Based on all the evidence you heard in the trial what would your verdict be for PF?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Based on all the evidence you heard in the trial what would your verdict be for PF?

• Undecided - cannot decide one way or the other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm legitimately curious, @Uninformant , what is giving you doubt of PF's guilt?
Maybe I misunderstood the poll. Is it asking if we think he’s guilty, or what we think verdict will be based on trial evidence we’ve seen so far?

Maybe I misunderstood the poll. Is it asking if we think he’s guilty, or what we think verdict will be based on trial evidence we’ve seen so far?
It's asking what your verdict would be, based on evidence presented at trial. Is it your opinion that the Prosecution has not met their burden of proof?

It's asking what your verdict would be, based on evidence presented at trial. Is it your opinion that the Prosecution has not met their burden of proof?
I haven’t seen all the evidence the jury has seen, so I don’t know if that burden has been met. I may have even missed some that has been shared with the public. Also the trial isn’t over and more is coming today, including defense. I haven’t seen confirmation they found enough evidence in her condo to prove she is dead, was murdered, and it was done by PF.

evidence = guilty
As another WS member posted the other day, I too am curious how long the deliberations will take.

I didn't see most of the Prosecution tweets, but i saw enough to say GUILTY based on evidence from KK and jailhouse snitch. And i say around 2 hours for verdict, unless the form is complicated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back