Bahamas - Taylor Casey, 41, Chicago, last seen in at yoga retreat, Paradise Island, Nassau, 19 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That baggie with the toothbrush might well be baking soda for cleaning teeth. When you fly, it doesn’t have to fit into the quart-bag for liquids, andmshe has plenty of creams and stuff that would have to go in the baggie. .But you’re right. Someone might have thought it was drugs.
Come to think of it, do you see a suitcase?
The bottles look like essential oils as one is labelled lavender

MOO!

I really wonder if she jetted off with another group to a more remote island or more remote retreat that is out of cell reception. That would explain passport and bag being missing. For example, there are remote shamanic and psilocybin medicinal retreats you can book online on the same website where you can find the ashram she was at! I'm not sure if I am allowed to share the link here so I won't.

MOO!

I really wonder if she jetted off with another group to a more remote island or more remote retreat that is out of cell reception. That would explain passport and bag being missing. For example, there are remote shamanic and psilocybin medicinal retreats you can book online on the same website where you can find the ashram she was at! I'm not sure if I am allowed to share the link here so I won't.
if she voluntarily left for a more remote island, wouldn't there be evidence of her paying some one? would it just be cash? and why would her phone be in the water? accidentally dropping it?

This has become a missing suitcase case… she had to have had a carry-on suitcase to lug the books and yoga wear. Where is it?
I don't believe it would be tucked under the platform out of the way?
Spiders and geckos and thingies that crawl into things under there.
Possibly stored on-site by the facility for more room in the tents?
My suitcase was stored for me in a Kenyan hotel so I could pack lighter on camping safari trips out and about-as an example.

What is important about titles of books in her tent area? I'm more concerned about the bag of white chunky substance on table and what appears to be pills on corner of shelf. Books wouldn't cause an unexplained disappearance but whatever is in that baggie could have easily caused issues, same goes for medication if that is what is on shelf corner. All my opinion of course. Even if it wasn't drugs someone could have assumed they were and targeted her thinking she would have carried them in her purse..
I think I’m seeing a lighter and a pipe on top of the side table?

MOO

if she voluntarily left for a more remote island, wouldn't there be evidence of her paying some one? would it just be cash? and why would her phone be in the water? accidentally dropping it?
I just feel like there is some other connection, could she have had someone there she wanted to see or meet with? someone we don't know about? does anyone know if Taylor knew someone there? someone vacationing there? maybe someone who didn't want to see her? I don't think she would just get on a boat with someone she didn't know. Could she have set up a date to meet someone on-line?
I would think that if she was abducted they would have asked for ransom by now. Someone got rid of that phone. I wonder how far out in the water they found it. I doubt if she was returned to dry land if she was murdered out on the water. What would be the logical spot out there to hide her ? how far out until it's deep enough that you could sink a body and conceal it?

and why? why would she be killed? did she have cash? did anyone use her credit card? would they kill her for her passport? you wouldn't be able to use it now..maybe the threw the phone so robbers couldn't access her information and credit cards etc. but why would you even be thinking about that ? maybe someone tossed it so she couldn't call for help.

she didn't kill herself did she? no ...they would have found her right? could something unpleasant have caused her to kill herself? could something upsetting have happened and they are not being truthful about it at the Ashram?

I feel like you have to know your way around this area to pull this off...I hope some clues come along..something pings..
reminding me of Natalie Holloway who was never found. mOO

I just feel like there is some other connection, could she have had someone there she wanted to see or meet with? someone we don't know about? does anyone know if Taylor knew someone there? someone vacationing there? maybe someone who didn't want to see her? I don't think she would just get on a boat with someone she didn't know. Could she have set up a date to meet someone on-line?
I would think that if she was abducted they would have asked for ransom by now. Someone got rid of that phone. I wonder how far out in the water they found it. I doubt if she was returned to dry land if she was murdered out on the water. What would be the logical spot out there to hide her ? how far out until it's deep enough that you could sink a body and conceal it?

and why? why would she be killed? did she have cash? did anyone use her credit card? would they kill her for her passport? you wouldn't be able to use it now..maybe the threw the phone so robbers couldn't access her information and credit cards etc. but why would you even be thinking about that ? maybe someone tossed it so she couldn't call for help.

she didn't kill herself did she? no ...they would have found her right? could something unpleasant have caused her to kill herself? could something upsetting have happened and they are not being truthful about it at the Ashram?

I feel like you have to know your way around this area to pull this off...I hope some clues come along..something pings..
reminding me of Natalie Holloway who was never found. mOO
In this interview with Taylor's mother and friend, Brian asks (about 4:50 mark) where the phone was found. Taylor's mother said LE told them in the ocean about 56 feet out. MOO

So was her phone found in the water, in the vicinity of the dock/pier? Not ON the dock? The only things missing are her passport, her "purse" and some clothes? I say "purse", because I'm in Australia and I believe the American version of a purse, is the same as our hand bag. A purse here is a small item, used to hold cash and cards only, generally for females. The male version is a little differently styled and is called a wallet. A handbag is larger and is usually carried or worn on a shoulder and is big enough to carry a purse, phone, and a few bits and pieces depending on the size. I thought there was mention of some belongings of hers found on the beach, is that right? Is that referring to her handbag/purse, or the contents of it? Was it just one outfit that was missing? As in the clothes on her back?

She was last seen at the ashram on Wednesday evening, and was sending pics to her family from the beach that evening I believe. Have those photos been released, or do they pinpoint an exact area? I'm not on top of this case, but from what I know, I'm leaning towards an accident in the water. Are sharks a big problem in that part of the world? Rips, dangerous water conditions? Did Taylor have a lot of experience with ocean swimming?

So was her phone found in the water, in the vicinity of the dock/pier? Not ON the dock? The only things missing are her passport, her "purse" and some clothes? I say "purse", because I'm in Australia and I believe the American version of a purse, is the same as our hand bag. A purse here is a small item, used to hold cash and cards only, generally for females. The male version is a little differently styled and is called a wallet. A handbag is larger and is usually carried or worn on a shoulder and is big enough to carry a purse, phone, and a few bits and pieces depending on the size. I thought there was mention of some belongings of hers found on the beach, is that right? Is that referring to her handbag/purse, or the contents of it? Was it just one outfit that was missing? As in the clothes on her back?

She was last seen at the ashram on Wednesday evening, and was sending pics to her family from the beach that evening I believe. Have those photos been released, or do they pinpoint an exact area? I'm not on top of this case, but from what I know, I'm leaning towards an accident in the water. Are sharks a big problem in that part of the world? Rips, dangerous water conditions? Did Taylor have a lot of experience with ocean swimming?
The suitcase hasn’t been accounted for.

Taylor sent photos of herself on the beach to her family on Tuesday 6/18. Her mom texted her on Wed 6/19 and did not receive a response. On Thurs, 6/20, Taylor didn't show up for Yoga class(es).

Conard said that on Tuesday, June 18, a day before her aunt disappeared, Casey had sent the family pictures of herself on the beach and told them she was enjoying herself.

“My grandma actually texted her Wednesday (June 19), and no response, but we didn’t think anything of it,” Conard said. “Thursday (June 20), we got a call from the yoga retreat saying that Taylor hadn’t been seen.”

Yes, the absence of a passport is a big red flag.
Also, it sounds like the retreat guests weren't interviewed. Another red flag.
I don't necessarily think the missing passport is a red flag. As mentioned, there was no secure place to leave a passport on the entire premises. In that case, I'd personally have it on me always. In a safer location, that would probably be a bag I carry at all times. In a somewhat sketchy place, I may have it in something like a bum bag/fanny pack under my clothing, out of sight. I think this is the case here.

Taylor sent photos of herself on the beach to her family on Tuesday 6/18. Her mom texted her on Wed 6/19 and did not receive a response. On Thurs, 6/20, Taylor didn't show up for Yoga class(es).

Conard said that on Tuesday, June 18, a day before her aunt disappeared, Casey had sent the family pictures of herself on the beach and told them she was enjoying herself.

“My grandma actually texted her Wednesday (June 19), and no response, but we didn’t think anything of it,” Conard said. “Thursday (June 20), we got a call from the yoga retreat saying that Taylor hadn’t been seen.”
Thanks for clarifying those things for me. Is there any sort of timeline of when classes were on the Wednesday, when dinner was served, if there was any evening activities that guests must attend? What about the time the text was sent? What time exactly was Taylor last seen on the Wednesday? Has that even been established, or reported?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221
Back