Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I Heard (no link, got pulled into a CA support site) That she was moving to Raleigh NC .

Interesting that Anthony supporter has an office in Raleigh, NC!

http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/inde...eds-found-by-feds-to-be-defrauding-employees/

Contractor accused of defrauding feds found by feds to be defrauding employees
March 1, 2011
By Jeff Gore

excerpt:
When it rains, it pours.
The Department of Labor announced today that Quinco Electrical–a Winter Park-based contractor recently ordered to pay restitution to the federal government after violating the Buy American Act–was also found to have been cheating its electricians out of higher wages by classifying them as “pipe layers.” The company will be required to pay out $68,778 in back wages to the workers.

Quinco Electrical Inc. is a Winter Park-based commercial electrical contractor with offices in Irving, Texas, Raleigh, N.C, and Douglasville, Ga, that employs more than 500 employees.

Hubby and I have come down with some type of virus. It;s just now getting bad. I will only come here to light a candle for Caylee, until I am feeling better. Thanks to every one who loves our little Caylee. :(

Interesting that Anthony supporter has an office in Raleigh, NC!

http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/inde...eds-found-by-feds-to-be-defrauding-employees/

Contractor accused of defrauding feds found by feds to be defrauding employees
March 1, 2011
By Jeff Gore

excerpt:
When it rains, it pours.
The Department of Labor announced today that Quinco Electrical–a Winter Park-based contractor recently ordered to pay restitution to the federal government after violating the Buy American Act–was also found to have been cheating its electricians out of higher wages by classifying them as “pipe layers.” The company will be required to pay out $68,778 in back wages to the workers.

Quinco Electrical Inc. is a Winter Park-based commercial electrical contractor with offices in Irving, Texas, Raleigh, N.C, and Douglasville, Ga, that employs more than 500 employees.

Wow! His employees have left comments on this page, he is just the right sort of company for the Anthonys - no scruples, no conscience.
This is where George works as 'Safety director'....

Little O/T here but i was wondering other then all this bankruptsy stuff has there been any news directly about her like where she lives now does she have a bf clearly no job lol but have people seen her out anywhere last i remember was that picture of her out to dinner with i believe it was steve austin 316 the wrestler mind you he might have just been security though..

She got a second chance at life when she got away with murder. Is she ever gonna get a job, go back to school or do anything productive with her life or just take up space?

Jumping off your post: I can't see this loser ever doing anything positive with her life as long as she has a string of lawyers for free (who obviously are in it to write a book, interviews or just their notoriety) and someone who will donate living expenses, clothes and etc. Would like to know how someone like CA can find such generous donors. Someone who wants to sell a tell all book down the road? JMO:banghead::banghead:

BBM

Just because it happened in one case doesn't mean it was right to happen there either. Besides, if any of those things you listed happened every single time a baby/child was mistreated by their parent, it would be happening every day because I'm sure there is an injustice to a child being done every single day.

"I swore never to be silent whenever and wherever human beings endure suffering and humiliation. We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."
Elie Wiesel

Jumping off your post: I can't see this loser ever doing anything positive with her life as long as she has a string of lawyers for free (who obviously are in it to write a book, interviews or just their notoriety) and someone who will donate living expenses, clothes and etc. Would like to know how someone like CA can find such generous donors. Someone who wants to sell a tell all book down the road? JMO:banghead::banghead:

There are no 'friends' supporting her - her money comes from her parents.
No adult is going to be permanently supported financially by any other person unless it's your spouse or your parents. They are all living off Dr Phil blood money.

There are no 'friends' supporting her - her money comes from her parents.
No adult is going to be permanently supported financially by any other person unless it's your spouse or your parents. They are all living off Dr Phil blood money.

I agree, ZsaZsa, that nobody other than family would support her permanently but I believe there are a lot of misguided people banded around her that will donate one-time gifts that could add up to a significant total. I can imagine that they consider her a "friend" and as shallow as Casey is I can also imagine that she thinks they're very useful friends, too. They will remain friends only as long as they're useful.

As stingy as Cindy appears to be I cannot see her allowing someone else to profit off them when she could fork over the 25K and keep the profits in the family. I bet her friend is in fact Ms Cindy Anthony lol

The Orlando Sentinal just posted that the judge approved the 25k payoff for her story rights. Excuse me for being cynical but it defies logic. Judge says she is destitute, yet she can come up with that much money in short notice. How many of us working folks could get that much cash so quickly? If she can get that much, she could start to pay her debts.

The bankruptcy trustee AND Casey Anthony filed a "Joint" Motion on July 3rd, asking the judge to ORDER that their Compromise is accepted, and Casey Anthony only needs to pay the TRUSTEE $ 25,000, then the trustee can no longer sell her story.

Order Granting Motion To Approve Compromise of Controversy

(Entered: 07/31/2013)

"Upon the payment of $ 25,000 to the Trustee, the Estate will relinquish any right to publicity and commercialization of the Debtor's [Casey Anthony] story which it may claim as property of the Estate."

Here is the ORDER document on google docs

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIUWtzeDhhTm85UEE/edit?usp=sharing

The Orlando Sentinal just posted that the judge approved the 25k payoff for her story rights. Excuse me for being cynical but it defies logic. Judge says she is destitute, yet she can come up with that much money in short notice. How many of us working folks could get that much cash so quickly? If she can get that much, she could start to pay her debts.

Exactly!
No subpoena or deposition to question her finances. Only simple "discussions" -- with a CONVICTED LIAR who LIED to law enforcement repeatedly!

No subpoena or deposition of her attorneys to find hidden assets.
No turning over her computer to search for assets.
No sale of her video and audio diaries and photos as assets.
No questioning of Baez' Claim of $ 500,000.

Mind boggling!

The bankruptcy trustee AND Casey Anthony filed a "Joint" Motion on July 3rd, asking the judge to ORDER that their Compromise is accepted, and Casey Anthony only needs to pay the TRUSTEE $ 25,000, then the trustee can no longer sell her story.

Order Granting Motion To Approve Compromise of Controversy

(Entered: 07/31/2013)

"Upon the payment of $ 25,000 to the Trustee, the Estate will relinquish any right to publicity and commercialization of the Debtor's [Casey Anthony] story which it may claim as property of the Estate."

Here is the ORDER document on google docs

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIUWtzeDhhTm85UEE/edit?usp=sharing

If the Estate relinquished any right to publicity and commercialization of her story, does that mean she can not create or publicize her story?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/commercialization

com·mer·cial·ize
[kuh-mur-shuh-lahyz] Show IPA

verb (used with object), com·mer·cial·ized, com·mer·cial·iz·ing.
to make commercial in character, methods, or spirit.

to emphasize the profitable aspects of, especially at the expense of quality: to commercialize one's artistic talent.

to offer for sale; make available as a commodity.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/estate

estate - everything you own; all of your assets (whether real property or personal property) and liabilities

Whose estate, CA's or the BK court? Since she paid the BK court 25,000., did CA buy back the right to her story?

JMO

might as well go whole hog and change her last name to Florida, because she owns that state

If the Estate relinquished any right to publicity and commercialization of her story, does that mean she can not create or publicize her story?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/commercialization

com·mer·cial·ize
[kuh-mur-shuh-lahyz] Show IPA

verb (used with object), com·mer·cial·ized, com·mer·cial·iz·ing.
to make commercial in character, methods, or spirit.

to emphasize the profitable aspects of, especially at the expense of quality: to commercialize one's artistic talent.

to offer for sale; make available as a commodity.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/estate

estate - everything you own; all of your assets (whether real property or personal property) and liabilities

Whose estate, CA's or the BK court? Since she paid the BK court 25,000., did CA buy back the right to her story?

JMO
From what I know..

Once you file for bankruptcy your property becomes part of the BK Estate, the BK Trustee is given the task to administer the estate.

The Trustee wanted to include her life story as part of the Estate so he could sell it to pay off the creditors

Both sides came to an agreement, a settlement out of court, before the matter was resolved in court.

The Trustee's motion was filed but the Judge had not yet made a ruling if the life story was part of the Estate or not in order for the Trustee to sell it to pay creditors.

She can now do as she wishes or not wish to do with her life story.

There are no 'friends' that will generously donate that money either- not in the world I live in. It is coming indirectly from the Dr Phil blood money.
I'm sure when she sells her life story such as it is, the money she gets will be laundered back through the Anthonys.

From what I know..

Once you file for bankruptcy your property becomes part of the BK Estate, the BK Trustee is given the task to administer the estate.

The Trustee wanted to include her life story as part of the Estate so he could sell it to pay off the creditors

Both sides came to an agreement, a settlement out of court, before the matter was resolved in court.

The Trustee's motion was filed but the Judge had not yet made a ruling if the life story was part of the Estate or not in order for the Trustee to sell it to pay creditors.

She can now do as she wishes or not wish to do with her life story.

Looks like the BK Trustee's and Judges are looking out for themselves, since they will be the first to get any, if not all, of the $25,000.

This whole saga from the death of little Caylee thru the BK is just unbelievable.

JMO

BBM Has Baez ever claimed he is owed this, or has just Anthony said she owes it in her bankruptcy filing?

Exactly!
No subpoena or deposition to question her finances. Only simple "discussions" -- with a CONVICTED LIAR who LIED to law enforcement repeatedly!

No subpoena or deposition of her attorneys to find hidden assets.
No turning over her computer to search for assets.
No sale of her video and audio diaries and photos as assets.
No questioning of Baez' Claim of $ 500,000.
Mind boggling!

BBM Has Baez ever claimed he is owed this, or has just Anthony said she owes it in her bankruptcy filing?

Yes, jb filed a copy of an invoice and it appears that the bk court never asked for any proof of his claim, such as a signed retainer agreement. Without that 500k the total debt be within a realm of possibility for her to pay off, seeing as her age gives her many years to do so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe
Back