Baez Tries to Sneak Bracelet to Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Because his best interest is not Casey, its himself, otherwise, he would have done what all lawyers do bringing things in to their clients, he would have check through it all.
Baez has future plans that includes himself only. I have felt this way for a long time.

ITA. I don't think JB cares what kind of sentence KC gets, he only cares about how he can profit. He is focused solely upon himself. I guess KC did pick the right kind of lawyer for herself after all.

ITA. I don't think JB cares what kind of sentence KC gets, he only cares about how he can profit. He is focused solely upon himself. I guess KC did pick the right kind of lawyer for herself after all.

shameful as this case can get--did think about his little complaint about the bar....again it was about HIM....so very sad that the defense rarely mentions the name Caylee in loving terms..that would help so much more than the bun, clothes----people may look at the clothing but they also notice what is underneath and thus far.....clothing wouldn't help.....

just wish that the only people representing Caylee would also be some family...tired of the a's just talking of poor poor kc....

He is her lawyer, he is supposed to coach her on how to make her impressions in court, of course he wanted her wearing a caylee bracelet. did y'all think she was wearing caylee is missing shirts while on house arrest cause she thought they were cute?

It's supposed to make her look concerned and we all know for sure her daughter is gone so as her lawyer he is advising her well. too bad we all know she is pure evil, so it wont work.

Didnt read all the replies but what I instantly thought when I read this is, if JB is the one that did this, how many other items or "contraband" has he sneaked to her before this and didnt get caught? It really makes me wonder what all hes been giving her. Im sure this wasnt the first time.
This was my first thought, too.

No, of course I don't know. That's why I said, "I'm not sure." The bracelet was not found in a pocket, it was found in a sock. Reports say that Baez is the one who put it there.

I didn't see socks on Casey's feet in the court room, I saw black pump shoes with either nylons or no nylons. IIRC Casey has to buy her socks from the commissary. I don't know either where the slacks and jacket came from, but would be willing to bet that Baez didn't go shopping.

Todd Black is saying that CINDY put the bracelet with the clothes. Garcia and Baez have no comment. Conway denies.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-funeral,0,3557843.story

Snips:

But a spokesman for Baez, who goes by the name Todd Black, said Cindy Anthony, not Baez, provided the clothing. Conway denied that.

A lawyer working with Baez on the Anthony case, José Garcia, said the firm would have no comment.

Ah yes, the finger pointing has hit full speed... but it begs to ask: I thought "Black" was no longer Baez's spokeperson.

There are a lot of comments about the bracelet in the socks, but my question is:

If she was wearing dark pants and dark shoes, why did they give her WHITE socks? Who is she now, Michael Jackson? If so, pajama bottoms and Cap'n Crunch jackets can't be far behind.

Okay, this comment made me literally spew coffee all over my shiny new laptop. What an image! :laughbounce::laughbounce::laughbounce:

There are a lot of comments about the bracelet in the socks, but my question is:

If she was wearing dark pants and dark shoes, why did they give her WHITE socks? Who is she now, Michael Jackson? If so, pajama bottoms and Cap'n Crunch jackets can't be far behind.

Those socks were terrible. I can't think why she even put them on, but who is to say?

In most jails, isn't white socks the only approved covering for feet, (besides shoes, of course)

I still am not excited about it. I am more excited about the fact that this is actually a news story. because if his MO was to get it in the news then he is not so dumb after all.By publishing it and talking about it the public is apparently doing just what he had hoped. LOL.

I think the fact that it is a rubber bracelet and not a gun is the difference between a newsworthy story and not.

as always jmho.

What's newsworthy to me is that it was hidden in a sock, instead of submitted as an article of clothing. We don't know who put it in the sock, though.

The Orlando Sentinel article doesn't even mention socks. Did we see white socks on KC?

The Orlando Sentinel article doesn't even mention socks. Did we see white socks on KC?

I noticed that they didn't mention a thing about socks. I wonder if WFTV was a bit quick on the reporting. The Sentinel went so far as to ask Conway, Baez via Garcia, and Todd Black about it. Todd says Cindy, Conway denies, and Garcia said no comment.

Better reporting imo.

I think the scarier thing here everyone - is this- he didn't think they would check the clothes??? HELLO??? He sure doesn't appear to be to bright. I mean come on---he didn't have a clue??? Whoa....scary.
Kind of makes me wonder whether he's had success smuggling stuff to her in the past. Which is worrisome.

heee! Baez sneaking in his 'girl' a bracelet! maybe an early valentine gift
lets face it the evil one has not been without a man in her life for quite sometime and since JB has been the only one around for months it is quite obvious by her demeanor(fluttering eyes,horsey smile)when she is next to him that she is taken with her saviour....
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SITS AT A HEARING ABOUT THEIR DAUGHTERS DEATH AND SMILES????? :furious:I think even Scott Peterson had enough sense to look somber!

I wonder if WFTV was a bit quick on the reporting.

snipped

Wouldn't be the first time, hmm?

WFTV wanted to hurry and be the first with the info. The paper had time to look into it a little more thoroughly. I usually go to the WFTV site first for information about this story, because they often break the stories, but I take their reports with a grain of salt.

IMO- I think her next court appearence they should let Kenny/Baden pick out the clothes...I can only assume they would be more vibrant and less Librarian...bracelet or not, the jail should of treated the "ill-fitted business suit" like contraband for looking like it would be harmful to anyone looking at it.

hahhahahaa sorry i had to quote this, it's too funny.

But what isn't funny is the way she was smiling and giggling like a school girl, and as someone here said even s.peterson, kept a somber look.

As an attorney I would advise my client to be as serious as possible and yes keep her head down. Someone in another thread said "well what would be the correct expression for her". I say "composed" !

As far as the bracelet goes, why be sneaky about it? Again another media ploy, i think!

I saw the butt ugly white socks with the black shoes!!:furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie