DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!!

sun1_zps403f0e28.gif
coffee.gif

*Stay on topic and please stop personalizing posts directed toward members*

Bump25252520Smiley_zps06bc649f.gif

Watching the WFTV show now. Can I say that Greene is just as slimy as baez.

Shukker (sp?) Says that bankruptcy does not give different rules. The reason he asked about the computer is because he wants it to be an asset that can be sold for payment to the creditors. Her emails etc. would be valuable.

Hooray for FLMOM - I have been so hoping someone would post about the show - I checked the Orlando Sentinel Spotlight page and could see where it was playing but I seemed to have the time difference wrong because it wasn't on.

Thanks again and hope you will post your thoughts and observations for us!!!!:great:

They had a bankruptcy atty on to answer questions about this. He thinks she will get it approved, so long as what has been presented is factual. He also said that the civil cases could be exempt from the bankruptcy if their requests are approved.

They had a bankruptcy atty on to answer questions about this. He thinks she will get it approved, so long as what has been presented is factual. He also said that the civil cases could be exempt from the bankruptcy if their requests are approved.

Has Bill Scheaffer had anything to say yet? Looked again - still can't find the darn link - they don't make it easy!

Has Bill Scheaffer had anything to say yet? Looked again - still can't find the darn link - they don't make it easy!

Bill was on early. About the only thing he had to say was what a circus it was when she arrived. Keep checking their website. It will be there at some point.

Watching the WFTV show now. Can I say that Greene is just as slimy as baez.

He has a HUGE chip on his shoulder, doesn't he.. you can see he gets a thrill out of being abrasive and confrontational.

Bill was on early. About the only thing he had to say was what a circus it was when she arrived. Keep checking their website. It will be there at some point.

He must have watched a different video to me. All I saw was a cluster of photographers waiting to do what they do, then Mason puts an armlock on Casey's head and drags her through the group, making it all look so ridiculous. Then Mason gets pizzed off with KBelich following them and starts insulting and swearing at her.
So, who made the circus? I only saw one clown !

Favorite quote of the day:-

"I think anyone who claims to have nothing, that has five attorneys, that is that well prepared,there is something more to the story.
That's common sense."

Scott Shuker, for Zenaida Gonzalez, on Central Florida spotlight program,WFTV .

Favorite quote of the day:-

"I think anyone who claims to have nothing, that has five attorneys, that is that well prepared,there is something more to the story.
That's common sense."

Scott Shuker, for Zenaida Gonzalez, on Central Florida spotlight program,WFTV .

Love it - sounds like Shuker is a good match for the caustic Mr. Greene!

I was surprised to read that "people have already offered the TRUSTEE money for her story"!!! WOW! brazen! How could the Trustee conclude anything other than her "story" is an ASSET in the bankruptcy case?!
If FCA and her attorneys want to keep saying there is no solid offer .... the Trustee has solid proof there are offers!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/category/caylee-and-casey-anthony

excerpt:
“I was stunned that a couple of pictures were worth $200,000. So I would hope this story is worth seven figures,” Scott Shuker, attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, told Greg Warmoth on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight.”

[clip]
“People have already offered the trutee money for her story, and I think there’s going to be a dividend. [Law definition - a sum out of an insolvent estate paid to creditors. ]This is not a no-asset case,” Shuker told Warmoth

[clip]
"Shuker added that he is “dubious” about Anthony’s statement that no one is negotiating to sell her story."

It should be located on this page after they post it.

http://www.wftv.com/s/news/centralfloridaspotlight/

"Saturday, March 9 - Casey Anthony is back in the news. Greg Warmoth talks to WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer about her recent bankruptcy hearing and what's to come for Anthony."

Greene explained that he took the case because “somebody associated with the judiciary” persuaded him it was his duty to “support a court system that I thought was being perverted by a lawsuit that was deisgned for purposes other than things the court should be used for.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/category/caylee-and-casey-anthony

Mr Greene, may I introduce you and your anonymous cohort in the judiciary to the concept of iorny? I think you three have a lot in common

many good comments on that article, including this one: “…there’s no firm offers of any kind that are being considered….” Greene also said this case is not a “whodunit”. The murder case was not a “whodunit” either. “No firm offers” does not mean “no offers”; it just means no offers commensurate with what the five (count ‘em five) lawyers have in mind.

then, next article down the page features JB opining that Jodi Arias is doing "a spectacular job" as a witness in her murder trial. oh, and her defense team is doing "a spectacular job" as well

so glad I ate and digested my evening meal before clicking on that link

I tweeted it to Matt Morgan hopefully he'll see it.

I especially want to thank you for this, strawberry, because I am so anxious that her lies will, once again, prevail. Something certainly needs to be done to insure this doesn't happen again and I appreciate your action! (Stamping my foot and blovaiting here on WS isn't accomplishing too much!!!!)

:blowkiss:​

Greene explained that he took the case because “somebody associated with the judiciary” persuaded him it was his duty to “support a court system that I thought was being perverted by a lawsuit that was deisgned for purposes other than things the court should be used for.”

Mr Greene, may I introduce you and your anonymous cohort in the judiciary to the concept of iorny? I think you three have a lot in common

many good comments on that article, including this one: “…there’s no firm offers of any kind that are being considered….” Greene also said this case is not a “whodunit”. The murder case was not a “whodunit” either. “No firm offers” does not mean “no offers”; it just means no offers commensurate with what the five (count ‘em five) lawyers have in mind.

then, next article down the page features JB opining that Jodi Arias is doing "a spectacular job" as a witness in her murder trial. oh, and her defense team is doing "a spectacular job" as well

so glad I ate and digested my evening meal before clicking on that link

Okay, fine. :D It pleases me so much that Greene finds it important enough to feel an explanation is necessary about why he is defending Casey that my toes are curling in happiness.

LOL, he knows the action is so lame that he offers defense when none was asked.

This makes a statement of guilt stronger than an apology.

oooh, 7:29pm comment with that article:

Just got in for the evening, but I watched ihs live. Another thing of interest to me is that the Bankruptcy lawyer they brought in for the last segment said that the trustee hired a lawyer which is not typical for a chapter 7. He went on to say something very interesting. If the trustee finds hidden money or potential earnings the trustee gets a percentage of those found/hidden funds. Seems to me the trustee in this case is motivated and that ‘circus’ outside they claimed on the show proves that she has things to sell.

I call that good news for us. Trustee well motivated because he gets a cut so will try to uncover every stone along with a couple other things I will keep to myself for now. Seems her story is not her own once she leaked those v-logs that she claimed were hacked and nothing was ever done about it.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ony-how-much-is-her-story-worth.html#comments

:great:

edit: 7:29pm not 7:25

Just got in for the evening, but I watched ihs live. Another thing of interest to me is that the Bankruptcy lawyer they brought in for the last segment said that the trustee hired a lawyer which is not typical for a chapter 7. He went on to say something very interesting. If the trustee finds hidden money or potential earnings the trustee gets a percentage of those found/hidden funds. Seems to me the trustee in this case is motivated and that ‘circus’ outside they claimed on the show proves that she has things to sell.

I call that good news for us. Trustee well motivated because he gets a cut so will try to uncover every stone along with a couple other things I will keep to myself for now. Seems her story is not her own once she leaked those v-logs that she claimed were hacked and nothing was ever done about it.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ony-how-much-is-her-story-worth.html#comments

Ohhhhhhh - That's a big "Hook" if I ever saw one gramcracker! I'll bite!!
Watiting with great anticipation - thank you!!

Yep, gramcracker, the trustee gets a cut ~ considered incentive:

"The Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustee is paid a small, flat fee for each case they handle. However, the trustee also receives a commission based on a percentage of the value of the assets liquidated in a case. This gives the Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustee incentive to liquidate as many assets as legally allowed."

http://www.hemphill-attorney.com/blog-bankruptcy/what-does-the-bankruptcy-trustee-do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee