CA Bailey Cameron, 23, Camp Pendleton Marine, last seen outside bar, San Diego, 25 August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SEP 1, 2024
Surveillance video shows Cameron, who was wearing a black T-shirt and jeans, leaving the bar alone after 1:30 a.m. His mother says a few of his belongings were found just a block away the following day.

AUG 30, 2024
Surveillance video obtained by 10News shows Bailey Cameron leaving Coyote Bar and Grill alone just after 1:30 a.m. on Sunday. His family says his phone, eyeglasses, and backpack were found the next morning on the curb outside Vigalucci’s, an Italian restaurant about a block away. But no one has heard from him since the day before.

Vigalucci’s manager confirmed to 10News that they found those items on Sunday morning and turned them into police.

View attachment 528143
View attachment 528144
The article states he was seen leaving the bar alone. Did he also arrive at the bar alone? How did he get to the bar and how was he supposed to return to base?

Was he outside waiting on an Uber or Lyft? Belongings found on/near curb... MOO

In the larger photo you can see he bought a Smart Water, some kind of drink (looks like a Nesquik or Muscle Milk type of protein drink?) and I can't figure out what the small thing is. It looks pill-bottle sized but has writing on the top so not a standard childproof lid - maybe gum or a caffeine shot or something? or even a can with a blue pull tab like sugar free red bull?

edit - the more I look at the photo the more convinced I am it's sugar free red bull. Why would he be buying 3 full-size drinks?

In the larger photo you can see he bought a Smart Water, some kind of drink (looks like a Nesquik or Muscle Milk type of protein drink?) and I can't figure out what the small thing is. It looks pill-bottle sized but has writing on the top so not a standard childproof lid - maybe gum or a caffeine shot or something? or even a can with a blue pull tab like sugar free red bull?

edit - the more I look at the photo the more convinced I am it's sugar free red bull. Why would he be buying 3 full-size drinks?
Could be the electrolyte tabs..like nuun.. it would go with the water. MOO

SEP 1, 2024
[...]

The military, local police and Navy Criminal Investigative Service are coordinating the search for Cameron. “We are asking for the public’s assistance on this case,” the Carlsbad Police Department said in a statement.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Carlsbad Police Department at (442) 339-2197.

Hey folks,

Some posts have been removed and this post lands at random.

New members need to read Websleuths Terms of Service (TOS aka The Rules, linked in my signature, and which all members agree to upon registering with this site).

Websleuths is fact based. Rumors and hearsay are not allowed. We require MSM or other approved sources in order for our members to rely as best they can on the credibility of information being posted.

New members who have not read our rules are issued a Thread Reply Ban for a couple of day in order for them to take time to read the rules. They can still read the discussion but can't post until they are up to speed on how we roll.

Probably nothing to do but there s quite some history via google in this Camp Pendleton with missing marines (most voluntarily) . I wonder f stress may not be an issue and he voluntarily decided to step away ?

This case is different but recent

This is another case in 2019

but why leave necessary things like glasses and phone behind?

Per video at the link below, this image was from a convenience store ATM camera taken on Monday (Aug 26).

View attachment 528473

AUG 30, 2024
Per his father, Cameron was scheduled to complete his duty as an active Marine on September 9 after five years of service.

so he still had a wallet or at least money even without his backpack

so he still had a wallet or at least money even without his backpack
Yes, and I also wonder if that's an Apple watch on his left wrist but the photo's so grainy I can't tell. What do you think? MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back