"Beautiful Life? - The CSI Behind the Casey Anthony Trial" by Robyn Walensky

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well we actually don't know if her keepers even like her! She's been there for a few months now and I don't think she can keep up a "sweet" personality for more than a few hours, wouldn't you think?

What OCA would like is to be able to strut down the street, the centre of attention, be able to go to a club and have everyone admire her, and have big media outlets clambering for an interview. I don't think no matter how much she is being pampered that she will be enjoying it - that's hardly freedom. And I disagree that she doesn't know people hate her! She didn't even feel safe doing a depo without a disguise - pathetic - but do I care? No!

Beautiful Life? (shhh..trying to remain on topic here) Indeed logicalgirl! Struttin' is her claim to fame and what a shame she can't get out more often for a good strut session! (I still laugh when I recall Kathy B asking KC why she strutted so as she was being hauled off to the pokey for the check fraud!)
For now, alas and sigh, she is still the terribly mistreated daughter of George and Cindy. She will remain in this mode or role until circumstances change and then she will muster up whatever affects needed to play the next part of her drama of a life. It's all pretend, it's all she can manage. Playing a different role is freedom to her, she's free to be anything other than what Cindy wanted her to be!
That's my :twocents:
:innocent:

Well we actually don't know if her keepers even like her! She's been there for a few months now and I don't think she can keep up a "sweet" personality for more than a few hours, wouldn't you think?

What OCA would like is to be able to strut down the street, the centre of attention, be able to go to a club and have everyone admire her, and have big media outlets clambering for an interview. I don't think no matter how much she is being pampered that she will be enjoying it - that's hardly freedom. And I disagree that she doesn't know people hate her! She didn't even feel safe doing a depo without a disguise - pathetic - but do I care? No!

I agree 100% that the offender is not enjoying life in hiding. She wants to go clubbing. She wants to go shopping. She wants to make a lot of money from interviews, etc. And she has none of that. It is anything but a beautiful life for someone as self-centered and needing to be adored as Casey.

As for her disguise at the depo: I do not for a minute think she did that because she felt unsafe. She didn't even go anywhere for the depo--I believe they used Skype or something similar??

I believe Casey was in disguise because she was in a snit about having to be deposed. She decided that if she was forced to do this she would at least do it on her terms, and the disguise was her way of thumbing her nose at Morgan, at ZG, and at the whole legal process, including the courts. It's a shame the judge didn't see through it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg
Back