Baby Lisa's Parents To Move Back Into Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE is not sharing any info with us except tidbits here and there. And yes I find some discrepancies in some of the things they say at times because they contradict themselves. I also question some things that D/J have said or done, but I don't need to post them because they are vehemently posted by others. I believe that D/J are being truthful and had nothing to do with their baby girl being missing. I have no problem with you believing otherwise and I can understand where you feel that way, but until proven otherwise, I will support and feel bad for parents that have lost their beautiful daughter.

As for the shirts, at least they have some. I don't know who paid to have them made, but it's very possible that DB is just grateful to have it and wear it. They may not financially be able to have new shirts printed. Since they have these ones already, food is probably more practical just now. All JMO of course.

The shirts should have a correct age picture on them. It's like wearing a shirt for a missing teen and having their 1st grade picture on the tee shirt.

Imo that picture was used purposely to confuse the public.
How sick is that? moo

Le contradicted themselves and it's duly noted and criticized.

DB contradicted herself (a lot more than LE) ------------and that's acceptable right?

While some find DB and JI truthful (cough), some find DB's 'mistruths and story changing' enough to put her high on the sho made Lisa disappear list. That's exactly where she should be. moo

I just cannot defend someone (DB) who likely, very likely caused their child's disappearance.

I will never understand those that defend her. moo

Don't find DB or JI truthful in the least. Their story is not believable, they were not believable. They may be guilty of something but don't think it was Lisa's disappearance.

I think the boy's mothers actions are protective and caring. This mom doesn't know who 'took' the sister of her son. moo

bbm

Let me see if I am understanding this right.

This would be the mother whom has not seen her son in 6 years even though allowed supervised visits thus her actions are protective and caring? Since she has not seen him in 6 years what would someone base this opinion on?

Something wrong with this thought process.

The shirts should have a correct age picture on them. It's like wearing a shirt for a missing teen and having their 1st grade picture on the tee shirt.

Imo that picture was used purposely to confuse the public.
How sick is that? moo

I am truly having problems here tonight.

If DB does not wear a missing BL shirt she is thrown to the wolves.

If she wears a low key costume to take the other sons out for Halloween she is thrown to the wolves (never mind that she was probably trying to keep some normalacy for them)

If she wears a BL shirt that has an oudated picture on no problem toss her to the wolves again.

BBM - I'm not sure what you mean by hide everything in the small amount of time needed. IIRC DB went into her house at 10:30. Lights out at 11:30 and JI came home at 4:something? Why wasn't there enough time?
LE were all over the place in the Caylee case. It took 5 months to find Caylee's remains, eventhough, extensive searches had been done for days, weeks and months.
The area Caylee was in was NOT extensively searched due to flooding. Otherwise if it had been, she would have been found earlier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklin
LE is not sharing any info with us except tidbits here and there. And yes I find some discrepancies in some of the things they say at times because they contradict themselves. I also question some things that D/J have said or done, but I don't need to post them because they are vehemently posted by others. I believe that D/J are being truthful and had nothing to do with their baby girl being missing. I have no problem with you believing otherwise and I can understand where you feel that way, but until proven otherwise, I will support and feel bad for parents that have lost their beautiful daughter.

As for the shirts, at least they have some. I don't know who paid to have them made, but it's very possible that DB is just grateful to have it and wear it. They may not financially be able to have new shirts printed. Since they have these ones already, food is probably more practical just now. All JMO of course.

OK, so you think LE has discrepancies and contradict themselves, but you think DB is being truthful and has been consistent. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: Furthermore, you think DB/JI are worried about food right now, but can't have shirts updated or donated. FGS, they have the best defense team, ABC exclusive interviews, they can get shirts, food is obviously not an issue. They got new costumes for Halloween, they can afford food.

We will just have to agree to disagree. I'm putting my trust and faith in LE/FBI, not an admitted drunk who loses their child when passed out. JMO

my quote bbm ~ your quote bbm HUH? -- I believe though, that J/D are being truthful in that they had nothing to do with their daughter. I also believe that at least LE/FBI have more to do with D/J 's actions or lack of lately than we know.
How do you know the Halloween costumes were 'new' and they did not have them prior to Oct.3/4th?
They have shirts with baby Lisa on them - works for me!

This would be the mother whom has not seen her son in 6 years even though allowed supervised visits thus her actions are protective and caring? Since she has not seen him in 6 years what would someone base this opinion on?

All I know is this thing with the bio mom is one of those classic 'careful what you wish for' scenarios. Some folks have no issue ripping the boy out of an environment that he has known and grown up with into a completely unknown environment which may (or may not) be a hundred times worse.

All I know is this thing with the bio mom is one of those classic 'careful what you wish for' scenarios. Some folks have no issue ripping the boy out of an environment that he has known and grown up with into a completely unknown environment which may (or may not) be a hundred times worse.

I still have very little information that would be useful in making a determination on the best placement for minor children. I would not begin to make a judgement knowing so very little, including speaking to the children themselves to get a take on what they are thinking and feeling.

I've seen no one posting here advocate doing any kind of "ripping away". I think this term is being used to inflame and incite. For those not prone to thinking before acting, this might work pretty well, generating somewhat of an emotional reactionary mob mentality.

I dont think any professionals involved in making RESPONSIBLE decisions are going to be manipulated by the use of such terms.

Most of us simply want the children adequately cared for and protected, what we would have wished for baby Lisa before she vanished. Who to best do that is a complicated affair. Using inflammatory words does NOTHING to help these children.

jMO

I still have very little information that would be useful in making a determination on the best placement for minor children. I would not begin to make a judgement knowing so very little, including speaking to the children themselves to get a take on what they are thinking and feeling.

I've seen no one posting here advocate doing any kind of "ripping away". I think this term is being used to inflame and incite. For those not prone to thinking before acting, this might work pretty well, generating somewhat of an emotional reactionary mob mentality.

I dont think any professionals involved in making RESPONSIBLE decisions are going to be manipulated by the use of such terms.

Most of us simply want the children adequately cared for and protected, what we would have wished for baby Lisa before she vanished. Who to best do that is a complicated affair. Using inflammatory words does NOTHING to help these children.

jMO

There are posts in this very thread championing the bio-mom for nothing more based on their personal opinion of what they think happened to BL.

Due to personal experience, it bothers me when a parent decides they all of a sudden want to be part of a child's life when an opportunity is presented to them. For all the grief DB/JI get for the garbage that JT spouts to reporters, this lady's lawyer could of taken the high road, keep it private (because this is not a public matter) and not make quotes to the news about how much the mother wants to be part of her childs life. Actions speak louder than words IMO and so far, I haven't been impressed with the mother's 'actions' as far as her interest in her son's life.

There are posts in this very thread championing the bio-mom for nothing more based on their personal opinion of what they think happened to BL.

Due to personal experience, it bothers me when a parent decides they all of a sudden want to be part of a child's life when an opportunity is presented to them. For all the grief DB/JI get for the garbage that JT spouts to reporters, this lady's lawyer could of taken the high road, keep it private (because this is not a public matter) and not make quotes to the news about how much the mother wants to be part of her childs life. Actions speak louder than words IMO and so far, I haven't been impressed with the mother's 'actions' as far as her interest in her son's life.

Not sayin' this is true, but just possibly, since she had to make visitation arrangements through JI himself, maybe (MAYBE) JI stymied her visitations. I sure have seen plenty of THAT in my lifetime, so we KNOW it does happen.

IF this is what happened, then the mother making a very public statement with the eyes of the world as witness would certainly help prevent that kind of bs from continuing from the father. As an attorney, I would not be at ALL opposed to utilizing this insurance, since these people's lives are ALREADY in public scrutiny.

Snipped for brevity

Actually, I don't perceive their position as being based on what they THINK happened to Lisa but what they KNOW about the parenting choices made by the parent "in charge" that night, whether she disappeared Lisa herself or not.

Snipped for brevity

Actually, I don't perceive their position as being based on what they THINK happened to Lisa but what they KNOW about the parenting choices made by the parent "in charge" that night, whether she disappeared Lisa herself or not.

I don't dispute questioning DB on her parenting that night, it's a valid criticism. But translating a singular event to bio-mom who hasn't been a part of her kids life in 5 years needs to get her boy out of there quickly is a little much.

I don't dispute questioning DB on her parenting that night, it's a valid criticism. But translating a singular event to bio-mom who hasn't been a part of her kids life in 5 years needs to get her boy out of there quickly is a little much.

This is a slippery slope for me. While I do think DB was 100% a drunk negligent guardian, I don't know that the bio-Mom is a better choice than JI. I know nothing about her. She may have a drinking problem too, or worse. AFAIK, JI doesn't have a substance abuse problem. He just made a very poor decision in trusting DB w/ his kids. Maybe he didn't realize she got black out drunk while watching the kids. It would be hard for me to trust her with my other children from now own. I would be afraid she would continue to get drunk. There's not enough info on the bio-Mom for me to form an opinion.

I can't help but think about Zahra Baker's mother and how so many people trashed her; also along the lines of too little, too late. There were many people who judged her and were merciless in calling her bio-mom, egg donor, and worse. Though I have pondered and questioned everything I've seen and heard about Lisa's disappearance, I hope I have not said anything I would be ashamed to have one of those little boys read at some point in the future.

IMO, it's never a good idea to take an extreme stance on any issue, although I will confess that I've been guilty of doing so on more than one occasion - it's all too easy to do when emotions are involved.

I think it's best to try to keep an open mind, but Goodness knows that can be challenging at times.

It's human nature to come to a conclusion and then to only seek out information that supports that conclusion. The social psychology term for it is "confirmation bias".

The boys mother relinquished rights to her son and no one knows why.
The boys mother learns that his fathers gf gets drunk and the boys baby sister disappears.

A baby as far as we know hasn't disappeared from the home before....the distanced mother wants to protect her son.
Easy to understand concept. moo

I am truly having problems here tonight.

If DB does not wear a missing BL shirt she is thrown to the wolves.

If she wears a low key costume to take the other sons out for Halloween she is thrown to the wolves (never mind that she was probably trying to keep some normalacy for them)

If she wears a BL shirt that has an oudated picture on no problem toss her to the wolves again.

I see there's problems understanding post. Happens to the best of us.

Nowhere in my post did I mention throwing anyone to the wolves.
Nowhere in my post did I mention Halloween.

However since it was brought up, hopefully LE watches DB with an eagle eye.
They believe she's involved for a reason as do I. moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklin

my quote bbm ~ your quote bbm HUH? -- I believe though, that J/D are being truthful in that they had nothing to do with their daughter. I also believe that at least LE/FBI have more to do with D/J 's actions or lack of lately than we know.
How do you know the Halloween costumes were 'new' and they did not have them prior to Oct.3/4th?
They have shirts with baby Lisa on them - works for me!

LE says they are not being truthful. The ne'er ending 'not going to talk to cops again' silently points to guilt. Like it or not...that's how it's perceived. moo

The court and CPS would make sure the child was placed in a safe environment. Besides the state and county already know what type of home the boy presently lives in. A dangerous home. One from which a baby disappeared while the mom was sitting on the stoop drinking to excess and neglected children while doing so. jmoo

There are posts in this very thread defending bio-mom based on nothing more than personal opinion. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR
Back