GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... according to the emails, TS did not go to Bali to help make a difficult announcement about the pregnancy. Looks like there was no other reason than to do exactly what he did...beat Sheila to death for HM. The depth of evil here is just beyond comprehension

That is my conclusion too.

Someone please tell me that now it's possible she can be charged for drug trafficking or obtaining drugs fraudulently with intent, please!!! I mean it is Bali after all.

Yes, yes, yes!!! Surely they must have found this supply when they arrested HM. Or at least have a record of how many were dispensed and the forged signature...

So... according to the emails, TS did not go to Bali to help make a difficult announcement about the pregnancy. Looks like there was no other reason than to do exactly what he did...beat Sheila to death for HM. The depth of evil here is just beyond comprehension

DailyMail pointed this contradiction out too, that SWM did know about the pregnancy prior to TS going to Bali. C'mon Bali do the math.

They have told police that Mrs von Wiese Mack objected after finding out about her daughter’s pregnancy and during a fierce argument, Schaefer struck Heather’s mother with the metal handle of a fruit bowl while her daughter hid in the bathroom. However in her emails to Mr Jacobson, it appeared that Mrs von Wiese Mack was aware that her daughter was pregnant before they left on the Bali vacation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...uitcase-daughter-said-terrified-teenager.html

It's absolutely necessary that the courts and judges read these emails and know what Sheila was up against with her violent daughter Heather. Please they must protect Baby Stella before it's too late!

From SWM to her daughter - "Heather please. I am so sorry. Please let me pick you up and bring you home. I want to hug you and protect you. I will never abandon you..."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-emails-from-bali-murder-victim-20150318-htmlstory.html

"...Her anger escalates at an alarming rate and she seems to have no control over it - very scary. At least she didn't hit me - her rage went to the window instead...."

Mom’s emails before her murder in Bali reveal fear for her life
http://wgntv.com/2015/03/19/moms-emails-before-her-murder-in-bali-reveal-fear-for-her-life/

26C9C1FC00000578-0-image-m-35_1426739215731.jpg

Earlier this week Mack had given birth in a caesarian operation to her 6lb 1oz daughter, Stella Schaefer, the surname being after the father and her co-accused 21-year-old Tommy Schaefer
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-trial-gave-birth-daughter.html#ixzz3UpTBtwDO

Now lets see which media outlet gets the first picture of Stella Schaefer - and how much the price tag was for it. :facepalm:

I sincerely hope poor Stella isn't going to be paraded around in Court.
This baby does not deserve to be in prison.

The baby also doesn't deserve to have murderers for parents and to have lost it's grandmother due to them.

it IS a tough call -those first few months are very important but I also think that each case should be scrutinized.

In HM's case, she's prone to anger ((understatement)) and too volatile ..... I have concerns she could harm the baby in fit of ''not having her way'' and let's face it we know she's capable of murdering a family member. MOO
Not a tough call at all. :snooty:It's more important for this baby's safety to not be in prison with it's murderous mother who murderered it's grandmother and also being with other prisoners, than to be breast fed and bonding with the murderer who will eventually have to give her up anyway!!!

Were toxicology/autopsy reports ever released publicly in this case?

Were drugs (HM fraudulently purchased on Bali) in SWM's system?

TIA

Maybe the more just thing is HM gets sent back to US ASAP so she can go on trial for conspiracy to commit murder and go to jail for that while also getting in a civil suit about the trust. Stella can be taken away from her and given to someone else.

I'd also love to see the baby renamed Sheila in honor of the victim.

Not a tough call at all. :snooty:It's more important for this baby's safety to not be in prison with it's murderous mother who murderered it's grandmother and also being with other prisoners, than to be breast fed and bonding with the murderer who will eventually have to give her up anyway!!!

Surely they have breast pumps in Bali. If HM wants to breastfeed the baby fine. Hand the baby over to relatives and use the pump...But then HM would lose a valuable pawn.

I can only imagine that for this child to have a decent shot at life is for her to be adopted out, as far as possible from anyone connected to these families, given a new name, and never ever allowed to discover the truth.

Most unfortunately, odds are that will never happen as lil Stella is narcissistic HM's insurance policy / meal ticket.

All JMO

Were toxicology/autopsy reports ever released publicly in this case?

Were drugs (HM fraudulently purchased on Bali) in SWM's system?

TIA

If I recall correctly, a second autopsy was performed in the U.S., but I don't think the results were released. Or were they?

Just watched the WGN Chicago News Segment on these emails and the reason Elliott Jacobson released them to the Tribune. Here is the link for the Live News Segment, with Elliott Jacobson on the phone. It appears EJ wanted the truth to be told after TS's testimony claiming otherwise.

The Segment is at Video Marker 1:26 & 1:52
http://wgntv.com/on-air/live-streaming/

Time Stamp for Segment may change as news is still on. I think after 9:00 PM broadcast the live feed will also change. Sooo before it disappears, EJ reveals a couple emails that were not in the Tribune Article. An Email he verified of HM saying she will kill SWM and herself, another email from Bali while all 3 were there "I am more frightened than ever".

Note Added: I have to question WGNs stating that all three were in Bali when SWM emailed being frightened, as WGN says she was killed 4 days later - This is inconsistent with TS's arrival 08/12/2014 and her death 08/13/2014. So that email had to have been sent to EJ 08/09/2014.

If I recall correctly, a second autopsy was performed in the U.S., but I don't think the results were released. Or were they?

I think it is very possible that the FBI handed a copy of the US autopsy results to Bali – unless, or even if, they want Heather on home soil to prosecute her.

I also think it is very possible that the Balinese authorities have been treating Heather so carefully because they have been made aware that Heather is mentally unbalanced and dangerous.

Wow …. thank you, Elliott. More than 150 emails were provided to the Trib!! And it sounds as though they were all written in a 17 month period.

In the 17 months before to her violent death in Bali, Indonesia, Sheila von Wiese-Mack often complained to relatives and friends of her struggles to raise her teenage daughter.
More than 150 emails obtained by the Tribune were provided by Elliott Jacobson .....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-emails-from-bali-murder-victim-20150318-htmlstory.html

However the Attorney-General, H.M. Prasetyo said there is no regulation preventing the execution of a mentally ill person. "There is only a regulation forbidding the execution of pregnant women and children under 18 years," he said.

Father Burrows disputed this. "The Constitutional Court said in 2007 or 2008 that a mentally ill person should be hospitalised, cured and then shot. That's the highest court in the land so it should have some standing."

http://www.smh.com.au/world/bali-ni...h-row-with-bali-nine-duo-20150228-13rdl7.html

However the Attorney-General, H.M. Prasetyo said there is no regulation preventing the execution of a mentally ill person. "There is only a regulation forbidding the execution of pregnant women and children under 18 years," he said.

Father Burrows disputed this. "The Constitutional Court said in 2007 or 2008 that a mentally ill person should be hospitalised, cured and then shot. That's the highest court in the land so it should have some standing."

http://www.smh.com.au/world/bali-ni...h-row-with-bali-nine-duo-20150228-13rdl7.html
Well, Heather's no longer pregnant, and the baby didn't commit a crime...

We know that Heather started to have problems after her father died. Apparently she began acting out when she was 14 years old. This went on until she allegedly killed her mother at age 18. She was admitted to mental health facilities on more than one occasion. Her mother desperately tried to help her, but to no avail.

It just makes me think: Is there anything that could have been done to help the mental health of this teenager? Or was it a hopeless situation? Not trying to cut HM any slack here. But there's obviously more behind-the-scenes than we know. People who have loved ones that are mentally ill often have a difficult time finding any appropriate treatment. And sometimes things end up in a tragedy like this. I'm not saying anything could have been done, but I can't help but wonder. [emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC, HM was a handful before her father died. I'm guessing the onset of puberty is when she started really acting up.

OTOH, she's been in jail now for 7 months, and other than a fairly early meltdown or two in jail, particularly when she realized her US attorneys weren't going to be able to spring her and get her back to the US, she's been remarkably well-behaved. No sign of her 'attitude', even at a time when many women suffer from hormonal mood swings. That tells me she's quite capable of controlling her violence and her behavior when it suits her - or when the opposition is bigger than her.

That makes me despise her even more: that she's not a completely out-of-control psycho, she's a cold, calculating, controlled abuser who, like most abusers, only picks on those weaker than her.

Poor Sheila. HUGE thumbs-up to her friend for picking the perfect time to let SWM's voice be heard. It may not count for anything in the sham Bali trial, but hopefully the evidence and the authorities will be waiting for her when she gets back to the US.

Just watched the WGN Chicago News Segment on these emails and the reason Elliott Jacobson released them to the Tribune. Here is the link for the Live News Segment, with Elliott Jacobson on the phone. It appears EJ wanted the truth to be told after TS's testimony claiming otherwise.

The Segment is at Video Marker 1:26 & 1:52
http://wgntv.com/on-air/live-streaming/

Time Stamp for Segment may change as news is still on. I think after 9:00 PM broadcast the live feed will also change. Sooo before it disappears, EJ reveals a couple emails that were not in the Tribune Article. An Email he verified of HM saying she will kill SWM and herself, another email from Bali while all 3 were there "I am more frightened than ever".

Note Added: I have to question WGNs stating that all three were in Bali when SWM emailed being frightened, as WGN says she was killed 4 days later - This is inconsistent with TS's arrival 08/12/2014 and her death 08/13/2014. So that email had to have been sent to EJ 08/09/2014.

Just watched the video here. http://wgntv.com/2015/03/19/moms-emails-before-her-murder-in-bali-reveal-fear-for-her-life/

Elliott Jacobson was a long-time friend of Sheila's as you can see from a photo when they were younger. Bless his heart and soul for coming forward and sharing these emails.

We know that Heather started to have problems after her father died. Apparently she began acting out when she was 14 years old. This went on until she allegedly killed her mother at age 18. She was admitted to mental health facilities on more than one occasion. Her mother desperately tried to help her, but to no avail.

It just makes me think: Is there anything that could have been done to help the mental health of this teenager? Or was it a hopeless situation? Not trying to cut HM any slack here. But there's obviously more behind-the-scenes than we know. People who have loved ones that are mentally ill often have a difficult time finding any appropriate treatment. And sometimes things end up in a tragedy like this. I'm not saying anything could have been done, but I can't help but wonder. [emoji29]

It sounds as though Sheila was trying to help Heather with her apparent mental condition on an ongoing basis. But, like we see so often, mentally unstable people are roaming the streets and living amongst us all. They are supposed to take their medication. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. They are supposed to attend out-patient services and therapy sessions. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t. And, unfortunately, there isn’t a lot we can do to enforce it – we just put them in one side of a revolving door, and sooner or later they get spit out again.

Mack was hospitalized for mental health issues three times that year [2011], court records show.

Mack successfully completed required anger management and other counseling services by summer 2013.

May 2 [2014], as the mother researched a Boston psychiatric hospital ….

….. she was urging her daughter to sign over her power of attorney for fear the then-18-year-old was in declining physical and mental health.

….. I locked up all valuables, including the passports and airline tickets, and will not tell her the pass code ….

“I have an appointment with a psychiatrist for me next week - also for Heather with another psychiatrist to try to get her on some type of medication for her madness.... “

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-bali-suitcase-murder-emails-met-20150319-story.html#page=1

It was going on long before that. Remember the deposition for the cruise lawsuit-- that lawyer said HMwas a spoiled brat causing chaos in the office. IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem