Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seems to me FCA is in pretty choppy waters indeed. Love that Zenaida's lawyers are asking for the ability to file an objection to her discharge 21 days after the civil trial finishes.

Things maybe not looking so simple for a woman who filed for BK to get these pesky civil trials behind her and get on with her "fresh start"!!!

Ahhhh.......:boohoo:

Bankruptcy Judge filed official ORDER denying Kronk and Zenaida to take a deposition from Casey Anthony in Bankruptcy court, ORDER filed on April 22, 2013. He made the ruling during the Hearing held on April 9, 2013.

The Judge said Zenaida and Kronk must finish their civil defamation suits in state court first. They will ask to take her deposition in state court and continue their trials.
Thanks TinkTank

To anyone that can answer:

The Civil cases were put on hold because OCA filed for BK
BK Judge said the Civil cases must be heard/go ahead first to determine if there is a claim in BK court (do I have that right?)

So the Civil case must be cleared up first
Any word on if a new trial date has been set for the Civil Case?

Will the BK case be delayed or put on hold until the Civil Cases are over?

Does the Appeal case and pleading the 5th still factor into this? By that I mean OCA hiding behind the 5th saying that it could harm her appeal of the Lying convictions.

CIVIL CASE
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

04/11/2013 Motion
of Zenaida Gonzalez for extension of time to file complaint

04/11/2013 Notice of Hearing

04/10/2013 Notice of Hearing

4/9/2013, 2p

04/08/2013 Reply
TO DEBTOR RESPONSE AND OBJECTION TO MOTION OF ZENAIDA GONZALEZ FOR ORDER DIRECTING EXAMINATION OF DEBTOR

03/25/2013 Order
SETTING BANKRUPTCY STATUS HEARING - 9/23/13

03/22/2013 Status Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Munyon, Lisa T)
Result: Hearing Held

03/22/2013 Court Minutes
COURT MINUTES

03/13/2013 Motion for Order
an directing examination

01/30/2013 Suggestion/Notice of Bankruptcy and Auto Stay
Sent to Rec on 1/30/13

CIVIL CASE
KRONK, ROY vs. ANTHONY, CASEY

04/23/2013 Motion
RELIEF FROM AUTOMATIC STAY

04/23/2013 Motion for Enlargement/Extension of Time

04/23/2013 Motion
RELIEF FROM AUTOMATIC STAY

04/23/2013 Motion for Enlargement/Extension of Time

04/03/2013 Correspondence
(Motion for an order from bankruptcy court)

01/30/2013 Correspondence
from clerk to Mary Jackson

01/30/2013 Copy/Copies
$9.00 Mary Jackson

01/30/2013 Suggestion/Notice of Bankruptcy and Auto Stay
Suggestion/Notice of Bankruptcy and Auto Stay

01/28/2013 Correspondence
from Mary Jackson copy request

01/24/2013 Notice of Filing
Affidavit of Service

01/24/2013 Summons Returned Served
Secretary of State

01/23/2013 Notice of Filing
AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE - CASEY ANTHONY

Roy Kronk filed a motion from relief of automatic stay but I don't see the same motion in ZFG file...

Thanks TinkTank

To anyone that can answer:

The Civil cases were put on hold because OCA filed for BK
BK Judge said the Civil cases must be heard/go ahead first to determine if there is a claim in BK court (do I have that right?)

So the Civil case must be cleared up first
Any word on if a new trial date has been set for the Civil Case?

Will the BK case be delayed or put on hold until the Civil Cases are over?

Does the Appeal case and pleading the 5th still factor into this? By that I mean OCA hiding behind the 5th saying that it could harm her appeal of the Lying convictions.

Okay - I will bite - not that I have any answers...

So before the bankruptcy filing, didn't Zenaida have a civil court date for June or July?

So that court date was put on "Hold" when FCA filed for Bankruptcy, and the BK Judge has sent it back to civil court.

So I'm thinking the civil case will come off of "Hold" and now proceed on the original date they were given.

Why Not??????

Signed: "Forever Pollyanna"

Okay - I will bite - not that I have any answers...

So before the bankruptcy filing, didn't Zenaida have a civil court date for June or July?

So that court date was put on "Hold" when FCA filed for Bankruptcy, and the BK Judge has sent it back to civil court.

So I'm thinking the civil case will come off of "Hold" and now proceed on the original date they were given.

Why Not??????

Signed: "Forever Pollyanna"

Maybe that's the reason for 03/25/2013 Order "SETTING BANKRUPTCY STATUS HEARING - 9/23/13" as posted by Intermesso in post #424.

Looks like CA is going to have to wait a few more months before she can get her life back!!!!

JMO

Roy Kronk filed a motion from relief of automatic stay but I don't see the same motion in ZFG file...

These Motions are filed in bankruptcy court ... then the civil court docket shows the Motions that were filed.

ZENAIDA MOTION

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcHQ1U0dPeFBHR1U/edit?usp=sharing
Motion of Zenaida Gonzalez for Relief from Stay
Filed by R Scott Shuker on behalf of Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez
Entered: 04/19/2013
Casey has 21 days to object = May 10, 2013

KRONK MOTION

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpINWRiRkZHYzVLeUU/edit?usp=sharing
Motion for Relief from Stay
Filed by Michael Nardella on behalf of Creditor Roy Kronk
Entered: 04/19/2013
Casey has 21 days to object = May 10, 2013

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new...icles/cfn/2013/4/11/casey_anthony_civil_.html

Casey Anthony civil trial must go on before bankruptcy case
By Amanda Evans, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, April 11, 2013, 11:57 AM

excerpts:

ORLANDO --
Casey Anthony will have to head back to civil court after a bankruptcy judge ruled Tuesday that a jury needs to decide if she ruined the reputations of Zenaida Gonzalez and meter reader Roy Kronk.

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez said they are now working to get a new trial date set.
Casey Anthony's civil trial was put on hold when she filed for bankruptcy in January. But at a hearing Tuesday, a bankruptcy judge said the case needs to get figured out in civil court first, to see if there even is a case for bankruptcy.

Gonzalez's attorneys said their goal is to have a trial date set by October.

On April 18, 2013 The Trustee and one of her bankruptcy attorneys, Debra Ferwerda asked the bankruptcy judge for more than "10 days" after April 9th, to present case law on why, or why not, the Trustee should be allowed to sell her "property"/her story.
They are working together to try to figure out a way to bring money in to pay her creditors [like the judge told them to do].
The bankruptcy judge granted this extension of time to file more case law - due by May 22, 2013.

Will she get all of her debts discharged?
The IRS has filed a Proof of Claim saying she owes $ 80,855.11 and that this is a "Secured Claim".

The Sheriff's Office filed a Proof of Claim for $ 145,660.21 which was Court-ordered to be paid for investigation costs.

An Ambulance company has filed a Proof of Claim for $ 921.15 for the ride to the hospital when she fell in the elevator and busted her mouth. Her attorneys say this is not her debt because she was in custody.

All creditors have a Deadline of June 24, 2013 to file a Proof of Claim.
Nothing from Baez yet.

Zenaida and Roy Kronk's civil suits are being taken back to State Court to finish litigating their defamation lawsuits against her, before they can continue their efforts in her bankruptcy case. The civil suits were put on automatic "stay" when she filed bankruptcy, so now Zenaida and Kronk are asking the bankruptcy judge to lift that "stay".
The bankruptcy judge told Zenaida and Kronk that they must finish their civil suits in State Court first. [Casey was hoping the bankruptcy judge would throw out the civil suits and not let Zenaida and Kronk continue with suing her in State Court or in Bankruptcy court].

The first step is for Zenaida and Kronk to take a DEPOSITION from Casey, in State Court, and they have to get new Trial start dates.

Zenaida and Roy Kronks are objecting to her claim for Exemptions in her bankruptcy case, and want to hold her to only being able to count as exempt up to $4,000 in assets. They are also objecting to her discharge and/or dischargeability of certain debts. They both say their defamation suits should be exempt from being discharged in bankruptcy.

No filings in the bankruptcy case by Tim Miller/TXEquuSearch.

Amusing that the main reason she said she filed bankruptcy, was to get rid of the civil suits ... but the opposite is happening! All she has done is bring down more scrutiny and investigation into her finances.

She has to take a course in personal financial management and file a certificate of completion with the bankruptcy court by 60 days after the meeting of creditors on March 4th = by May 4th, or the whole bankruptcy case could be thrown out.

She won half of her Appeal on Jan 25, 2013 - got two counts of lying to LE thrown out, then filed bankruptcy.

She took her Appeal to the Florida Fifth District Court of Appeals for RE-Hearing on Feb. 11, 2013 and that was DENIED on March 25th and officially filed mandate on
April 9, 2013.

She has 30 days after the mandate on April 9th, makes it by May 9, 2013 to take her Appeal to the Florida Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court can decline to even hear the Appeal. If they decline it could take a month or two to see that ORDER. If they take the case it could be 6 months to a year to get a RULING from the Supreme Court.

Thank you very much, ThinkTank for the excellent synopsis. I was beginning to lose track of all of the important facts and dates and you've brought me, painlessly, back up to speed.

:tyou:​

Maybe that's the reason for 03/25/2013 Order "SETTING BANKRUPTCY STATUS HEARING - 9/23/13" as posted by Intermesso in post #424.

Looks like CA is going to have to wait a few more months before she can get her life back!!!!

JMO

I hope she never gets her so called life back, I hope every dime she manages to get off the back of her dead child goes to pay the ones she has wronged. I hope they are all miserable and broke every day of their worthless lives.. just saying

HEARING set for May 3, 2013 at 2:00pm to hear Zenaida and Kronk Motions for Extend Time to file Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Debts
They want to wait to file their Complaints until AFTER both of their civil suits are completed in state court.

Filed - 04/26/2013

Notice of Preliminary Hearing on Motion to Extend Time to file Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Debts filed by Creditor Zenaida Gonzalez (related document(s)58). Hearing scheduled for 5/8/2013 at 02:00 PM at Tampa, FL - Courtroom 9B, Sam M. Gibbons United States Courthouse, 801 N. Florida Avenue.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIODVjSnFKWTNoV3c/edit?usp=sharing

BANKRUPTCY CASE IMPORTANT DATES

April 3/4, 2013 - Zenaida and Kronk filed Objection to Debtor's Claim of Exemptions
[Casey did not file Objection by deadline of April 24/25, 2013]

May 3, 2013 - Deadline to file Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Debts
Kronk [filed 4/19/2013] and Zenaida [filed 4/22/2013] both filed Motion for extension of time

May 8, 2013 - HEARING on Kronk and Zenaida Motion extension of time to file Complaint Objecting to Discharge of the Debtor
or to Challenge Dischargeability of Certain Debts

May 10, 2013 - Deadline for Casey to file objection to Kronk and Zenaida Motion for Relief from Stay [so they can finish their civil suits in state court first]
Zenaida and Kronk filed 4/19/2013

May 11, 2013 - Deadline for Ambulance company to Respond/Object to Casey's Objection to their Proof of Claim - ambulance ride when she fell in elevator
Casey filed Amended Objection on 4/11/2013 - Ambulance has 30 days
[NOTE: Casey has not filed an Objection to the Proof of Claim by the Sheriff's Dept or by the IRS]

May 22, 2013 - Deadline for Trustee and Casey's bankruptcy attorneys to file CASE LAW on selling her rights to her story

June 24, 2013 - Deadline for Creditors to file Proof of Claim

Gee - it feels like we have given up any and all conversation, searches, questions or anything in the Caylee threads.......:confused:

Gee - it feels like we have given up any and all conversation, searches, questions or anything in the Caylee threads.......:confused:

I think everyone is going on with their lives and to other cases to be solved, but still continuing to check the headlines once or twice a day. I know I do.

We are all watching for the day when FCA gets slammed by Karma so you can bet that once something new breaks, the threads will be jumping again.

I think everyone is going on with their lives and to other cases to be solved, but still continuing to check the headlines once or twice a day. I know I do.

We are all watching for the day when FCA gets slammed by Karma so you can bet that once something new breaks, the threads will be jumping again.

Exactly. All that can be done in the meanwhile is speculation as to what might happen at these hearings.... I wish there was some news to discuss, it's been far too quiet for me too!

I check in here daily. It seems like there just isn't anything to comment on. Once the civil cases start we should see more activity here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997
Back