Baez Files 8 Motions In Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While I know there is CLE (continuing legal education) classes specifically for certain areas of law, I believe if you pass the State Bar, you can practice law. I don't think there are specific State Bar exams (personal injury, criminal, etc..), but I could be wrong.

Although Baez may meet the legal requirements to practice law in Florida, he just might not be skilled enough as a criminal defense attorney. In two of his statements from the motions, it sounds like Baez agrees with the State’s evidence. I think a skilled attorney would have included the word “allegedly” in the motion.

Motion to inspect, test and photograph evidence held by the State of Florida

“Additionally, a stain in the trunk has been processed and further tests have indicated the presence of chloroform in the trunk

"Certainly, evidence that the very daughter the defendant is accused of having neglected may have been dead in the trunk of the defendant's vehicle is a critical fact in a trial for child neglect."

Snipped from:
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1006/17633458.pdf (10/03/08)

"The names and addresses of any persons who have acted as undercover agents or informants during the course of the investigation in this case, regardless of whether such agents or informants police officers, indicted defendants or unindicted co-conspirators."

*singing Secret Agent Man, Secret Agent Man, they've given you a number, and taken 'way your name*

What the heck? Does Baez think that MI6 is involved? Sheesh!

Would the lucky people who get to watch this do a running dialogue or at least synopsis for us at work slugs? And thank you very much!

*singing Secret Agent Man, Secret Agent Man, they've given you a number, and taken 'way your name*

What the heck? Does Baez think that MI6 is involved? Sheesh!

Would the lucky people who get to watch this do a running dialogue or at least synopsis for us at work slugs? And thank you very much!

Probably due to LE paying JG for his gas becasue of his time involved in driving to meet them on several occasions to give his statments and his time taken (at some future point from the initial interview) in the "future" to do some "non-standard" investigation work for them by returning to the location near the airport that he remembered Casey pointing out as the place she washed his truck on the morning she picked him up at the airport.

Secret Agent JG if you please...... sigh JB is grasping at straws and using friendly terms the LE used in their interviews to make them sound much more grandeous than they truely are.

Changing the wording and content of this motion to such a degree proves, in my eyes, that JB is not up to the job, and is seeking help on the QT. Being from Britain and Canada, I have no knowledge of the Florida laws, although I sure am learning, thanks to WS. This motion admits that the defendant is not entitled to any of this information, except by order of the judge. Am I understanding that correctly? If so, JB has adopted KC's feelings of entitlement. On what grounds would the judge grant this?

Although Baez may meet the legal requirements to practice law in Florida, he just might not be skilled enough as a criminal defense attorney. In two of his statements from the motions, it sounds like Baez agrees with the State’s evidence. I think a skilled attorney would have included the word “allegedly” in the motion.

So, if KC is convicted (of anything) can she or another attorney come back and say she was defended by an unqualified lawyer and get a new trial?

The hearing will air live on Tru Tv (formally court TV)

Is there a link for it live on Tru TV? I don't want to miss anything due to commercial breaks... Thanks for the info too! Have it on already waiting but would like it pulled up on the Pc at the same time!!
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::behindbar:behindbar

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth