Back to the Beginning: Where Might Kyron Be?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I highly doubt Kyron was put on any international flight... unless Terri purchased a fake passport for him... but I am sure that all flights out of the area were checked out (I would hope) and that any kids matching his description would have raised a red flag

2) If Terri killed him he is somewhere within 15 mile radius of the school in an area familiar to her

3) I am having a hard time with thinking she handed him off or stashed him... but if she did we would need to know who that person was to know what areas that person had ties to... if she did hand him off... I would think it would have been to another "unknown" to Kaine... ((much like he didn't know of the landscaper being at the house)).. If she handed him off to another such landscaper/hired person type... my gosh he could be ANYWHERE! I do however think that there will be tracks back to such persons such as emails, texts, bills, etc and if there is such a person LE is onto them

4)stranger abduction in the school: I don't see this being the case... as LE has said it is an isolated incident and families do not need to worry... thusly I think they have enough to know that ground zero, at least, is Terri herself...

all just moo

eta: I think DDS and her other friends would have an idea of any other persons she "hired" or knew that Kaine didn't... and even if DDS thinks she doesn't have anything to add to the case she needs to check her gut and share everything terri ever told her with LE. I further would not be surprised if she was sharing all of her marital woes with the friends as well...... also.. I like the BOAT ideas....

I know about the seating chart, but what I am saying is that a child can travel without a legal guardian if they are traveling 'accompanied' by the airline- with fee paid- or with a private adult.
Not saying a 7 yr old can board a plane by themself at all.

Yes, we totally agree.

Can we pretty much rule out plane just because there are cameras everywhere, and they would have reported to LE already, if a small boy looking like Kyron were on a plane? Unless he was in…. never mind.

From the Sheriff's office:

Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
Northwest Germantown Road
Northwest Logie Trail Road
Northwest Rocky Point Road
Northwest Skyline Road
Northwest 185th Avenue
Northwest West Union Road
Northwest Springville Road
Bethany Boulevard
Northwest Newberry Road
Northwest McNamee Road
Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
Northwest Kaiser Road
Northwest Thompson Road
Northwest Laidlaw Road

These may be the roads Terri said she drove around on, as these are the roads the MCSO asked for video from.

I just made a 'fake' reservation on Expedia for a famly of four, two adults two children from NYC to Paris.
They didn't ask for passport numbers for either adults or children, just have a disclaimer that says you must have a valid passport for international travel. :waitasec:

Perhaps it is if you make it through an airline directly- however, many people are waiting for their passports to be issued prior to travel. That's why you can use an expected date of international travel or a plane or cruise ship ticket as proof to expedite your passport issuance.

You can make the reservation, but when it's time to get your actual ticket that you will be paying for, you will be filling out the passport number for every passenger. You will be including your birth date and place of birth.
Then you will put in your passport number. They all have to match.

Seriously, the last time this year I flew internationally was Dec-January of this year. And coincidentally, the plane was with Air France that connected with passengers from Paris, although we were going to a different part of the globe where the passengers from Paris hooked up with us in LAX.

Can we pretty much rule out plane just because there are cameras everywhere, and they would have reported to LE already, if a small boy looking like Kyron were on a plane? Unless he was in…. never mind.

I think we mostly can. I'm sure they checked surveillance for Portland area, SEA TAC, etc. Right?
Because by the time he was noticed as missing....well all that time no one was paying attention to a small boy with an adult in a busy airport, I would think.

You can make the reservation, but when it's time to get your actual ticket that you will be paying for, you will be filling out the passport number for every passenger. You will be including your birth date and place of birth.
Then you will put in your passport number. They all have to match.

Seriously, the last time this year I flew internationally was Dec-January of this year. And coincidentally, the plane was with Air France that connected with passengers from Paris, although we were going to a different part of the globe where the passengers from Paris hooked up with us in LAX.

Okay- maybe the reservation system doesn't go that far? I just flew a couple months ago also- but not with children. I only recall filling out the passport info at the airport and then for customs on the plane.

But I could totally be recalling incorrectly, it's not that I don't believe you in the least- would just like to nail it down via an airline, you know?

I'll call a couple to see. Would be interesting to know just for future knowledge.

I wanted to start a new thread, but I don't know how to do that.

I would like to discuss the fact that she used the truck on Thursday as well.

Her cell phone pings may be related to Thursday as well. She have been doing the "groundwork" that day . I wonder where the baby was on Thursday. Like we have anyway to know.

But it is a curious thing to me-the Thursday truck.

I think we mostly can. I'm sure they checked surveillance for Portland area, SEA TAC, etc. Right?
Because by the time he was noticed as missing....well all that time no one was paying attention to a small boy with an adult in a busy airport, I would think.

We don't know if any were checked, I would hope so, don't know how much involved the larger LE organizations were involved.

Yes, this could have been orchestrated so that the 7 hours would give them enough time to get Kyron anywhere before anyone knew his face or name.

From the Sheriff's office:

Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
Northwest Germantown Road
Northwest Logie Trail Road
Northwest Rocky Point Road
Northwest Skyline Road
Northwest 185th Avenue
Northwest West Union Road
Bethany Boulevard
Northwest Newberry Road
Northwest McNamee Road
Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
Northwest Kaiser Road
Northwest Thompson Road
Northwest Laidlaw Road

These may be the roads Terri said she drove around on, as these are the roads the MCSO asked for video from.

Springville and Germantown go through Forest Park. Maybe more... my eyes are crossing trying to look at this map.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA

And then I go Back to the White SUV vehicle I saw down here southern tip or Florida with the Oregon Plates (very , very rare to see here)

and the little boy inside sleeping with the black hair that looked Kyron’s age that I chased down,

had my sister in the Sheriffs dispatch run the plates and then they pulled over (because some crazy woman was following them)

and it looked too little to be Kyron. And they were just "On Vacation"

Moreover, my sister kept the plate. I took pictures of their Car,

In addition, I still thought it was very odd that someone would drive 2691 miles (as the Crow flys) all the way from Oregon to the southern tip of Florida.

If he flew on Friday, no one would know a thing. If he flew on Saturday-same thing.

When people are traveling, they may miss the news. But when they get home, they may have heard about him and maybe not. He could have squeaked by, but with a change in hair color and no glasses , maybe no one would notice a thing.

If he flew on Friday, no one would know a thing. If he flew on Saturday-same thing.

When people are traveling, they may miss the news. But when they get home, they may have heard about him and maybe not. He could have squeaked by, but with a change in hair color and no glasses , maybe no one would notice a thing.

That's what I was thinking.

Lots of imaginative scenarios here...I must not have much of an imagination as I don't see Kyron ever leaving Portland or at least going any further than maybe Sauvie Island. In my mind, he is not in disguise in Thailand or anywhere else.

Okay- maybe the reservation system doesn't go that far? I just flew a couple months ago also- but not with children. I only recall filling out the passport info at the airport and then for customs on the plane.

But I could totally be recalling incorrectly, it's not that I don't believe you in the least- would just like to nail it down via an airline, you know?

I'll call a couple to see. Would be interesting to know just for future knowledge.

I did not fly with children either. When we go with the family, my kids do the grand kids, except one time when we took our grandson maybe 5 years ago. I paid for it and had to put his passport info in as well as his FF miles number, not mine, for him. I had to have notarized info ( I forget what, as well as his birth certificate with us).

For our last trip in December, I actually did part of my flight with credit card miles-the domestic part and had a travel agent (that's what it was with my credit card, I found ) who did all of the connecting flights -the entire flight.

But I have done my own flights in the past. I go International 2 times a year for many years. I do it on the net so I can connect all of the flights the way I want them. I do them directly on the airline websites.

And when I actually book the flight , they ask for your credit card and the passport info.

Lots of imaginative scenarios here...I must not have much of an imagination as I don't see Kyron ever leaving Portland or at least going any further than maybe Sauvie Island. In my mind, he is not in disguise in Thailand or anywhere else.

What would be the point? Why send him to another country? Spend the money , take the risk, for what reason exactly, is what I cannot see?

OK. You are right.

From this site

Kids ages 5 - 7 can take a direct flight to a single destination but not connecting flights.

O/T-I cannot imagine that someone wouldn't pay for the employee to accompany the child! I paid for my grandson to have an employee when he was 15 and that was domestic! Seriously, I could not make the reservation without an employee. The airline site would not let me. But there were 2 changes in planes.

But I cannot imagine that anyone would put Kyron on a plane alone.

Taken off ship and then flown to another country? Or boards another ship headed to ??

IMO, there is a specific reason why all of these outside agencies have been used in this case. Some of these agencies would be involved if they believed the child may be out of the country imo.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member