Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The HEARING today ended without a ruling.

The bankruptcy judge will not rule on the Deposition until AFTER the HEARING on Nov 5th - where we will see if the judge will throw out the Zenaida and Kronk cases - ruling on Zenaida and Kronk Complaints and CORE issues and Casey's Motion to Dismiss Zenaida and Kronk cases.

Twitter
Jeff Weiner @JeffWeinerOS 19m
No decision after hearing on whether Zenaida Gonzalez can depose #CaseyAnthony. Just to rule on CA's motion to dismiss ZG complaint 1st.

Twitter
Weiner @JeffWeinerOS 13m
Mot to dismiss hearing 11/5. ZG's lawyer was agitated today after court, told #CaseyAnthony's lawyer he "used to have a good reputation."

Twitter
Weiner @JeffWeinerOS 13m
Mot to dismiss hearing 11/5. ZG's lawyer was agitated today after court, told #CaseyAnthony's lawyer he "used to have a good reputation."

FCA's whole team will always have the reputation of "the ones that helped a baby killer go free". There is no escaping the Discovery Channel's numerous True Crime shows. Lets just hope these shows don't forget to mention the "foolproof suffocation" searches. No way to spin that!

The HEARING today ended without a ruling.

The bankruptcy judge will not rule on the Deposition until AFTER the HEARING on Nov 5th - where we will see if the judge will throw out the Zenaida and Kronk cases - ruling on Zenaida and Kronk Complaints and CORE issues and Casey's Motion to Dismiss Zenaida and Kronk cases.

Twitter
Jeff Weiner @JeffWeinerOS 19m
No decision after hearing on whether Zenaida Gonzalez can depose #CaseyAnthony. Just to rule on CA's motion to dismiss ZG complaint 1st.

At this point, I guess it is the judge's plan to dismiss both complaints outright without ever having to issue a ruling on deposing FCA since the issue would then be mute!

Twitter
Weiner @JeffWeinerOS 13m

Everybody she uses end up being pulled into that black hole that sits where her soul is supposed to be. Look at her history. Mason was

Twitter
Weiner @JeffWeinerOS 13m

Everybody she uses end up being pulled into that black hole that sits where her soul is supposed to be. Look at her history. Mason was once a very respected attorney. Now he is despised for his antics. I believe Dotty was thought of as very smart but she was used as a babysitter and looked foolish. Her current bk attorneys were once respected but they are now looking like they have lost that. They are lying as much as her. It is like she is contagious.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/2...casey-anthony-bankrupcy-hearing#ixzz2i3jxQWbO

Things get heated between lawyers at Casey Anthony bankruptcy hearing
Posted: Oct 17, 2013 6:27 PM CST Updated: Oct 17, 2013 6:53 PM CST
By Holly Bristow, Reporter

excerpts from video and article:

VIDEO
Heated exchange between lawyers, pointing fingers, saying you didn’t do this and that and that’s why nothing is done

Judge said I gave you 30 days you just needed to get things in motion, and tell me what progress you were making, and instead of trying to work together, there was a lot of finger pointing going on and the judge was acting more like a referee than an actual judge today.

The judge leaves the room and then what happens?
There were definitely some four letter words, that I’m shocked that the judge didn’t come back into the room, it was to the point that I stopped dead in my tracks, and thought what is going on here! And these guys just couldn’t seem to get along today.

But bottom line is that in the next couple of days what they are going to have to do is, come together with a plan, if Casey Anthony is to be deposed, where this is gonna happen, what are the security measures that will be in place, since she is the most hated woman in America, and what’s gonna happen, are they gonna be given to the federal court under seal, or will they be allowed to be released to the public? Obviously Casey Anthony’s attorneys want those to be sealed and go straight to the federal court judge.

So who knows if any of this is even going to be necessary because at the hearing on Nov 5th, the judge is essentially going to decide whether or not to dismiss the case that Zenaida Gonzalez has filed against Casey Anthony.

Right, and then she wouldn’t have to be deposed at all.
Then it would all go away and cooler heads could prevail.

excerpts from article:

It states Anthony should not be subjected to a deposition until after the next scheduled hearing on Nov. 5th. The judge will hear their Motion to Dismiss and decide if he will continue or dismiss Gonzalez’s case.

Attorneys David Schrader and Debra Ferwerda told Judge May that the attorneys for Gonzalez scheduled the deposition without consulting with them about security concerns they have for their client, dates, times or a location.

Gonzalez’s attorney, Scott Shuker said that members of Anthony’s legal team kept advising him to call and arrange things with another member of the team and eventually referred him to Charles Green (Anthony’s civil attorney). Green has not filed a notice of appearance for Anthony’s bankruptcy case.

Judge May reprimanded both sides saying he wanted to know what they have worked together to accomplish, adding he didn’t want to know what they hadn’t.

Once the judge was finished hearing from both sides, he called court into recess and retreated to his chambers. Before exiting the courtroom Shuker expressed his thoughts of the opposing counsel using expletive language. An argument including personal insults, resulted from this expression and consequently caused Shuker to leave the courtroom.

“Can you tell us why things got ugly in there today,” asked reporter Holly Bristow. “You were there,” Shuker replied. “Are you guys going to be able to work this out like the judge recommended?” asked Bristow. “Certainly,” Shuker answered.

When attorneys Ferwerda and Schrader exited the courthouse Bristow asked Schrader about the heated exchange. Schrader’s said, “I’m not sure. It was just heat of the moment. We’ll resolve the issue together. We’ve never had problems before in this case. It was a little startling at the time.” “We’ll do as ordered by the judge and confer with opposing counsel after a cool down period,” Ferwerda added.

By Nov. 5th attorneys from both sides have to agree on a select a time, secure location and whether or not a video record of the deposition will be filed with the court under seal. This is all subject to change however based on if Judge May rules on behalf of Gonzalez and allows her to proceed with her defamation case against Anthony that was filed nearly five years ago.

Gonzalez deserves her day in court like everyone else. But instead, its all about Casey. I dont get it.

They must really, I mean really, don't want OCA opening her mouth. All this positioning, year upon year of never ending motions, grandstanding, bad mouthing and postponements - why? One would think that OCA could bold face lie her way through the deposition standing on her head, and they've had years to prep her.

Guess OCA's no longer "the single greatest liar to have ever lived" - Jeff Ashton.

BAEZ: How in the world can a mother wait 30 days before ever reporting her child missing? That`s insane. That`s bizarre. Something`s just not right about that.

Well, the answer is actually relatively simple. She never was missing. Caylee Anthony died on June 16, 2008, when she drowned in her family`s swimming pool. As soon as Casey came around this corner and went back, she saw George Anthony holding Caylee in his arms. She immediately grabbed Caylee and began to cry. And cry. And cry.

Beware of keeping secrets, because surely what's done in the dark will eventually come to the light. It's better to be honest and confess rather than hide from the truth - D. Smith

Thanks. You really nailed it down.
If FCA starts spouting her accidental death story, the game is over and there will be no money.
I still don't see how they can expect any money no matter how she tries to spin it.

This is NOT an official ORDER by the Judge.
Zenaida and Casey attorneys have 7 days from Oct 17, 2013 to get together for their Rule 26 – case management conference to schedule discovery [depositions and interrogatories ...], in good faith.

Zenaida and Kronk have until Oct 25, 2013 - to file their RESPONSE to Casey's Motion to Dismiss - announced during Hearing on Sept 17, 2013 - Hearing cont'd to 11/5/2013 at 11:00 am, along with any Motion(s) to Dismiss. Response to any motion to dismiss by 10/25/2013. Announced in open court; no further notice given.

10/17/2013
Hearing Proceeding Memo:

Hearing Held –
APPEARANCES: Debra Ferwerda,
David Schrader and
Scott Shuker [for Zenaida]

RULING
: Motion for Protective Order Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony
and Response [by Zenaida]

Ruling deferred; Under Advisement.
Parties are directed to have Rule 26 conference and confer in good faith within seven days.

This docket entry/document is not an official order of the Court.

This is NOT an official ORDER by the Judge.
Zenaida and Casey attorneys have 7 days from Oct 17, 2013 to get together for their Rule 26 – case management conference to schedule discovery [depositions and interrogatories ...], in good faith.

Zenaida and Kronk have until Oct 25, 2013 - to file their RESPONSE to Casey's Motion to Dismiss - announced during Hearing on Sept 17, 2013 - Hearing cont'd to 11/5/2013 at 11:00 am, along with any Motion(s) to Dismiss. Response to any motion to dismiss by 10/25/2013. Announced in open court; no further notice given.

10/17/2013
Hearing Proceeding Memo:

Hearing Held –
APPEARANCES: Debra Ferwerda,
David Schrader and
Scott Shuker [for Zenaida]

RULING
: Motion for Protective Order Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Defendant Casey Marie Anthony
and Response [by Zenaida]

Ruling deferred; Under Advisement.
Parties are directed to have Rule 26 conference and confer in good faith within seven days.

This docket entry/document is not an official order of the Court.

No telling how much all these motions/response to motion/delay tactics are costing Roy Kronk in legal fees. I hope to God this Judge does not let Casey get away with these maneuvers. I didn't think it was possible to despise her any more than I do, but guess what - she is outdoing herself with these shabby lawyers to assist her.

I'm told this TES settlement means Casey will get her bankruptcy and this $75,000 will be cleared as a debt owed to TES. Then TES can file a $75,000 loss of revenue tax write off -- much like Baez will do with the money he is claiming in her bankruptcy case.

I'm told this TES settlement means Casey will get her bankruptcy and this $75,000 will be cleared as a debt owed to TES. Then TES can file a $75,000 loss of revenue tax write off -- much like Baez will do with the money he is claiming in her bankruptcy case.

I thought TES was a non-profit org. and as such doesn't pay taxes.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back