisa's half brothers being interviewed Nov. 10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When the boys are back with their parents, I hope that Mom and Dad don't put them through a relentless debriefing about what they were asked and how they answered.

When the boys are back with their parents, I hope that Mom and Dad don't put them through a relentless debriefing about what they were asked and how they answered.

I hope no one gets kicked off the porch. :innocent:

What nightmare?

DB said her son was in her bed because he woke up from a nightmare. It was discussed not long ago on this forum ,but I don't recall where the info came from. For some reason I think it came from one of JI's interviews.
I've wondered if the 6 yr old saw or heard something and DB told him he dreamed it.

I read this twice and missed the word "don't" both times. I was coming back to :slap: you. So glad I read it again! :seeya:

I read this twice and missed the word "don't" both times. I was coming back to :slap: you. So glad I read it again! :seeya:

:floorlaugh: Earlier today, I was too cold to type anything and could have omitted a word or two. Our power went out last night during Jeopardy! and wasn't restored until this afternoon. I wasn't cut out for the pioneer life, that's for sure! Initial estimations by DTE Energy were that power outage could last 48 hours. No way were we spending another night in a frickin' cold house :maddening: Thankfully, lights were back on early this afternoon :)

DB said her son was in her bed because he woke up from a nightmare. It was discussed not long ago on this forum ,but I don't recall where the info came from. For some reason I think it came from one of JI's interviews.
I've wondered if the 6 yr old saw or heard something and DB told him he dreamed it.
I know that I suggested that as a reason her son might be in bed with her early on but I haven't seen anything in MSM. Can you provide a link. I have no idea where to begin looking for it. TIA

JHoltFox4KC John Holt
BRKNG: #Fox4 Eric Burke: #LisaIrwin parents have arrived back at a nland home where they've stayed. No sign of boys.

CaseSignal Case Signal (BeanE)
Interviews over, parents back home, no sign of the boys. Where are they? #lisairwin #babylisa

So far all on twitter is saying that boys are not going home with parents. Keeping them away for now. This might be a good thing. These experts are trained to deal with kids that might and I say "might" have been told to say nothing. If this is the case, this is a good thing to me and might be a break in the case, I hope..

"Kansas City Police Department informed the media about the interviews at 4:30 p.m.

Irwin and Bradley along with their Kansas City attorney returned to the residence of Bradley's younger brother just after 7 p.m. Thursday. The two boys were not with their parents."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16012022/interviews-with-brothers

This sounds so mysterious. I wonder where the boys are. . .

Pure speculation...

Someone else took the boys home, when their interviews were finished,, to have them avoid media

Perhaps the parents stayed back for a bit to talk with the atty, then he gave them a ride home

Baby Lisa's 1st birthday tomorrow 11/11/11
Maybe the truth will come out and Lisa will get Justice
or/and returned home!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member