Baez files motion for JG DNA report showing he's not the father 1/28/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe this "Parentage Report" relates to JG's DNA testing to determine if he was Caylee's father. It should state that JG is not the father. (I could be wrong and this could be on another male tho.)

hmm I was a bit confused by this.. as i thought the report was given to the LE by JG.. I had never heard before that it was found at the a's house

When you do a dna test you get a report showing all 3 partys DNA ,it shows each persons markers.Now if any evidence has unknown DNA, they can see if JG matches it.IMO thats why JB wants it. It does not make sense to use it for paternity, he is not the daddy and JB knows it.

hmm I was a bit confused by this.. as i thought the report was given to the LE by JG.. I had never heard before that it was found at the a's house

According to GA in his FBI interview (was that Aug. 4th?) After JG got the results they were given a copy of the DNA paternity test. GA said that they still had a copy at home. I can see a copy of the test being in the home with other important papers.

(I personally wouldn't keep something that proves who is not the baby daddy, only something that proved who the baby daddy was but these are the A's we're talking about.)

When you do a dna test you get a report showing all 3 partys DNA ,it shows each persons markers.Now if any evidence has unknown DNA, they can see if JG matches it.IMO thats why JB wants it. It does not make sense to use it for paternity, he is not the daddy and JB knows it.

I agree. Although, IMO, it would be really pricey for the defense to test anything they could for any foreign DNA to try to prove SODDI.

When you do a paternity DNA test both adults tested get a chart with all the parties involved markers shown.Thats why they each have one.I did a test with my mom, and my brother who was adopted but never knew it.When I found him on classmates he was shocked and asked us to do a DNA swab test.We did and He matched....lol............sorry if ot but wanted to explain about test.

I agree. Although, IMO, it would be really pricey for the defense to test anything they could for any foreign DNA to try to prove SODDI.

It would not cost JB anything. The SA do the crime scene testing ,JB is entitled to a copy of it.If he has a copy of JG dna tests then he could have his expert check for JG s markers against crime scene evidence. Who knows what KC told JB.

I hope this hasn't been mentioned and if it has been I'm sorry. i thought of the jailhouse conversation where KC warns her parents to stay away from JG. It gives the impression he can be violent. JMO. I think defense is trying to go with the scenerio that Jessie might have killed Caylee out of revenge. And part of that is him believing Caylee was his and then it turned out she wasn't and he got back at KC for that. Am I making myself clear?

According to GA in his FBI interview (was that Aug. 4th?) After JG got the results they were given a copy of the DNA paternity test. GA said that they still had a copy at home. I can see a copy of the test being in the home with other important papers.

(I personally wouldn't keep something that proves who is not the baby daddy, only something that proved who the baby daddy was but these are the A's we're talking about.)

I would keep it it cost a lot to have DNA taken why throw away a chart that would also have KC and Caylees DNA.What if KC came up with another name to be tested.They would just have to check the mans DNA and compare it to that chart.Makes sense to me.

I would keep it it cost a lot to have DNA taken why throw away a chart that would also have KC and Caylees DNA.What if KC came up with another name to be tested.They would just have to check the mans DNA and compare it to that chart.Makes sense to me.

True, guess I didn't think of it logically.

I know LE will have it all tested but I'd assume they would check it all against any other known DNA. JG's DNA (as well as CA, GA, and LA's DNA (Holy Acronym Batman!)) would automatically be used to help identify any unknown DNA found to rule out SODDI or an accomplice. Heck, even to maybe confirm where the item/s tested came from pointing to an original crime scene?!

Maybe I just trust and put too much faith in LE?

I hope this hasn't been mentioned and if it has been I'm sorry. i thought of the jailhouse conversation where KC warns her parents to stay away from JG. It gives the impression he can be violent. JMO. I think defense is trying to go with the scenerio that Jessie might have killed Caylee out of revenge. And part of that is him believing Caylee was his and then it turned out she wasn't and he got back at KC for that. Am I making myself clear?

Well appearly nothing that comes out of KC mouth can be taking as fact.I dont think JG was violent at all I think he was sucked in by a lying con that only cares about herself and what lies work best to get her arse out of trouble.

My bold

I think it's a real possibility. It's why I wondered if it could possibly be JG's laundry bag or if something else of his was taken by KC (even hair off a brush) when she showered there.

It would not cost JB anything. The SA do the crime scene testing ,JB is entitled to a copy of it.If he has a copy of JG dna tests then he could have his expert check for JG s markers against crime scene evidence. Who knows what KC told JB.

You could be right:) But it could also be JB is to cheap to test KC blood and can use the chart or he wants the chart for Caylee and compare it to the body found.Sounds to me like something he would do:crazy:

Dangrous, maybe. But not violent. If he knows stuff that she doesn't want her parents to know about, then she would consider him dangrous. She wouldn't want them talking or getting friendly with him.

I know nothing of the law, so don't take my post here as anything other than an uneducated opinion.

I strongly feel that JG (or his family) paid for the paternity test, and therefore it is his property. Perhaps the Anthonys volunteered DNA from Caylee, and in turn have a legitimate right to the report.

LE may just have the report to satisfy their own questions, and have no plans to enter the report into evidence. I would hope that LE is not under any obligation to turn over private property (that is not considered evidence in the case) to JB without demanding considerable argument from JB. Maybe it will force JB to tip his hand. It seems to me that for JB to have any chance at forcing LE to submit to him a copy, he would need a preponderance of compelling reasons in order for the Judge to rule in his favor. I doubt that he has compelling reasons.

The document only proves that JG is one of 117 million men that are not Caylee's father. If it proved that he is the father, then it might have substantial evidentuary value.

I hope that D. Cohen (JG's attorney) will have considerable input at the hearing in defending his client's right to privacy.

Hi mikeysmommom.:) I don't think that JB cares anything about who exactly the father is...I think his expert panel is going to compare the markers and figure how it's stats are compared to soceity in their area. They could show all of the commonalities.

I got it! I had one of those middle-of-the-night "Aha! experiences" when the
light bulb suddenly went off. So here 'tis.

While we've been banging our heads together :banghead: to "figure" WHY
the defense is suddenly interested in the long resolved DNA test of JG,
I suggest it may be as simple as this: JG is getting spanked!

Recall that the day of the 1-30-09 Court hearing, JG & father were on
Dr. Phil. Also recall how JB "punished" the prosecution for recently released
LE docs describing the visually evocative heart-sticker+duct tape evidence.
(He marched into Court to have the whole prosecution team thrown off the
case.) In the same way, JG is getting punished for public appearances such
as Dr. Phil & elsewhere. I suspect it's as simple as that! He'll learn to keep
his mouth shut. . .or find the defense pulling him more deeply into the case, some way or another. No clear rationale required! JG is just expected to get
the message, "Back off!"

I'm gonna test this theory, of course, by watching the flow of defense
punitive efforts following subsequent LE/prosecution/other revelations
about his client.

Well appearly nothing that comes out of KC mouth can be taking as fact.I dont think JG was violent at all I think he was sucked in by a lying con that only cares about herself and what lies work best to get her arse out of trouble.

yeah... I think maybe she didn't want them to speak because she didn't want them to share info because they each had different info. I think she was kinda afraid of what Jesse may tell her parents.

dangrous, maybe. But not violent. If he knows stuff that she doesn't want her parents to know about, then she would consider him dangrous. She wouldn't want them talking or getting friendly with him.

lol- I didn't read the whole thread and didn't see your post. ita!!

Verité;3245454 said:
I got it! I had one of those middle-of-the-night "Aha! experiences" when the
light bulb suddenly went off. So here 'tis.

While we've been banging our heads together :banghead: to "figure" WHY
the defense is suddenly interested in the long resolved DNA test of JG,
I suggest it may be as simple as this: JG is getting spanked!

Recall that the day of the 1-30-09 Court hearing, JG & father were on
Dr. Phil. Also recall how JB "punished" the prosecution for recently released
LE docs describing the visually evocative heart-sticker+duct tape evidence.
(He marched into Court to have the whole prosecution team thrown off the
case.) In the same way, JG is getting punished for public appearances such
as Dr. Phil & elsewhere. I suspect it's as simple as that! He'll learn to keep
his mouth shut. . .or find the defense pulling him more deeply into the case, some way or another. No clear rationale required! JG is just expected to get
the message, "Back off!"

I'm gonna test this theory, of course, by watching the flow of defense
punitive efforts following subsequent LE/prosecution/other revelations
about his client.

Plus the show was pre-taped.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads