Based On Documents Released 8/25/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe today after seeing the documents released last night?

• Total voters
I see the 'chloroform' news as another proof that Casey was on drugs and/or involved in drug business. One way or another, it's pretty dangerous way of leaving, especially when you 'tide-up' with the small child without the source of the stable income. I do believe (right from the beginning) that drug (usage/dealing) will play the HUGE role in this case.

I see the 'chloroform' news as another proof that Casey was on drugs and/or involved in drug business. One way or another, it's pretty dangerous way of leaving, especially when you 'tide-up' with the small child without the source of the stable income. I do believe (right from the beginning) that drug (usage/dealing) will play the HUGE role in this case.

There has to be some unusual method of making a living. Think about all the annoying pictures...nails, hair, makeup, relatively fashionable clothes. Upkeep takes bucks. Don't know if she paid car insurance regularly (or if mama and daddy took care of that), but she had a vehicle, gas, cell phone. If her parents were totally bankrolling her lifestyle there would have been no need for a "babysitter" and fake jobs.

She lives in a major metropolitan city, I'm sure there are lots of job openings in the drug arena for those that like the money and aren't particularly bothered by the risk for them or their little kids. (And stealing, bad checks, etc can only support one so far--her lifestyle needed lots of bucks.)

How do I find the documents that were released yesterday?

Casey would rather sit in jail and remain silent. She also refused to accept the partial immunity deal on Tuesday.
That indicates to me that she , and she alone, is responsible for Caylee's demise!
She is covering her butt! jmho.

I have never felt this was an accident, based on her behavior afterwards. I now have a feeling she used the chloroform to knock Caylee out and possibly put her in the pool to pin it on Cindy. The reason I feel this way, is the fact she wanted the house, and the pool ladder information. I could be way off, but I know it was no accident.

IMO

How do I find the documents that were released yesterday?

There were not documents released "yesterday". The "400-page document" was released on 25 August or so, the day before this poll was created.

I have never felt this was an accident, based on her behavior afterwards. I now have a feeling she used the chloroform to knock Caylee out and possibly put her in the pool to pin it on Cindy. The reason I feel this way, is the fact she wanted the house, and the pool ladder information. I could be way off, but I know it was no accident.

IMO

ooo.. I like that theory. that sounds along the lines of Casey.

Casey told others the father was JO and hedied in a carcrash on the way to Caylee's birthday party....She told the detectives in her Universal interview that "I have his obituary at home".

Casey told Mark H that she had wanted to come to california to tell him something important that her parents and brother knew but didn't know how he would take the news....(i only speculate that she was going to tell him he was the father)

pretty soon she may claim that the next-door neighbor fathered her child.

I read somewhere that Ryan said it would take the fear of God for her to tell the truth...I hope they give Casey Anthony a fair trial and the death penalty very quickly.

And, she told Jesse G he was the father. He would have married her, had he not had the DNA test.

I think I believe KCs Uncle Rick, if that's who he was. He said she attended a Christmas party on 12-4, and doesn't know who the father is. Could have been one of a few.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back