Beds & Bedrooms Revisited-Cummings MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If there was a leak or something in the bathroom that was joined with their bedroom that's a possibility. My two stepsons use the bathroom connected to our bedroom because we had the house leveled and it made a pipe connected to the toilet start leaking, we can't fix it until the house settles in three weeks

The mattress could be in the master bedroom because HC was scared to sleep in her own room. (i'll use my house as an example again) one of my step sons had strep throat and stayed with his dad while they other one came to our house so he wouldn't get sick. They share a room (like HC and JR did) but when our oldest was with us he was scared to sleep in the room by himself so we took his mattress off his bed and put it in our floor for him to sleep on while he was there. I'm 21 and my fiancee is 26, so we're young but if he's scared neither one of us are going to leave him in a room by himself to be scared.

IMO

I agree about HC not wanting to sleep in her own room, i am not disputing that, but RC had to move to this MH b/c the children each needed a room of their own, per DCF. We know HC was scared of the dark.

As far as the bathroom, i have not heard anything about that MB bathroom being broken. Until i do, i will look at it as another inconsistancy from MC. :)

I agree about HC not wanting to sleep in her own room, i am not disputing that, but RC had to move to this MH b/c the children each needed a room of their own, per DCF. We know HC was scared of the dark.

As far as the bathroom, i have not heard anything about that MB bathroom being broken. Until i do, i will look at it as another inconsistancy from MC. :)

I agree with children and parents doing this all the time if the child is sick or afraid. Since they had just moved into this house they were not used to sleeping in their own rooms yet. I believe that is why Misty's story changed about the sleeping arrangements and Haleigh was sleeping in the same bed as Misty and Jr but later they changed the story because of how it would look to DCF.

I agree with children and parents doing this all the time if the child is sick or afraid. Since they had just moved into this house they were not used to sleeping in their own rooms yet. I believe that is why Misty's story changed about the sleeping arrangements and Haleigh was sleeping in the same bed as Misty and Jr but later they changed the story because of how it would look to DCF.

I agree! That is one reason behind the many stated stories.

I just have to say that the house is very neat - wonder if it was always that way? Beds neatly made, no junk on the floors, carpet appeared to be vacuumed, kitchen looked clean, etc. Just an observation.

But did you see the stack of dirty dishes in the sink and all the dirty clothes tied up and on top of the washer and drier. I would imagine Misty had not done her chores that night nor the previous 3 days and it looks like Ron didn't do any either. Dirty house does not indicate guilt, because 89% of American would be in the suspect pool.
ETA the other 11% need an attorney because they hired a maid to clean up and are pressumed innocent.

Oops - I must have missed a series of pics. I'll go back and take a look!

Ah, got it. :)

I remember bering so surprised at how little bedroom furnitute there was. I mean I totally understand mix-match furniture and plastic storage bins,etc, but that bedroom was bare bones. Mattress on floor,0ne sheet. It surprised me when Teresa N came out and said Ron was getting ready to buy his own home. Just didn't seem consistent with mattresses on the floor. To each his own, I guess.

You'd be surprised ... I recall hearing of affluent neighborhoods where people were over-extended financially and bought beyond their means - they lived in expensive homes with sheets as curtains and little or no furniture inside. Guess it can happen at any economic level. Sad.

Is anyone living in the home now? I'm sure Misty moved out, and I read that Ron hasn't stayed there since Haleigh's disappearance. Guess they'll just discontinue their lease?

I don't think RC paid rent at least for February and just guessing but I don't think he would have paid at all if Haleigh went missing. He doesn't stay long in a place. OF course now he is making a liar out of me since he has stayed with GGMA for 9 months. He is benefitting from that though. He gets to keep JR and she gets to keep the media away from him. I don't think DCF would be so kind if he weren't living with AS. He knows from the last custody battle that the courts liked it when he told them he lived with his mommy.....not that he really did...IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back