Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder - if the Judge orders her to make restitution of the amount TES spent on her behalf ( fraudulently obtained) then if I'm reading correctly, that amount is non-dischargeable.....?

I wonder - if the Judge orders her to make restitution of the amount TES spent on her behalf ( fraudulently obtained) then if I'm reading correctly, that amount is non-dischargeable.....?

Yes, that's the big question - the big difference between the ZG and FK "claims" (and the word claims is in quotes because they don't actually have a court ordered judgement after a civil trial) is ....from where I'm sitting - is this is for services spent, that is money spent at her request before she declared indigency and actual funds Tim Miller is out of pocket for.

Both ZG and RK were about to sue for defamation claims... whole different action ....

Does anyone know whatever happened with the Trustee pursuing the possible sale of her story? I recall that he dropped the issue, but for some reason, I'm thinking that it wasn't a done deal, and that there was a possibility that he might re-address it.

Does anyone know whatever happened with the Trustee pursuing the possible sale of her story? I recall that he dropped the issue, but for some reason, I'm thinking that it wasn't a done deal, and that there was a possibility that he might re-address it.

Haven't seen anything more on the sale, but judging from the other things that are happening, it seems the Judge is ready to get the BK over with. It appears he thinks that no need to spend more money on the suits by Gonzales, Kronk, & Equiseach because any amount that might be awarded would be dismissed thru BK. I don't like it, but maybe he is right.

I really liked the idea of selling the rights to her story. Don't know if any of the parties with lawsuits would get anything, but neither would CA.

JMO

We do know the Judge in the trial asked the Trustee and FCA's BK lawyers to talk among themselves and come up with "something" while the Trustee was investigating information and claims FCA has deals going on in the background.

Several weeks after that - the Trustee withdrew his motion to "sell her story" through a bidding system and didn't say he might resubmit it. So I'm thinking that idea is dead in the water - there weren't precedents out there to support his motion.

If he had found agreements or contracts - I believe the BK court could attach future earnings - unfortunately he found nothing.

The Trustee withdrew the motion to sell her story with no reason given.
I remember reading that the Trustee's attorney said there were other avenues or something like that.

"Trustee filed a one page notice indicating that he was withdrawing that motion.

No explanation was given for the abrupt about-face, but a recent joint filing indicated that the trustee and Anthony's attorneys were "discussing potential resolutions of the issue," at U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May's suggestion."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...-anthony-u-s-bankruptcy-judge-k-casey-anthony

I had a thought last night...what if TES is allowed to take depositions? This could be the time for George to "clear" his name. Get it all off his chest...free himself of any guilt for failing precious Caylee. I know, wishful thinking. I realize nothing has prevented him from coming forward, squarely looking into the camera, and saying my daughter will always be the person responsible for taking Caylee's life. Yet, still I hope that someone in her (Caylee's) family will tell the truth.

I had a thought last night...what if TES is allowed to take depositions? This could be the time for George to "clear" his name. Get it all off his chest...free himself of any guilt for failing precious Caylee. I know, wishful thinking. I realize nothing has prevented him from coming forward, squarely looking into the camera, and saying my daughter will always be the person responsible for taking Caylee's life. Yet, still I hope that someone in her (Caylee's) family will tell the truth.

Not gonna happen! We (Wsers) loved her more than her own family :(

I'm not sure GA or anyone else in that family want to go anywhere near the truth if it means pointing out that CA was guilty. He did testify that he did not molest CA. I don't remember if he was asked about finding Caylee drowned in the pool. I just don't think he wants to rock the boat. It was reported the NFP (family) received $600,000 from Dr. Phil. That's more money than any of them would have earned if they had worked during the period this happened.

JMO

I still wonder why Mason is hanging with CA. I don't think there will be any pay off big enough to warrant his disgusting loyalty. In fact he probably has spent money on her. Why would he do that? Fame? Notoriety? I still don't believe he'd trust his grandchildren with her. JMO

An agreement has been reached as to the rights to her story.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...life-story-agreement-20130708,0,3635228.story

If AZ Lawyer is around, what does this mean exactly? Is she giving up the rights to publish her story at some later date?

Plus, how does someone who is declaring bankruptcy suddenly come up with $25K? This whole thing reeks.

I just saw this story while checking progress in the GZ trial - and it was a "Wa--aaa?" moment.

Looks like Mommy and Daddy have agreed to hand over some cash......

I see she is still denying her "life story" is going to be commercialized....

Going to really interesting to see how this plays out....

The Judge did ask the Trustee and the BK lawyers to talk among themselves and come up with a potential solution - but I wonder if this is what he had in mind since he keeps emphasizing that "FCA" appears...ahem...."destitute".

:waitasec:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...life-story-agreement-20130708,0,3635228.story

"Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to settle a dispute in her bankruptcy case surrounding the rights to sell her life story, according to documents recently filed in the case."

I'm taking this as her settling the bidding on her story. As crooked as a dog's hind leg morally if you ask me. She will pay $25,000.00 (of her parent's blood money no doubt) for her own story so that later down the road she can sell it for whatever amount she want's to sell it for, whether it be 100 million or 1 dollar.
This underhanded "legal" monkey business is why I absolutely hate the way law's are set in order for criminal's like her to profit in the end. It's no wonder these shyster lawyer's jump at the chance to be pro bono's for this 2 bit, life sucking leach. I'd bet my very last dollar that all of those shyster's know and some (Baez and Mason) have known all along that she set pen to paper around 2008 or 2009 when she got that $200,000.00 that there will be more to come when the dust settle's.

When will the natural laws of justice find this leach and her posse?
Ugh!

Wonder how the $25,000. is going to be used.

JMO

I have two questions - if she has $25K why isn't she paying the people who represent her and why aren't they pushing for payment- they must have some incentive for continuing to work for nothing... ?
If she has $25K why is she filing documents that say she has virtually nothing in assets?
This smells just like a plea bargain, it's not worth the Trustee's time or efforts to pursue the obvious fraud going on here.
Disgusted.

"Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to settle a dispute in her bankruptcy case surrounding the rights to sell her life story, according to documents recently filed in the case."

I'm taking this as her settling the bidding on her story. As crooked as a dog's hind leg morally if you ask me. She will pay $25,000.00 (of her parent's blood money no doubt) for her own story so that later down the road she can sell it for whatever amount she want's to sell it for, whether it be 100 million or 1 dollar.
This underhanded "legal" monkey business is why I absolutely hate the way law's are set in order for criminal's like her to profit in the end. It's no wonder these shyster lawyer's jump at the chance to be pro bono's for this 2 bit, life sucking leach. I'd bet my very last dollar that all of those shyster's know and some (Baez and Mason) have known all along that she set pen to paper around 2008 or 2009 when she got that $200,000.00 that there will be more to come when the dust settle's.

When will the natural laws of justice find this leach and her posse?
Ugh!

BBM! Agree and also agree with your whole post!

unless she self-publishes, does she not realize that she would be expected to make public appearances to hawk her wares? authors are expected to appear on TV/radio shows and give newspaper/magazine interviews to create interest in their product. Lil Miss Thang being interviewed in public forums would be like nothing seen since the heyday of the Roman Colliseum: let the games begin!

An agreement has been reached as to the rights to her story.

If AZ Lawyer is around, what does this mean exactly? Is she giving up the rights to publish her story at some later date?

Plus, how does someone who is declaring bankruptcy suddenly come up with $25K? This whole thing reeks.

Hmmm, Meininger(attorney for Trustee) files motion seeking to sell her story(bids had been made)
OCA and team file response.
Trustees motion is withdrawn
And now we have a Joint agreement in which the person who filed for Bankruptcy has agreed to pay her own Bankruptcy Estate $25,000 to keep the rights to sell her story.

I would like to see the court doc to read more...

Soooooo....How does a person who has filed for bankruptcy claiming she owes over $700,000 but is destitute suddenly agrees to PAY $25,000 to settle a BK dispute?

:blushing: OK.., I am sure I will get a large range of answers LOL:blushing:...but then I ask how do THEY decided to GIVE her all this money?

IMO..there is more to her filing for BK than the excuse of "a fresh start"..I believe it's all been a carefully planned and orchestrated maneuver
:twocents:

Hmmm, Meininger(attorney for Trustee) files motion seeking to sell her story(bids had been made)
OCA and team file response.
Trustees motion is withdrawn
And now we have a Joint agreement in which the person who filed for Bankruptcy has agreed to pay her own Bankruptcy Estate $25,000 to keep the rights to sell her story.

I would like to see the court doc to read more...

Soooooo....How does a person who has filed for bankruptcy claiming she owes over $700,000 but is destitute suddenly agrees to PAY $25,000 to settle a BK dispute?

:blushing: OK.., I am sure I will get a large range of answers LOL:blushing:...but then I ask how do THEY decided to GIVE her all this money?

IMO..there is more to her filing for BK than the excuse of "a fresh start"..I believe it's all been a carefully planned and orchestrated maneuver
:twocents:

If that's the game she wants to play, then the Trustee should go back and solicit sealed bids for her life story. I bet Radar/TMZ or National Enquirer's bids would be hefty. When the best bid has been revealed, that is the amount she can buy it back for.... but I won't hold my breath - this arrangement is for her convenience like every other. The Trustee does not want to do his job. Never mind what is right, let's do what is expedient, with the least effort for all concerned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back