Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are multiple ways to take any statement she makes. For example, when she was answering about the gift cards she said something along the lines of "people I dont really know."

a.) strangers

or,

b.) friends or family but in the context of "who really knows anyone at the end of the day."

kwim?

My point being that Ms Anthony and the truth are strangers, lol, and I doubt that has changed much. It is all in how you twist the words....

You are correct. Laughing in court is a lot worse. It is a direct slap at the authority of the court and the judge. Cusssing out people, shoving people that are rudely in your way, and flipping off the media don't even rate n the meter compared to what Ashton did. By the way, what were the results of these actions? Ashton was reprimanded by the court, nothing has happened to Mr Baez, or Mr. Mason.

Yeah, you are right. Ashton is getting the last laugh; he's the one making money of Caylee. Remember her?

Don't try to twist my words - everyone knows that trick!

PS - if it weren't for the kindness of JA your buddy JB would have paid $583.73 for his willful violation!
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...attorney-state-attorney-jeff-ashton-jose-baez

Oh, and JB smirked throughout the trial and so did CM - want me to upload all the screen caps again??? Difference is, JA is not petty enough to bother the court with such silliness.

I just don't believe one word that comes out of her mouth. I have absolutely no sympathy for this person whatsoever.

Yeah, you are right. Ashton is getting the last laugh; he's the one making money of Caylee. Remember her?

Everyone is making money off of Caylee, from the networks, to the attorneys to the consultants to the journalists ad infinitem. No one has clean hands.

The ire directed at Casey is because she murdered her daughter and can never be tried for it again. There is no do over. All the rest is white noise, imvho.

Everyone remembers Caylee, fwiw.

I am saddened to say this but it is true, every time Ms Anthony and/or her volunteer keepers/sugar daddies appear in the news I am reminded that this one case caused me to lose faith in the justice system. I know I've been chastised for posting that in the past but it is still true. I have very little faith in the justice system and it falls directly on the antics of Ms Anthony and her team of schemers.

http://m.wesh.com/news/Casey-Anthon...19170372/-/e5b5ilz/-/index.html?utm_campaign=[Ljava.lang.String%3B%4044f09389&utm_medium=[Ljava.lang.String%3B%40e662abb&utm_source=[Ljava.lang.String%3B%40557f625f

http://m.wesh.com/news/Casey-Anthon...19170372/-/e5b5ilz/-/index.html?utm_campaign=

"Anthony said she has not had any movie, interview or book offers, although her lawyer Charles Greene said that she had offers three weeks ago. "
[NOTE: FCA has access to the internet and ANYBODY, including Casey Anthony herself, can do a google search using keywords "Casey Anthony" and see all the big money OFFERS she has received]

"During the 40-minute court session, it was revealed that the debt of $500,000 to Baez stems from an original retainer agreement with him, but she said she doesn't believe she still owes him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baez got money off the staged TMZ/SPLASH photos in OHIO in August 2011 [she relinquished her rights to these photos of herself 9/9/2011 as written in bankruptcy filing], and he got $ 200,000 from ABC for photos [2008], and he was paid $ 89,000 something during the trial, and Indigency filing [2010] said Baez would never be paid more or given anything of value, and he has never sent her a BILL for $ 500,000 and never demanded she pay it, and she says she does not think she owes it, but still put it in her bankruptcy filing to make it look like she had a huge debt that she needs relief from.
Baez was still representing her until he officially filed his Notice of Withdrawal as Attorney of Record on Feb 21, 2012.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my opinion, the Trustee asked if FCA still has the rights to any book or movie deal, rights to her story, and has not relinquished any of these rights to any third party, to determine that FCA still has HUGE potential money making ability [to pay creditors].
In my opinion, FCA should not be allowed to have her debts discharged through bankruptcy.

"Have you relinquished any of your rights to any book or movie, any book deal?" asked bankruptcy trustee Stephen Meininger.

"No, sir," Anthony responded.

"And have you relinquished your rights to any movie, movie rights to your story?" asked Meininger.

"No, sir," Anthony replied.

"And have you relinquished any rights, anything regarding your story to any third party?" Meininger asked.

"No, sir," said Anthony"

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthony-appear-tampa-court-monday/nWgF5/

Yeah right ----------> Felon is so terrified of threats she can't return to Orange county to face her fraudulent BK (IMHO) but she rides a bike and takes the bus????????

Really - is that the best they can do to fool the public?

If you listen to her response when the trustee asks her what is her mode of transport, she hesitates just a bit too long before answering. IMO She is considering which answer will sound most plausible...
There are no 'friends' who will take in a murderer, feed, clothe and pay for all her needs without reimbursement- and are still doing it two years later.
Cindy is paying her way, simple as that..

If you listen to her response when the trustee asks her what is her mode of transport, she hesitates just a bit too long before answering. IMO She is considering which answer will sound most plausible...
There are no 'friends' who will take in a murderer, feed, clothe and pay for all her needs without reimbursement- and are still doing it two years later.

I honestly would not be surprised if she has not been living in hiding on Hopespring drive for quite awhile. Probably if she must leave, she does her duck in the backseat move we saw on the stalker cam!

Some friends, they send her gift cards and feed her but don't drive her around? Gads, the lies are as transparent as saran wrap!

I honestly would not be surprised if she has not been living in hiding on Hopespring drive for quite awhile. Probably if she must leave, she does her duck in the backseat move we saw on the stalker cam!

Some friends, they send her gift cards and feed her but don't drive her around? Gads, the lies are as transparent as saran wrap!

She denies knowing who one of the creditors is- the realtor who it is speculated rented her the condo, via George. Don't you think whoever
prepared her documents should have SOME idea who the creditors are? She tried to explain it as just someone who made a credit record check on her!
The trustee didn't go further with that. Her answer sounded bogus to me..

Listening to the tape, I wondered if she needed to consult her attorneys to find out how she moves around...???? :banghead: :floorlaugh:

:waitasec: Where, in a swamp? :eek:

She denies knowing who one of the creditors is- the realtor who it is speculated rented her the condo, via George. Don't you think whoever
prepared her documents should have SOME idea who the creditors are? She tried to explain it as just someone who made a credit record check on her!
The trustee didn't go further with that. Her answer sounded bogus to me..

Why would "Mutter" do a credit record check on her, if he had no financial interaction with her? He wouldn't just pull her name out of thin air, for no reason.

Why would "Mutter" show up on any credit report as a possible creditor if FCA never had anything to do with him or his property management company?

FCA can say that SHE does not pay rent at the condo, because GEORGE leased the condo for her.

Hopefully, Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney can ask more questions about this in the deposition he takes from FCA.

Maybe Mutter did a credit check on her because of an inquiry by her parents or attorneys/friends about the possibility of a rental?

I agree!
And I'm sure neighbors have seen her driving a CAR.
Who knows who pays for the car?

Why would "Mutter" do a credit record check on her, if he had no financial interaction with her? He wouldn't just pull her name out of thin air, for no reason.

Why would "Mutter" show up on any credit report as a possible creditor if FCA never had anything to do with him or his property management company?

FCA can say that SHE does not pay rent at the condo, because GEORGE leased the condo for her.

Hopefully, Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney can ask more questions about this in the deposition he takes from FCA.

So anyone can do a credit check on you with no particular reason? What information is contained in a credit report exactly?

I agree!
And I'm sure neighbors have seen her driving a CAR.
Who knows who pays for the car?

All roads lead back to Cindy. They can resume their old relationship- Casey
sponging off Cindy, and Cindy regains her martyrdom..

Maybe Mutter did a credit check on her because of an inquiry by her parents or attorneys/friends about the possibility of a rental?

Hopefully an attorney will call Mr. Mutter as a witness in this bankruptcy case, and resolve this issue.

Exactly! He rents condos in Ocean Woods. Even if the condo was rented by George as speculated, he would still want to know the credit record of the person living in it...

So anyone can do a credit check on you with no particular reason? What information is contained in a credit report exactly?

I believe running a credit history check/background check on somebody is strictly controlled and only people in certain industries are allowed to do that on a person.
People such as realtors or auto dealerships - any time a person is about to make a big purchase or take on a large debt/rental, etc.
The credit report would show the person's specific DEBTS and if they are in arrears on any of them, and if they were LATE on payments.

Bottom line is that Mutter can testify to all of this and explain if George Anthony leased a condo "for" Casey Anthony, and if Mutter did any credit check on either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor