Baby Pageants

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Toth said:
>Toth, you often use Pam Paugh as your source of info on the case...
No not often.
>she's the sister of the woman most people view as THE main suspect
No most people view the parents as totally innocent of anything except sound sleeping in the first degree
>if you need collaborating testimony in order to accept as truth
>something that Janet McReynolds described,
When not ONE of several others present that night has anywhere near the recollection that Janet McReynolds does, I am indeed suspicious.

Sorry Toth, but that is just not true. MOST people believe they are the main suspects. If you went up and asked average Joe or Jane on the street, they would probably say that they thought the parents did it if they had any opinion at all. There are a few die hard beleivers in the "sound sleeping in the first degree" and a several who are on the fence still here on our forum and on other forums. But I would say that from what I can see of those folks even here on this forum, MOST beleive that the Ramseys are involved in some way.

The press has served to influence "most" all along,however,that same group, we call "most" , the general public ,does not believe Patsy Ramsey killed her daughter. Not this week! They have no vested interest in staying with a "camp",hence they can change with the wind and the latest edition of the enquirer.
Forums do not represent public opinion,we have this "vested" interest ,whether we like it or not,to stand strong until the end for what we believe.
Lance put it best,even God couldn't change our minds!
IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back