Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I suppose that any potential media outlet should carefully consider whether or not people will actually want to hear her story...short of a confession that is. I think if she confessed she would make a mint of money.

Can't see that happening. Ever. She couldn't be that stupid. Can you imagine? Angry mobs hunting her down, wielding torches and pitchforks! Someone would take out a contract on her. Nothing is more important to Casey Anthony than Casey Anthony; if she confessed, her Bella Vita is over...permanently. Naw, can't see it.

Maybe on his death bed, George Anthony will want to "cleanse his soul" and tell all before he shuffles off. But the rest of them are sworn to silence. They are the victims, don't ya know? Ugh.

04/09/2013 HEARING

Hearing Proceeding Memo: Hearing Held - APPEARANCES: David Schrader, Debra Fewerda, Andrew Chmelir, Scott Shuker, Howard Marks, Allan Watkins with Trustee Steve Meininger, and Jim Schober.

RULING: 1 - Motion for 2004 Examination of the Debtor by Zenaida Gonzalez, doc. #32 and Objection by the Debtor, Doc #33 - Denied without prejudice; order by Shuker.

2 - Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures. Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #34, and Debtor's Response, doc. #51- 10 days for any supplemental cites/authorities; Under Advisement.

3 - Motion for 2004 Examination of the Debtor by Roy Kronk, doc. #45 - Denied without prejudice; order by Marks.

Proposed Orders, if applicable, should be submitted within three days after the date of the hearing - Local Rule 9072-1(c). This docket entry/document is not an official order of the Court. (Chap, Dkt) (Entered: 04/09/2013)

What is the bolded about?

According to Blaiss, she is tweeting that they have a proposal (for a book, I assume) they have been pitching for some time and it's the Dedication page to that book that Blaiss is tweeting about.
That there is no deal at least not one in writing

04/09/2013 HEARING

Hearing Proceeding Memo: Hearing Held - APPEARANCES: David Schrader, Debra Fewerda, Andrew Chmelir, Scott Shuker, Howard Marks, Allan Watkins with Trustee Steve Meininger, and Jim Schober.

RULING: 1 - Motion for 2004 Examination of the Debtor by Zenaida Gonzalez, doc. #32 and Objection by the Debtor, Doc #33 - Denied without prejudice; order by Shuker.

2 - Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures. Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #34, and Debtor's Response, doc. #51- 10 days for any supplemental cites/authorities; Under Advisement.

3 - Motion for 2004 Examination of the Debtor by Roy Kronk, doc. #45 - Denied without prejudice; order by Marks.

Proposed Orders, if applicable, should be submitted within three days after the date of the hearing - Local Rule 9072-1(c). This docket entry/document is not an official order of the Court. (Chap, Dkt) (Entered: 04/09/2013)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpISGpVTFJXdjBVZ0k/edit
Objection of Zenaida Gonzalez to Debtor's Claim of Exemptions

I thought the Judge was also going to hear or address ZG's motion objecting to OCA's claim of exemptions.???

SNIPPED
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpISGpVTFJXdjBVZ0k/edit?usp=sharing

Zenaida Objection to Casey Anthony Claim of Exemptions
Filed 4/2/2013
OBJECTION OF ZENAIDA GONZALEZ TO DEBTOR'S CLAIM of EXEMPTIONS

Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney R. Scott Shuker, filed an Objection to Casey Anthony claiming as exempt various personal items, and unspecified "Other Personal Property of Any Kind Not Already Listed", with value of $ 1,084.00.

Zenaida's attorneys says that discovery will show that the property claimed as exempt has a value in excess of the Florida Constitutional limit of $ 4,000.00....

Zenaida's attorney says that discovery will show the existence of funds and/or bank accounts being held by Casey Anthony's attorneys and unnamed friends.

On March 20, 2013 the Trustee filed a notice that he had recovered her assets and filed a notice fixing the deadline to file proofs of claim.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office has filed a PROOF OF CLAIM for
$ 145,660.21.

The Rural Medical Ambulance/Quantum3/CF Medical has filed a PROOF OF CLAIM for $ 921.15 - regarding her fall in the elevator.

Casey Anthony has filed an OBJECTION to the Ambulance Claim.

------------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcjE5cGhicHNPeGc/edit?pli=1

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Creditor Rural Medical Ambulance
4 pages
$ 921.15
Filed 4/3/2013

---------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZThFa3pCR0JkWXc/edit?pli=1

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy KC Objection to Claim 1 CF Medical
4 pages
Filed 4/9/2013

Objection to Claim No. 1 of Quantum3 Group LLC as Agent for CF Medical LLC Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Debtor Casey Marie Anthony. (Schrader, David) (Entered: 04/09/2013)

Ambulance bill from when she fell in elevator and busted mouth
She claims she did not request ambulance and she was indigent at that time
April 3, 2013 - Quantum3 Group LLC filed claim Number 1 $ 921.15, acting as agent for CF Medical LLC.
Quantum3 claims that Rural Medical Ambulance provided medical services for KC on June 1, 2010.

-------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIY2FFTWtmSnQxd3M/edit?pli=1

Sheriff Office 1 - 1 page
Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Claim - $ 145,660.21
Filed 4/4/2013

------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIaVRCbU9QaG1qc00/edit?pli=1

Sheriff Office 2 - 3 pages

Attachment to Claim Filed 4/4/2013

--------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIRFVQUDZNRDNjWUU/edit?pli=1

Sheriff Office 3 - 25 pages

-----------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIWXFyRVpDZTZhcnM/edit?pli=1

Sheriff Office 4 - 8 pages

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Orange County Sheriff's Office has filed a PROOF OF CLAIM for
$ 145,660.21.

The Rural Medical Ambulance/Quantum3/CF Medical has filed a PROOF OF CLAIM for $ 921.15 - regarding her fall in the elevator.

Casey Anthony has filed an OBJECTION to the Ambulance Claim.

------------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIcjE5cGhicHNPeGc/edit?pli=1

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Creditor Rural Medical Ambulance
4 pages
$ 921.15
Filed 4/3/2013

---------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIZThFa3pCR0JkWXc/edit?pli=1

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy KC Objection to Claim 1 CF Medical
4 pages
Filed 4/9/2013

Objection to Claim No. 1 of Quantum3 Group LLC as Agent for CF Medical LLC Filed by David L Schrader on behalf of Debtor Casey Marie Anthony. (Schrader, David) (Entered: 04/09/2013)

Ambulance bill from when she fell in elevator and busted mouth
She claims she did not request ambulance and she was indigent at that time
April 3, 2013 - Quantum3 Group LLC filed claim Number 1 $ 921.15, acting as agent for CF Medical LLC.
Quantum3 claims that Rural Medical Ambulance provided medical services for KC on June 1, 2010.

-------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIY2FFTWtmSnQxd3M/edit?pli=1

Sheriff Office 1 - 1 page
Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Claim - $ 145,660.21
Filed 4/4/2013

------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIaVRCbU9QaG1qc00/edit?pli=1

Sheriff Office 2 - 3 pages

--------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIRFVQUDZNRDNjWUU/edit?pli=1

Sheriff Office 3 - 25 pages

-----------------------------------------

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIWXFyRVpDZTZhcnM/edit?pli=1

Sheriff Office 4 - 8 pages

-------------------------------------------------------------
Based on my own personal experience the Ambulance Service would have sent her/her attorneys an Invoice not long after the incident...

Why wasn't that included in the BK filing? OR did I miss that entry?

My experience:
I became ill at work once and my employer called an ambulance, I did not call the ambulance, I did not want to go to the hospital, but did end up being taken to the hospital...
Not long afterwards I got a bill in the mail from the Ambulance Service and I had to pay the bill.

Now I was not incarcerated at the time as OCA was so I wonder if the bill could be the responsibility of Orange County Corrections?

The OCSO claim has already been set as a Judgment against her for Investigative costs/Prosecution costs due to her lying about Caylee's whereabouts (I do wonder if part of the motivation/reason to fight the lying charges was also to(if she won the appeal) to file a motion to get rid of these claims as well)

If there is ANY justice then Zenaida, Roy and Tim will collect enough eventually to keep her broke for many more years. That seems to be the best bet at the moment...
I feel fairly sure this is not the first time the Trustee has dealt with this kind of problem and am hoping he will prevail..

http://cfnews13.com/content/dam/new...y-Anthony-middle-district-bankruptcy-0126.pdf
OCA's Voluntary Bankruptcy Filing

What no Proof of Claim from her lawyers and investigators?

Nothing from Baez? Lyon, Macaluso? Finnel(who was working Pro Bono) Burr and Forman (business litigation and Bankruptcy, Orlando??), Jerry Lyons investigator(who was paid via Florida JAC) Jonathan Kasen, Linda Baden, Terry Lenamon, Wites and Kapetan(injury lawyers?) Michelle Medina, William Slabaugh...
she didn't claim Greene or her other, previous, civil lawyers except for Kasen

Well, I suppose that any potential media outlet should carefully consider whether or not people will actually want to hear her story...short of a confession that is. I think if she confessed she would make a mint of money.

She will never confess. Not for any amount of money.

She will, however, sell her lies to the highest bidder and unfortunately the media does not give a rat's behind about the truth. They will buy whatever is peddled, as long as people will listen. And people will listen--many will scream to the rooftops that she is a liar and that she makes them sick--but they will listen anyway.

She will never confess. Not for any amount of money.

She will, however, sell her lies to the highest bidder and unfortunately the media does not give a rat's behind about the truth. They will buy whatever is peddled, as long as people will listen. And people will listen--many will scream to the rooftops that she is a liar and that she makes them sick--but they will listen anyway.

I totally agree with you. She doesn't know how to tell the truth. Unfortunately, some people will buy her book. I just hope the number is so few that not even enough money is made to pay the ghost writer.

JMO

I totally agree with you. She doesn't know how to tell the truth. Unfortunately, some people will buy her book. I just hope the number is so few that not even enough money is made to pay the ghost writer.

JMO

Oh the "Perfect Seque" <giggle> Well speaking of books - perhaps she will follow in the footsteps of her favorite "author mentor"?

Product Details

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (541 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #155,434 in Books (See Top 100 in Boo

Oh Hi Jose!:seeya:

Okay off to work for me - success means a different thing to me!

Based on my own personal experience the Ambulance Service would have sent her/her attorneys an Invoice not long after the incident...

Why wasn't that included in the BK filing? OR did I miss that entry?

My experience:
I became ill at work once and my employer called an ambulance, I did not call the ambulance, I did not want to go to the hospital, but did end up being taken to the hospital...
Not long afterwards I got a bill in the mail from the Ambulance Service and I had to pay the bill.

Now I was not incarcerated at the time as OCA was so I wonder if the bill could be the responsibility of Orange County Corrections?

The OCSO claim has already been set as a Judgment against her for Investigative costs/Prosecution costs due to her lying about Caylee's whereabouts (I do wonder if part of the motivation/reason to fight the lying charges was also to(if she won the appeal) to file a motion to get rid of these claims as well)

Are you actually saying that if the Ambulance Service sent Mr. Baez a bill for her ambulance services when this accident happened that he would have paid it?? C'mon...:floorlaugh:

Casey could write a novel. I'm sure it would have as much truth in in as would a book about her life story.

JMO

Are you actually saying that if the Ambulance Service sent Mr. Baez a bill for her ambulance services when this accident happened that he would have paid it?? C'mon...:floorlaugh:

My apologies if what was typed did not come across as to what I was thinking

I have been distracted about some awful crimes right here in our own backyard.

I am trying to follow(with the little info we are given here) the Trial in Ottawa of 3 teenage girls( now 16 and 17 yrs) who were arrested and charged in June 2012 with 74 charges including human trafficking, abduction, assault, sexual assault, procuring for prostitution, forcible confinement, uttering death threats, robbery, printing and publishing child *advertiser censored*...
They are being tried as Juveniles but the Crown is seeking Adult Sentences for the 3 if they are convicted.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottaw...en-prostitution-ring-trial-day-3.html?cmp=rss

And also, I have been reading and saddened about the teenage girl in Nova Scotia who committed suicide after the 4 teenage boys who gang raped her (2 yrs ago), took pics and then distributed them, as well as being bullied.
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...y_assaulted_by_four_teens_mother_alleges.html

Anywhooooo back on topic...I was not thinking of Baez when I wrote that post...I was thinking WHY wasn't it in the initial BK filing..they would have known about it.

Getting to your question about Baez paying for it...of course I believe he would not pay the invoice..I would have been shocked if he did...

Oh the "Perfect Seque" <giggle> Well speaking of books - perhaps she will follow in the footsteps of her favorite "author mentor"?

Product Details

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (541 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #155,434 in Books (See Top 100 in Boo

Oh Hi Jose!:seeya:

Okay off to work for me - success means a different thing to me!

I started to post this, but everytime I do, the numbers fall back down. For his numbers to flunctuate like that, Amazon must not sell very many books. Also the price has increased! Usually when merchandise is not moving the price is lowered, not raised!

JMO

I started to post this, but everytime I do, the numbers fall back down. For his numbers to flunctuate like that, Amazon must not sell very many books. Also the price has increased! Usually when merchandise is not moving the price is lowered, not raised!

JMO

Yes, either he or whoever he has in charge of his buy backs makes it so obvious that the number of books sold is inflated by somebody in the backroom pulling the strings.
What on earth would cause the ordinary individual who is buying books to buy this one when the number rating in popularity has crashed? Nothing because it would indicate it's a dud.

I think the price rise is to influence people to buy the three for one package, hoping that will make his tome more attractive...:banghead:

My apologies if what was typed did not come across as to what I was thinking

I have been distracted about some awful crimes right here in our own backyard.

I am trying to follow(with the little info we are given here) the Trial in Ottawa of 3 teenage girls( now 16 and 17 yrs) who were arrested and charged in June 2012 with 74 charges including human trafficking, abduction, assault, sexual assault, procuring for prostitution, forcible confinement, uttering death threats, robbery, printing and publishing child *advertiser censored*...
They are being tried as Juveniles but the Crown is seeking Adult Sentences for the 3 if they are convicted.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottaw...en-prostitution-ring-trial-day-3.html?cmp=rss

And also, I have been reading and saddened about the teenage girl in Nova Scotia who committed suicide after the 4 teenage boys who gang raped her (2 yrs ago), took pics and then distributed them, as well as being bullied.
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...y_assaulted_by_four_teens_mother_alleges.html

Anywhooooo back on topic...I was not thinking of Baez when I wrote that post...I was thinking WHY wasn't it in the initial BK filing..they would have known about it.

Getting to your question about Baez paying for it...of course I believe he would not pay the invoice..I would have been shocked if he did...

Sorry I was just razzing you - I could see that was a slip and not "your style".
Yes I keep peeking in on the same trials - I wonder what the deal is with the 4th who will be tried separately - maybe did some pre-trial testimony that helped build a case about the other three.

What on earth were the RCMP thinking in the case of this poor teen who recently committed suicide? Incredible!

I am also watching the Alberta case of the mother who tossed two babies in the dumpster, and probably a (first) third. The second one she says she didn't check the sex of the child or whether or not it was breathing when she threw it away.
For those who don't know of the case, the last baby was heard crying by someone walking past the dumpster and the baby was rescued. You have heard of cases where the truth is stranger than fiction - the rescuer was the child's father who didn't realize the girl friend was even pregnant. :what:

Okay here's my question....get ready to bend your head around. it

If FCA hasn't written her story, and that's a pretty big if - she wants to declare the value as "0" - right? Since you can't value something that isn't tangible - or that's there argument.

Isn't the Trustee holding up his hand and saying - "umm - not true! Look here - I have three bids of significant value for something you rate as "0"."

"I move we use my frame of reference for your "0" amount." It makes perfect sense to me - I don't understand why this BK Judge is having a hard time grasping this concept. Has he noticed by the way that for a person who claims to be broke she seems to have a legion of lawyers unlike most people who really are broke???

I see reports all the time of people (celebs) who have been paid an advance in order to start writing their biography. I'm not sure if that's much different to what Mr Schober is doing, only his intention is somewhat different.

Dont misunderstand me-I dont think she will tell the truth. My point is that I dont think there will be much a market for anything she offers that does not include some kind of a confession. I disagree that she will see a lot of attention-people are over her and the more people get frustrated the less likely they are going to continue picking at that scab. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back