Baez Lashes out at Investigators-UPDATE Allegations of Evidence Tampering

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LE should blast Casey for not informing them that the remains were that of little Caylee.

Cant wait to hear what her jail snack menu looks like for tonight and tomorrow....I'm seeing Twinkies...maybe even some Oreo's?

And I LOVE how he said HE, THE LAWYER has been the closest person to her during this entire ordeal. Huh? What about her FAMILY?

Even more ammo to back up my theory that there was more going on between KC and Jose than legal aide. MOO

Well to JB, Casey already knew she was dead, so does it matter if or how they told her?

Seriously. Like NG said, she hears of the find of a body, has her "break down" and then orders colored pencils, pork rinds and cards from the commissary.

We're just finding out what she knew back in June.

My husband said "She already knew it was her baby". And he doesn't follow the case much.

Exactly. I have been saying this all along. She knew that this was her daughter, that's why she had the fake "panic attack". When they found something over by JB park, her reaction was not the same because she knew her daughter was not there.

He mentions lack of professionalism several times. Says it was predictable. Of course he is the authority on professionalism. :waitasec:

I am so tired of his whining. He says "it is what she wanted" - for Baez to notify her that the remains were identified as Caylee. For petes sake, who cares what SHE wants - she murdered her baby and wouldn't even tell them where to find the body!

He's dissing the chaplain I guess - says LE decided it was more important for the chaplain to tell her than to let him (Baez) know. I think the chaplain is the most common authority chosen to notify people of bad news. Unless Baez has gone through special training for that.

I think that Baez reaction to the FORMAL, OFFICIAL news was just wrong. It was not LE, FBI, ME's fault his client so viciously murdered her daughter.

Yes!!! LaLaw..It was an embarrassment to some folks.

And quite frankly, I really don't care if the other inmates notified Casey and all of LE violated protocol on this issue, even though they didn't.....

I have an absolutely huge problem with any charade that this is a bulletin for the defendant.

Exactly. I have been saying this all along. She knew that this was her daughter, that's why she had the fake "panic attack". When they found something over by JB park, her reaction was not the same because she knew her daughter was not there.

I got from the fake panic attack that she was feeling the noose of murder one tighten around her throat. I did not see it as a reaction to the find itself.

I felt a fake bout of deep inconsolable depression would have been better for her.
Sorry, on simmer....

What do you think Baez would do if the property owner doesn't let him on the property? Since it's prtivate property, the owner doesn't have to, does he?

He should put up a fence and no trespassing signs. JMO

What do you think Baez would do if the property owner doesn't let him on the property? Since it's prtivate property, the owner doesn't have to, does he?

He should put up a fence and no trespassing signs. JMO

If the news I saw today is accurate, the "If" factor is gone.

It was reported on local Orlando news that property owner will not allow defense to access property after LE is finished.

Further reported the fence is going up, and "No Trespassing" Signs will be posted by the owner.

Re JB statement:

OMG. Not ONE WORD about how sad and devistated they are to have confirmation that Caylee has indeed passed. NOTHING about how tragic it is that this little girl has left this earth or how hearts are breaking at the news.

I am beyond disgusted...

:furious:The million dollar question...How is Casey doing? Are you kidding me. NOBODY CARES ABOUT CASEY! He is not as important as the chaplian :boohoo:. This guy is unreal!

Finally, Casey has someone that doesn't make it all about Caylee. She must be so fulfilled now. <gag>

Re JB statement:

OMG. Not ONE WORD about how sad and devistated they are to have confirmation that Caylee has indeed passed. NOTHING about how tragic it is that this little girl has left this earth or how hearts are breaking at the news.

I am beyond disgusted...

What "they" are you referring to? JB represents Casey. The A's have their own attorney and have released their own statement through their attorney.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18320770/index.html

Why is Baez always whining? Why does he think he is allowed special attention? He is always asking for things that are against protocol or are just not done like he is someone special. He really gets my goat with his whining. I don't think he is going to go over very well in court. If I were kC I would find another lawyer.

Brain Flash- Casey wanted to see JB instead of her minister because she wanted to give permission for the 2nd Post. She may be in jail for Caylee's murder but she still is surviving next of kin. Sucks doesn't it!!!

Apparently Casey refused the visit from her own pastor, and was formally notified by the jail chaplain while in a meeting w/Jose (which apparently really frosted his flakes).

In the media interview with JB on the Caylee news, it was interesting when JB was asked his reaction, since he had believed for ~6 months that Caylee was alive and they were searching for Caylee his response was again poking at LE about the preliminary ID.

He either completely missed the point of the question since he was focused on LE bashing or, avoided it like the plague. It is very telling how the whole Caylee is Alive search thing got dropped the minute remains where found before official ID.

It was critical for the defense during this time to hype the Caylee is Alive and we are confident that this discovery is not her and we will find her, to ride this storm while they re-strategized. Instead they completely folded and were bullying their way into a crime scene of a yet to be ID'ed child.

Both the Defense reaction and KC's reaction did more to confirm it was Caylee more so than any preliminary ID from LE. I bet LE read those signs as well, the defense was too quick to concede it was Caylee and demand access!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC
Back