Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The boycot facebook page has some new info. There is a new book by an author originally hired to be a ghost writer. The day he decided he couldn't do it and left, they filed for bk the next day. He was working with her from het release.
That chippered me up a bit. My favorite excerpt is when he quotes CMason, (about fca living with him), that "he doesn't know where else to put her." Haha, she's such a parasite... doesn't know where to put her. :notgood:... He mentions several times that fca and CM are committing fraud and that there's possible new charges she could face - all stuff that most here suspect. It' s pretty obvious, CM having such a tight grip on her when she's at depos, under oath, etc... And pleading the 5th... So far this ghost writer's sounding pretty credible... He quit when the foolproof suffocation story broke! :dance: Sounds like they didn't want to get honest with him, and that's when his belief in her innocence ended and he quit... Something else, the Keith Ablow pay-per-view event, I'm not surprised at all that this was a plan in the making - if she is/was ever going to get a deal he is exactly the type I would suspect would give it to her - but now that this guy came forward and spill the beans fca better look elsewhere or she could get hit with federal perjury. Hello CNN... I don't know anything about this guy though, I really hope he has some credibility and something comes of this book...

All jmo.

He's probably only used to writing non-fiction.

Yep. From Amazon -

Rick Namey is a writer from Orlando, Florida. In addition to the books you see here, he has written several others.

He spent most of his decades long career writing thousands of ads for Television, Radio and Print. He has won dozens of trade awards for advertising and production. This is his first published true-crime book.

http://www.amazon.com/Rick-Namey/e/B000APTBOQ/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

Really what is it with CM? Afraid she'll say something she shouldn't? What are they hiding? Besides the truth of Caylee's death, IMO. All JMO.

According to the author's comments on the Boycott Casey Anthony facebook page, there is a chapter on the Bankruptcy Fraud, which contains all the proof! He states this information is the last chance to do something meaningful for Caylee.
Let's hope the local TVstations at least take this up. I don't suppose Jean Casarez would know what to do with it....

Just ordered it after reading what they allow for free- so far, so good. I am waiting for my IPhone to charge so I can read it on my Kindle app- I'll report back further, when I am done!

It has one review that gives it two stars. Could you please let us know what you think after you read it. I don't want to spend money on something bad. TIA

According to the author's comments on the Boycott Casey Anthony facebook page, there is a chapter on the Bankruptcy Fraud, which contains all the proof! He states this information is the last chance to do something meaningful for Caylee.
Let's hope the local TVstations at least take this up. I don't suppose Jean Casarez would know what to do with it....

Maybe someone will alert Nancy Grace-she could have a great BOMBSHELL!

The boycot facebook page has some new info. There is a new book by an author originally hired to be a ghost writer. The day he decided he couldn't do it and left, they filed for bk the next day. He was working with her from het release.

Oooh I'll have to check it out. I saw a bunch of "to be posted soon" stuff about her plot to become a multimillionaire but haven't had a chance to see what that was about on the FB page.

I do believe this is exactly her reason for silence. If she says one word, she will be indicted. She will iow FU. I'm pretty sure of that. She doesn't trust herself, and I'm glad to know she is in self imposed exile. Too bad she has ppl like CM helping her out. We read mos ago that her mother and father were paying for her condo....so the IRS and the BK court need to do some digging and get to the bottom of her "finances". I mean, does she do *advertiser censored* online....or does she do other work online. I can't think of much else she is capable of. Hope you are reading her, PPOF. I really, really do.

Hmm, the amazon description says Casey Anthony wrote the Foreword? Could that be an original one she wrote for the book he abandoned?!

It has one review that gives it two stars. Could you please let us know what you think after you read it. I don't want to spend money on something bad. TIA

The author states that the negative review was from Casey herself. I just want to read the chapter on Bankruptcy fraud.

That chippered me up a bit. My favorite excerpt is when he quotes CMason, (about fca living with him), that "he doesn't know where else to put her." Haha, she's such a parasite... doesn't know where to put her. :notgood:... He mentions several times that fca and CM are committing fraud and that there's possible new charges she could face - all stuff that most here suspect. It' s pretty obvious, CM having such a tight grip on her when she's at depos, under oath, etc... And pleading the 5th... So far this ghost writer's sounding pretty credible... He quit when the foolproof suffocation story broke! :dance: Sounds like they didn't want to get honest with him, and that's when his belief in her innocence ended and he quit... Something else, the Keith Ablow pay-per-view event, I'm not surprised at all that this was a plan in the making - if she is/was ever going to get a deal he is exactly the type I would suspect would give it to her - but now that this guy came forward and spill the beans fca better look elsewhere or she could get hit with federal perjury. Hello CNN... I don't know anything about this guy though, I really hope he has some credibility and something comes of this book...

All jmo.

BBM Way to go WS!

Hmm, the amazon description says Casey Anthony wrote the Foreword? Could that be an original one she wrote for the book he abandoned?!

Yes, I believe that's what it is. His evidence that she is involved.

Be careful.
I don't have a good feeling about this book.
If he really has evidence that could bring FCA down, why write a book?
Why didn't he go straight to the BK judge or trustee, the FBI, LE or the media?
Remember that CM hired him. It could just be a ploy by CM, FCA and him to stir up the pot.
I wonder if it is just another way for FCA to get money under the table while sparking a firestorm with the public?
It sure would be a way to keep her name in the spotlight until it was her time to make a killing until after the BK settled this fall.

Be careful.
I don't have a good feeling about this book.
If he really has evidence that could bring FCA down, why write a book?
Why didn't he go straight to the BK judge or trustee, the FBI, LE or the media?
Remember that CM hired him. It could just be a ploy by CM, FCA and him to stir up the pot.
I wonder if it is just another way for FCA to get money under the table while sparking a firestorm with the public?
It sure would be a way to keep her name in the spotlight until it was her time to make a killing until after the BK settled this fall.

I haven't read his book yet but he claims he turned proof of bankruptcy fraud in to the Trustee and nothing came of it!! He became convinced of her guilt once the Foolproof Suffocation searches became known, and quit.
Bearing in the mind the penalties for libel, it seems he must be sure of his 'proof' to publish the details...
From his comments it would seem Casey has been living at Mason's home all along...?

FWIW Cheney Mason has sold 12 books! I wonder if that's to the Jury?? :floorlaugh:

Here is the Forward supposedly written by her:
"Foreword by Casey Anthony There is little doubt in my mind that Cheney Mason saved my life. Without his wisdom, strategy and dedication to my defense, the outcome would have been very different. In my own opinion, the best and smartest thing Jose’ Baez ever did was to bring Cheney Mason on board my defense team. Though Jose’ and I have had our differences, Cheney remains my attorney and continues to have my total confidence. Because I am not a lawyer, some of what is contained in this book is as much a revelation to me as it will be to you. Though I was kept advised of my defense, as any client should be by any decent attorney, I did not know every detail of the strategy of this case until I read it here. What I knew without a doubt, was that I was not guilty. I knew that the cry of “Justice for Caylee,” could not possibly have been fulfilled unless the mother who loved and cared for her every day of her life was justly acquitted of having any involvement in her death. I thank God, Cheney, and my amazing defense team for making that happen. Yes, I did some things I am not proud of. I have been justifiably punished. I have no more to say about that here and now. I do have a story of my own, and at some point I plan to tell it. Until then, this is Cheney’s story. I am honored that he asked me to write this foreword. It is the story of the great work of a legal genius who saved me from a lynch mob. I hope you read it in that spirit. Yours Very Truly, Casey Marie Anthony"

Here is the Forward supposedly written by her:
"Foreword by Casey Anthony There is little doubt in my mind that Cheney Mason saved my life. Without his wisdom, strategy and dedication to my defense, the outcome would have been very different. In my own opinion, the best and smartest thing Jose’ Baez ever did was to bring Cheney Mason on board my defense team. Though Jose’ and I have had our differences, Cheney remains my attorney and continues to have my total confidence. Because I am not a lawyer, some of what is contained in this book is as much a revelation to me as it will be to you. Though I was kept advised of my defense, as any client should be by any decent attorney, I did not know every detail of the strategy of this case until I read it here. What I knew without a doubt, was that I was not guilty. I knew that the cry of “Justice for Caylee,” could not possibly have been fulfilled unless the mother who loved and cared for her every day of her life was justly acquitted of having any involvement in her death. I thank God, Cheney, and my amazing defense team for making that happen. Yes, I did some things I am not proud of. I have been justifiably punished. I have no more to say about that here and now. I do have a story of my own, and at some point I plan to tell it. Until then, this is Cheney’s story. I am honored that he asked me to write this foreword. It is the story of the great work of a legal genius who saved me from a lynch mob. I hope you read it in that spirit. Yours Very Truly, Casey Marie Anthony"

Gag me! lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean
Back