Bahamas - Taylor Casey, 41, Chicago, last seen in at yoga retreat, Paradise Island, Nassau, 19 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to a July 5 bulletin from the police force, Michael Johnson, Chief Superintendent and Officer-in-Charge-of the Criminal Investigation Department, agreed to garden leave -- a policy similar to paid leave -- following recent social media circulation of "voice notes" involving Johnson.
Quotes from the Ashram:

Many of our community members chose to speak with them and the ashram did not intervene in terms of what individuals said. They were encouraged to speak freely. Any perceived hesitancy could have been due to their own grieving processes.

A nice attempt at improving public relations. They were grieving too deeply to provide timely and critical information for the investigation. Early on there was an implication that Taylor departed by her own volition.

During a June 22 search, a dog picked up a scent from a tent and tracked it to the water, but the scent ended there.

Investigators in the Bahamas asked American authorities for help unlocking the phone, but they also had no luck, Fernander said Monday.

Authorities also reviewed surveillance footage from around the island, but there is “no information to connect at this time,” the police commissioner added.

When asked for comment, the FBI referred CNN to the Royal Bahamas Police Force.

Officials added that underwater drones were used in the search for Casey on July 3, but they didn't come up with anything.

Meanwhile, surveillance footage from the hotel has also yielded no results.

Most recently, police announced search crews including K-9 units tracked a scent to waters where they found Casey’s cell phone and a journal.

Was the journal found in the water 50+ ft deep with the cellphone? Or was it found in a different part of the water? Beach?

“It’s a multimillion-dollar business. They have centers all around the world. They’re not just going to kill somebody,” says Savano

“Knowing her and her telling me how intense this program was, I thought maybe since it was Juneteenth, she was probably going out for a little bit and went out to this party,” Savano says. “Maybe someone drugged her, threw the phone in the ocean, and took her somewhere. Where? I don’t know. Is she alive? I hope so.”

“When you see people commenting on her looks and saying, ‘that’s a man,’ it’s hurtful to me and her family reading that,” she says. “She’s more than that. She surpassed gender. She’s a spiritual being and comfortable with who she is.”

“You cannot trust anybody. No one is your friend,” she says. “You have to stick to yourself. I don’t go out. I’m in bed by 10 pm. If you’re going to go out and drink, be careful who you’re surrounded with and watch your drink at all times.”

In my experience baking soda isn't chunky in appearance. Yes I see what appears to be a lighter and pipe. If it appears to be drugs and drug paraphernalia to me at a glance I believe that someone with bad intentions could have easily caused her harm with the assumption that she had drugs to steal. I'm not saying she had or used drugs all I'm saying is someone dangerous or a desperate addict could have targeted her believing she did use drugs and carried them on her, attacking her while she's was away from tent intending to rob her only to learn what they wanted wasn't on her or in her purse. Robbery gone bad or horribly wrong. All my opinion of course.. all it takes is the wrong kind of person to be incorrect about what she had in her tent area and target her. We've seen and heard of people killed for less or dumber reasons. MOO
Baking soda will get hard and clump together if exposed to moisture. If container isn't closed tightly clumping can occur.

How would one locate a phone in 50 feet of water especially when it is not emitting a signal?
The water is incredibly clear. Depending on what kind of case Taylor had her phone in, the sunlight may have reflected off that or the glass front making it easy to see at ocean floor. I've been in water off the Grand Cayman Islands that is at least that deep and you can see right to the bottom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr
Back