Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe KC did implicate Zenaida on the jailhouse tape when she told her mother that LE never showed her a picture of that woman in Kissimmee indicating she shouldn't be ruled out after Cindy asked KC what should she tell the press on KC's behalf. It's been a long time. The judge accepted this case to go forward so ZG must have enough to put before the jury. Then there's Kronk. If Zenada only had a slim chance to win what KC did to Kronk would be enough to bring credibility to ZG's case for sure. jmo

Heck Yeah LambChop!!

The police brought ZG for questioning, and according to her attorneys, she got death threats, she was fired from her current job, she couldn’t get another job. If the defense can prove these things, (which I’m sure M&M can), she has a case, period. If someone (admittedly falsely) used my name when identifying a kidnapper, regardless if they meant ME or not, and I was brought in by police, I would seek justice. BTW, I have never sued, been sued, filed any claim with any court nor have ever received any government assistance. AND I WOULD STILL SUE!!! How can anyone justify what that useless “mother of the year” did to ZG or RK? You make up a lie to LE to cover a crime, you should pay. Kronk is slam dunk. I remember full well when FCA's counsel stood up in court an stated that he was as much a suspect and FCA was. Not to mention the investigation that went public from his "charming" ex wife and son. I hope they get millions from the real killer and dog her for life for every penny.

Casey Anthony Resurfaces: She Was Secretly Deposed in Civil Lawsuit!
Dec 17, 2013
by Jose Lambiet

http://gossipextra.com/2013/12/17/casey-anthony-secretly-deposed-in-civil-lawsuit-3231/

clips

It’s another Gossip Extra exclusive: Anthony‘s lawyers lost an attempt to block Anthony’s deposition last month, and Anthony’s day-long grilling, under oath, took place Dec. 6 near Orlando.

“The lawyers on both sides agreed to keep it all very quiet,” said one source familiar with the civil case filed in an Orange County court. “Nobody wanted to make this another media circus like her (Anthony) appearance in bankruptcy court (earlier this year) in Tampa. The judge was in on it, too, and decided to not enter anything about a deposition in the docket.”

Dec 17, 2013
by Jose Lambiet

http://gossipextra.com/2013/12/17/casey-anthony-secretly-deposed-in-civil-lawsuit-3231/

clips

It’s another Gossip Extra exclusive: Anthony‘s lawyers lost an attempt to block Anthony’s deposition last month, and Anthony’s day-long grilling, under oath, took place Dec. 6 near Orlando.

“The lawyers on both sides agreed to keep it all very quiet,” said one source familiar with the civil case filed in an Orange County court. “Nobody wanted to make this another media circus like her (Anthony) appearance in bankruptcy court (earlier this year) in Tampa. The judge was in on it, too, and decided to not enter anything about a deposition in the docket.”

Who cares? Whatever she told them was a pack of lies-just like always.

Dec 17, 2013
by Jose Lambiet

clips

In my opinion, this is a huge victory for Zenaida!
Casey fought the depo for so long and was finally forced to sit down and be sworn in and everything she said was recorded by a court reporter and is now documented in a legal proceeding.

I believe Zenaida's attorney can now use what she said against her, if it differs from prior evidence in the criminal trial and other witnesses.

Thanks TT - How will this affect Zenaida and Roy Kronk?

Can someone explain this? Did she pay off ZG or did it just get tossed?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwEDmRAkTopSbEs2SU45UVhNZlE/edit?usp=sharing

short and sweet

DISCHARGE OF DEBTOR
It appearing that the debtor is entitled to a discharge,
IT IS ORDERED:
The debtor is granted a discharge under section 727 of title 11, United States Code
signed by Judge K. Rodney May
December 17, 2013

I read the link. Also the post from above. Does this mean that Zenida's & Kronk's lawsuits are also dismissed. The link also gives a list of debts that are not discharged which included:

Debts for most taxes, Debts for most fines, penalties, forfeitures, or criminal restitution obligations, and Debts that the bankruptcy court specifically has decided or will decide in this bankruptcy case are not discharged.

Wonder if the IRS taxes not court fines and fees are not discharged. Also wonder if the court decided that the Zenida and Kronk "unknown" debts were discharged.

Could this fiasco finally be over and CA no longer has anything to cry about?

JMO

EXPLANATION OF BANKRUPTCY DISCHARGE
IN A CHAPTER 7 CASE

This court order grants a discharge to the person named as the debtor. It is not a dismissal of the case and it does not determine how much money, if any, the trustee will pay to creditors.

Collection of Discharged Debts Prohibited
The discharge prohibits any attempt to collect from the debtor a debt that has been discharged. For example, a creditor is not permitted to contact a debtor by mail, phone, or otherwise, to file or continue a lawsuit, to attach wages or other property, or to take any other action to collect a discharged debt from the debtor. [In a case involving community property: There are also special rules that protect certain community property owned by the debtor's spouse, even if that spouse did not file a bankruptcy case.]
A creditor who violates this order can be required to pay damages and attorney's fees to the debtor.

However, a creditor may have the right to enforce a valid lien, such as a mortgage or security interest, against the debtor's property after the bankruptcy, if that lien was not avoided or eliminated in the bankruptcy case. Also, a debtor may voluntarily pay any debt that has been discharged.

Debts That are Discharged
The chapter 7 discharge order eliminates a debtor's legal obligation to pay a debt that is discharged. Most, but not all, types of debts are discharged if the debt existed on the date the bankruptcy case was filed. (If this case was begun under a different chapter of the Bankruptcy Code and converted to chapter 7, the discharge applies to debts owed when the bankruptcy case was converted.)

Debts that are Not Discharged
Some of the common types of debts which are not discharged in a chapter 7 bankruptcy case are:

a. Debts for most taxes;
b. Debts incurred to pay nondischargeable taxes;
c. Debts that are domestic support obligations;
d. Debts for most student loans;
e. Debts for most fines, penalties, forfeitures, or criminal restitution obligations;
f. Debts for personal injuries or death caused by the debtor's operation of a motor vehicle, vessel, or aircraft while intoxicated;
g. Some debts which were not properly listed by the debtor;
h. Debts that the bankruptcy court specifically has decided or will decide in this bankruptcy case are not discharged;
i. Debts for which the debtor has given up the discharge protections by signing a reaffirmation agreement in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code requirements for reaffirmation of debts; and
j. Debts owed to certain pension, profit sharing, stock bonus, other retirement plans, or to the Thrift Savings Plan for federal employees for certain types of loans from these plans.

This information is only a general summary of the bankruptcy discharge. There are exceptions to these general rules. Because the law is complicated, you may want to consult an attorney to determine the exact effect of the discharge in this case.

I read that and I'm still clueless .. when it comes to things like this I just glaze over, I have never really understood bankruptcy matters .. Does it mean she's free now of her past, and can move forward without these lawsuits and old debts .. is she financially reborn? Also does it mean the Kronk / Gonzales issues are both done with?

I don't know what this discharge means to Zenaida and Kronk.

But the next Hearing set for January 14th is for the Judge to rule on whether or not their cases are "dischargeable" in the bankruptcy case, and to rule on both Zenaida and Kronk's Complaints against Casey.

I don't know but it seems like she was able to get rid of all the attorneys including JB, her credit card and small bills. She also was able to get rid of TES as per their agreement. But it sounds like the IRS debt is not discharged. Nor are the fines and criminal restitution which may include all those debts as per Judge Perry's orders.
And we will wait and see what happens with Zenaida and Kronk.
JMO

Dec 17, 2013
by Jose Lambiet

clips

If this is true, so much for transparency in government.

Disregarding sweet bleeding heart judges I am certain that Casey Marie Anthony and all of her accomplices will fail miserably while trying to answer at their final accounting.
I, at this point in my life (physical and emotional), must accept the fact that it may not happen in my lifetime for me to see. But as faithful as I know my Lord to be; she and all of her helpers will eventually suffer the consequences of their immoral choices.
I do understand the concept of the need for justice to be blind but I sure rail against the fact that it is sometimes stupid!
I am angry and impatient!

h. Debts that the bankruptcy court specifically has decided or will decide in this bankruptcy case are not discharged;

I guess Kronk and Zenaida are still in until the January hearing at which it will be decided if their suits are discharged or not...at least that's what it sounds like to me....
I.

Debts for which the debtor has given up the discharge protections by signing a reaffirmation agreement in compliance with the Bankruptcy Code requirements for reaffirmation of debts

I think the agreement was that TES would get $75000 if this happened...may be wrong but I think this is right...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation
Back