Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Felon Casey Anthony might try to pull that one but if we remember - Lee and Mallory also have avoided the media whenever possible. We didn't see any wedding photos flaunted around. Lee hates the press.

I suspect if she did manage that - it would be the last time she had the opportunity....

She could use a life like doll to sit in the stroller and try to fool everyone who give's her cash for these photo ops that she seem to alway's get.

The federal bankruptcy court does NOT fool around!
Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney had to file an AMENDED OBJECTION simply because he typed ONE WORD wrong in his original OBJECTION to Casey Anthony's Claim of Exemptions of Personal Property!!!
He used the wrong word of "will" ... and it should have been "may" ....

ORIGINAL OBJECTION
April 2, 2013
Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney filed an Objection to Casey Anthony's Claim of Exemptions, on April 2, 2013.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpISGpVTFJXdjBVZ0k/edit?pli=1

AMENDED OBJECTION
April 4, 2013 [the DEADLINE for filing objections to exemptions]
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpISUxETlBEY1ZYMVk/edit?pli=1

Zenaida's attorney and Roy Kronk's attorney want the bankruptcy judge to limit Casey Anthony claiming exemptions on personal property to the limit of $ 4,000.00, and to sustain their objections as to the value of her personal property which she is claiming as exempt, as they believe there are more funds and assets than what she recorded on her bankruptcy filing, and noting that the Trustee already has a bid for her valuable asset of the rights to her story of $ 10,000.

BBM

Good for them! KC stated in the court hearing that JB gave her $3400 for some pictures that he had sold. That right there shows that her mere image can be considered an asset. IMO, none of her group expected the court to agree with them that she is a "cash-cow". I am so hoping that the court sells her "story" rights and reigns this bunch in.

Bankruptcy Court Calendar, Tampa Division, Judge May

04/09/2013
@02:00PM

13-00922-8M7
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Attorney: DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

1 - Motion for 2004 Examination of the Debtor by Zenaida Gonzalez, doc. #32 and Objection by the Debtor, Doc #33

2 - Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures. Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #34

What? No Objection to #2? I'm surprised at that.....but I guess...what argument would they use?

I'm wondering if whoever is selling stories to the likes of radaronline is sharing the funds with her and if so - will they continue to so or is it the job of whoever bids on her rights supposed to monitor that?

Thank you Intermezzo for posting that info as it refreshed my memory of our BK.
For every debt we had I had to copy and submit all of the back up that was listed on our BK forms. I also had to list every little thing that we own and put a value on it. Our lawyer told me to list the amount as if I were going to have a garage sale. Trust me I was scared to death to make a mistake and then have to go to jail that my counting every little thing in our house was my obsession and I did count every little thing, from a matress to the smallest pair of cheap earrings.
So, why should it be any better for FCA? The future unaccounted for debts she has listed should not be allowed. AZLawyer said she can do that for that period in her life but I think it's very unfair to those of us who truley struggled to pay the bills.
Believe me when I tell you it was one of the hardest things we have ever had to do. We always paid our bills. The company I worked for closed their doors and then I had a heart attack so the medical bills were more then we could handle. We're not Donald Trump's (who has had numerous BK's) or FCA's we play by the rules because we know there are consequences to pay if we don't.

Casey Anthony's bankruptcy attorney has filed his RESPONSE to the Trustee's Motion to Sell her Property

Filed 04/04/2013

Response to Trustee's Motion To Sell Property Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Debtor Casey Marie Anthony

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIaFpFV016amlXY2s/edit?usp=sharing

DEBTOR'S RESPONSE TO TRUSTEE'S MOTION TO SELL PROPERTY

Reading this gives me the impression that CA's atty. doesn't think the BK trustee knows his job!!!! Surprise, Surprise.

JMO

I hope the response is nonsense, but it seemed fairly reasonable to me. I sure hope not because I haven't been so enthused about anything but the possible sale of her rights for months. Even AZ lawyer previously said it could be done, and she isn't one for giving us false hope. Even when we want it.

Casey Anthony's bankruptcy attorney has filed his RESPONSE to the Trustee's Motion to Sell her Property

Filed 04/04/2013

Response to Trustee's Motion To Sell Property Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Debtor Casey Marie Anthony

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIaFpFV016amlXY2s/edit?usp=sharing

DEBTOR'S RESPONSE TO TRUSTEE'S MOTION TO SELL PROPERTY

Good lord! It actually says that FCA wouldn't even be able to accept plane fare to fly somewhere to counsel "other" abuse victims if the sale is allowed. Please! (Page 13) Another good one is the part about uninformed commentators that went on and on about the case. Wow are these lawyers afraid of us! One more thing. The reoccurring theme in the document states that she deserves a fresh start in her life. I think that once Caylee gets one, FCA can have hers.

I hope the response is nonsense, but it seemed fairly reasonable to me. I sure hope not because I haven't been so enthused about anything but the possible sale of her rights for months. Even AZ lawyer previously said it could be done, and she isn't one for giving us false hope. Even when we want it.

One thing that I noted was that KC's attorney kept speaking of how this motion to sell would prevent her from gaining the fresh start that a BK is supposed to give, but he doesn't mention, unless I skimmed over it, how KC might make a good deal of money getting her fresh start, after leaving all of this debt behind her. I feel confident that, regardless of the intentions of the person bidding on the rights, the court will note that KC has potential for large payouts in the near future. Payouts that would go a long way toward clearing her debt. I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

The writing is on the wall now .... she will be gunning for GEORGE again ... maybe he is still a willing participant though, who knows?

So .... she is going to play the part of the VICTIM - survivor of child abuse, and counsellor to other abuse victims. That's as creative as Greene saying she could be a paralegal -- the best he has ever known.

page 14 in the footnote, about her doing hypnosis and recalling memories of child abuse which she had suppressed. They say "It is widely reported that Ms. Anthony was the victim of child abuse."

"She would be barred from working as a "victim's advocate with the Court system" - page 13
[didn't Baez say he was going to be a victim's advocate for the wife of the man run over by the drunk driver?
"well-known executive chef killed in a hit and run crash" - "Stefano Riccioletti’s widow, Patrizia Pesce, is working with attorney Jose Baez on the civil litigation against the accused driver and a local night club"
"Baez said he will also be acting as a victim’s advocate for the family during in the criminal case."]

"She wouldn't be able to accept plane fare and hotel accommodations so she could travel and counsel other victims of child abuse."

So, they realize that a regular interview on any of the networks will not fly with the public, so they have to MARKET her as a victim of child abuse to sell her "time", and books, and counselling interviews. Move over Dr. Drew!

Is this the best they got, for re-packaging the most hated woman in the world, for a big bucks interview disguised as a keynote speaker on child abuse?

How can convicted felon [check fraud] Casey Anthony hop on a plane and accept plane fare and hotel accommodations and travel and "counsel other victims of child abuse" .... when her own alleged child abuse is all "TOO PAINFUL" for her deal with??!!

How can she "work" as a victims advocate and share "all of her life experiences", if it is still too painful for her to talk about?

Oh yeah.... I forgot ... there's the going under hypnosis and recovering those memories that she had walled herself off from and was forced to live in a fantasy world with imagined memories.... so she can come to terms with her past. [footnote page 14 - RESPONSE]

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-paralegal-attorney/story?id=18336335#.UV5JrzeFMwg

Casey Anthony May Become a Paralegal, Attorney Says
By CHRISTINA NG (@ChristinaNg27)
Jan. 28, 2013

excerpts:

But Greene said that it will be a while before she can take any kind of job, saying that life will "never be normal" for the woman who still breaks down in tears at times."

"Greene is adamant that Anthony has a story to tell, but that telling it right now is "not even under consideration except to say no." "

"...what's happened to her in the last few years and what we believe happened to her in her earlier life, but that's her story to tell one day."
"The events are very private and Miss Anthony is still yet to come to terms with them and they're still so emotional, so emotionally traumatic for her," he said. "There's just moments she breaks down and starts crying when she starts thinking about it. It's nothing she's going to talk about. She's a very private person and she won't let people see that side of her either. She'll put up a tough face."

But Greene said that it will be a while before she can take any kind of job, saying that life will "never be normal" for the woman who still breaks down in tears at times."

"Greene is adamant that Anthony has a story to tell, but that telling it right now is "not even under consideration except to say no." "

"...what's happened to her in the last few years and what we believe happened to her in her earlier life, but that's her story to tell one day."
"The events are very private and Miss Anthony is still yet to come to terms with them and they're still so emotional, so emotionally traumatic for her," he said. "There's just moments she breaks down and starts crying when she starts thinking about it. It's nothing she's going to talk about. She's a very private person and she won't let people see that side of her either. She'll put up a tough face."

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

and:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sounds to me like the Trustee and Mr Schober have kicked her right where it hurts.... certainly sounds like at some future date she plans to emerge
from the 'walled off area' and talk about her life. There is nothing to stop her receiving all the therapy she wants, and keeping it confidential; the sale of her rights will just stop her making them public. It's hardly justice to claim bankruptcy simply to avoid current law suits either... IMO that is not the intended reason to permit a "fresh start".

The writing is on the wall now .... she will be gunning for GEORGE again ... maybe he is still a willing participant though, who knows?

So .... she is going to play the part of the VICTIM - survivor of child abuse, and counsellor to other abuse victims. That's as creative as Greene saying she could be a paralegal -- the best he has ever known.

page 14 in the footnote, about her doing hypnosis and recalling memories of child abuse which she had suppressed. They say "It is widely reported that Ms. Anthony was the victim of child abuse."

"She would be barred from working as a "victim's advocate with the Court system" - page 13
[didn't Baez say he was going to be a victim's advocate for the wife of the man run over by the drunk driver?
"well-known executive chef killed in a hit and run crash" - "Stefano Riccioletti’s widow, Patrizia Pesce, is working with attorney Jose Baez on the civil litigation against the accused driver and a local night club"
"Baez said he will also be acting as a victim’s advocate for the family during in the criminal case."]

"She wouldn't be able to accept plane fare and hotel accommodations so she could travel and counsel other victims of child abuse."

So, they realize that a regular interview on any of the networks will not fly with the public, so they have to MARKET her as a victim of child abuse to sell her "time", and books, and counselling interviews. Move over Dr. Drew!

Is this the best they got, for re-packaging the most hated woman in the world, for a big bucks interview disguised as a keynote speaker on child abuse?

Can felons be victims advocates?
Seems to me if she genuinely had NO plans to sell her story she wouldn't care who owns it.

Any such restrictions on her counselling abilities could only be a blessing for "other" victims of child abuse. The last thing genuinely abused people need is hours and hours of boring, self-absorbed lies from a convicted thief with a total empathy deficit; the only unburdening they might experience from meeting with her would be financial. She's already mentally tapping them for airfares and hotel rooms and she hasn't even met any of them yet.

Any such restrictions on her counselling abilities could only be a blessing for "other" victims of child abuse. The last thing genuinely abused people need is hours and hours of boring, self-absorbed lies from a convicted thief with a total empathy deficit; the only unburdening they might experience from meeting with her would be financial. She's already mentally tapping them for airfares and hotel rooms and she hasn't even met any of them yet.

Who in their right mind would think CA could counsel others. She doesn't have any training or education in the field. It would be interesting though to see her on the witness stand trying to establish her credentials as a counselor!

Without saying it directly, her attorneys are admitting that she is indeed hoping to profit from Caylee's death.

JMO

For what it's worth, found this in a search:

http://www.lawfirms.com/resources/bankruptcy/filing-for-bankruptcy/what-property-disclosed.htm

"If you are not sure whether something needs to be listed as property on a bankruptcy petition, then ask yourself: could I receive money or property, whether now or in the future, even if I haven't started the steps to collect or receive it, and even if I'm not sure how or whether I'll actually receive it or how much it is really worth?

If the answer is yes, then you have a property interest that must be disclosed. Remember, trustees see thousands of bankruptcy cases. It is far better for the trustee to investigate whether property has actual value for the bankruptcy estate and decide that he will leave it alone, than the trustee to discover a random property interest that you failed to disclose. Or put in the simplest possible terms: when in doubt, disclose."

JMO

I'm happy for them and wish them well and a safe delivery for their new son and Mother.

I think Lee has a good handle on who his sister is and I can't believe he would be that stupid. New mother Mallory will learn very quickly what it means to love and protect a child and FCA's crime will take on even more sinister proportions, plus re-remind the Grandparents of their terrible loss.

I think this birth will bring a whole lot of ugly emotions to the surface again. And that might be a good thing.

They better invite lee to the shower. We know how he gets about baby showers and no invite:blushing::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

They better invite lee to the shower. We know how he gets about baby showers and no invite:blushing::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes, we've laughed about that when we take it literally - no doubt about it.
The only problem with that is - the implications of that statement are anything but superficial and IMO he wasn't actually talking about baby showers....

IMO it was about being an outsider, devalued and not part of his family - being treated as "other".

Not much about this case lately has shocked me - but the concept of a person who is an acknowledged compulsive liar, who is and always will be perceived as a child killer can be presented by her lawyer as someone who plans to "fly around counseling victims of child abuse" is beyond belief!

This is a person who has refused to speak of her own "situation", refused therapy, refused to educate herself, and refused to accept the reality of what she has created for herself. If I wasn't stunned at the absurdity of even the suggestion I'd be LMAO.

This is true insanity - or as the joke goes "unclear on the concept". What is this man thinking??? :banghead:

I'm not sure I even have to energy to hum a few bars of Desperado...

AND - I'm not surprised she still "breaks down in tears" - as her own mother said - "What have you done?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston
Back