Belize - Faye Lin Cannon, 13, brutally slain, San Pedro, 3 July 2017 *American parents arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found her clothes to be expensive for what they are. I will admit a few pieces caught my eye but I wouldn't pay close to 100 for the items. I feel the clothing would be pretty cheap to make. I wonder how profitable the store was as well.

Oh and I hope "mom" hates jail food. No more fancy oats and fresh garlic for her I hope. [emoji6] winky for added bonus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I thought. Granted, it's not super cheap to live on Ambergris Caye, but still. My speculation is that they were using the money to make up for what wasn't coming in from the shop.

I'll bet they were all living on that money and she probably used some for her "travels".

It also means she could have kicked out her current husband and managed without him.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I found her clothes to be expensive for what they are. I will admit a few pieces caught my eye but I wouldn't pay close to 100 for the items. I feel the clothing would be pretty cheap to make. I wonder how profitable the store was as well.

Oh and I hope "mom" hates jail food. No more fancy oats and fresh garlic for her I hope. [emoji6] winky for added bonus!

And too bad they don't make prisoners wear orange jumpsuits in Belize.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

This photo breaks my heart. Look at her little face. Most children either do a cheesy grin or make a silly face when the camera comes out. Faye Lin just looks sad and scared :(

6ba49180db0bb521cf253603cc80e688.png

So happy to see there is a thread for Faye.

I think these have much, much more going on than it appears by Anke's FB.

I'm so sorry it took Faye's death to finally shut these two down (hopefully - I have zero faith in the Belize Justice system at this point after following the heinous murders of Francesca and Drew there recently. )

I have found some things using pipl and ddoehm@gmail.com

I need a bit if help recovering the cache info on the entry "Two girls , one". Please don't click on the links if you don't normally look at these types of things when sleuthing.

I noticed he use to live in the Phillipines and his relatives indicate this is a 2nd marriage for him likely.

We need to follow the crumbs to dig up usernames and profiles.

https://pipl.com/search/?in=8&l=&q=...DRkYmIxYTBjOTZlYTg4MDc1&sloc=&avatar=avatar-2

<snip>​

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it seems that this is one of the "happier" photos of Faye, which is incredibly depressing and disturbing. Going through AD's FB photos again I made a point of figuring out exactly when/where Faye showed up. It seems it was pretty much isolated to the late summer of 2015. As mentioned before, most of the photos where their children showed up were of the youngest and the oldest. Faye is in the least. She never looked happy.

Here are some snips from photos in AD's FB photo album:

PA4Z5xzCEp9z4g4lBuKc5AmBb2TA7J5WAYVvhENTGKen4SRFly5vq9wUjoHXZ75hzK3HVT-qkEUEnBhVE6XNbo5Hp4qWeyVLXUdaoNLWl2pcbr0FWdHOQpZrGi7bHfkUrfPrEoGpSpM-WZ_y5R0b52OAhSXRe8rH0z1633VLfdKnFknSHfKNu1rXvFDchNo718YGK-namfdgQOjDrIwHn61kF0s8nEtE4jcewKU89ADZXbAwr-Aaikwhe1fsXbPwBbb_XQyx2STCBkYUT5j-bu34b81sHst_9Crb5xmAx4dLYJCuM_WslkGrmzM7mSBAKXkjbK-yEuuDa3wTL1oK9YLo8daxEoGgMd9TzGcSwWOza6C2k0AgC8ZN4o0Ru6NsXZxxWXxSrHT0IU2ZfIs4n1O4sq-bPJkk-Q1b_Dl_AycHJZeSCKyWtrQUWfo-v7ejNRmq4dAoQHvSwrIQ69AAN-VqbSjBvflo0f0HIGWFvL9qnsKViF9fc8s8IXKCG2_bpWgcVK-yNgOJduG2mM3acKof3TLQ3TlZ9jnHEFGNtUCBEDhHIYFmWG1_tcUAXZaB3sQ-npsu3susvwfwcKsKChhC9rJ7wI-5oDv4RJPfZIfsyAjvRzK4Jz7u=w65-h122-no

VH4xFUbdjqW2o2Jnq1dAqW0dyuAoXO33G3P2640OHvIDzom4DQsF_5JqgPmAFZ4LqV0FSid_TxYxzZK13hHuFqYgbfWcPl8L1BQyIwJ78hQ4IfOXZxctnJI7xSfR2sFv9VWFg6nzt5Fj5wx8Rqw5MS3e5XT0aV10NvPlIBrm4UH5HcXHjsy5SAG_s-LP8nOUkRHVumEj-F0k7C5q62qbcPwDlxhgqArrid8bwZGS3ShABmaR5l1eNddjj7WbmYtGeILjRrWJ8eEiWhX-WNzOcc39LtAq2Lt-mPptyZO8Cy4RzvklFIbOZ7Nsk_0fbKftuxKvMNQ9zFrrSiS7VHofOE4n1lK_BN5tRzg61tJgw7ycvOsNHWr2ZbjNkohdi4bsWpJ_dS15HHSW0Wio4or0GybR8TCK8Tyc7phj2VLNKKMYxiNtIuBRnz8aH27pZsIezphha6cq19LjvmHJjUktO7uYUNtIMHFtMw53_b_Z-5G8D_O0TxZh2l7U0b5Ppu8fsuCTfq-OxNF8-UyCVG_Ahao_7AAjX7RKQr7v1z_1NqsSV4Ed3D-hHNzNER2dzbyTMowCg5vF9yeYU200iPWtTceeFH-OmaE9WHQIF7T4S-TYq8Xf2-aa=w101-h189-no

Q5ljSCaLd9ojYJsD7SeUSW5jvW6Z_AE6BHhwP7XRN3Zg519v8uqf-y1WQNBgbPr7i4kIqo4eJQbVCvtJP42dMjFImAou6ihL9_EdLl-hQrANB2XBIwANE1-yRK7GUoUzoxgOn8rm3o6-TQ4JnijH5bGLq43QB8Giwgl3n5tXe5nsjuFs_Piivvh3bgO7RlBDJOWZ6uqyWRoQCPwD3ZNIAXN_BeRXL-4hzz2JwbU62KCWIYhMGzKQVgN1K21DLN3eaMgNRjRcDjLDuUI60LweJhcd0B6eeG5FceoDbFA-l2I4PGFidw45Jj9_wKpKqGPjN3dVwBaYC7Todfjllk6NNgeuDgyMbVUa3lkxEuDOi-7LrEI2FJCVvNYUI6V_qbNQgVqcwFT-dcJ9y3fYWPoqfLtWo3mPKEWxPdGqnF4eOp3hWGksdxXXCBM07EfNs7D-ugZ3EWgjrbS-RLsirH5oNUaNR6mvV-mzqsa8lvhR-HJqLdL3pf4uSbrDz1PcT9_salss3_3lnr7LOvfLZJHMPWNdK2dsWkfC8mDUH_q6i4jDEHY_87sA1Q2ln8TY5_5onCG2LBR_xfpOsEM27EKoojQa8Xae3jFMjWCJfybEaHqL1Um9VlHL=w100-h324-no

...and the most recent photo (from almost 2 years ago, in Sept/15...

z_jS5gvhxni1T5UCg1PMrPQzAA866oYBsmc2OgBlY1UZugxFnJUkEd_hElgUAiKTNP0Deir_sp5MiJuQjcVbS-a_3Si2tOE1_-0zyQtmZPLK_CFhq5xZ8KsyEf3DJa_nPAj0wqAIdKKCCArQZo1FyzyFlsYihLB1izUom2Kq91FER-suv7bMlJcQAaeq4upo-VHv51T22XuhLVaJOVVnKyOS8tgbPZ2296j_54bmrQtCB427J5s8eeJIH19nuDyfWaLVrLW1TkTzzAKQh6WuQtV8XCCmoolMcFPXJdg8h7-MrsXH_SznXQOHMdc80i2mAGLtc3mrJPb-6YadeBy5orWiRVkYzS5A0mhNxw1xVGxLl_075gZ_vIKiw_C7Mdy7uU7EUTmKGWUsdpoyn8lbxWCzkWZPf6flEo5oAAQpEsyRGVW9JIZhlp-SN_VTLAOIlMy8J1gynCvJBp9t4u-PyoQU2WmGKapvKpDrO8A0hEpBIBs0Eyim_Shu2arwwbIiQWDSB1kRoUUvkKx2v9DrlR0P6S4WjymD-BO7Zawc57BH4s7hGazRmyrRiLIJilEDadYoT8ZWy4vV4A8K6HpZ2-A21VfpHc72DvpsF1eqPbuoaY_-jrKL=w211-h254-no

:(

So happy to see there is a thread for Faye.

I think these have much, much more going on than it appears by Anke's FB.

I'm so sorry it took Faye's death to finally shut these two down (hopefully - I have zero faith in the Belize Justice system at this point after following the heinous murders of Francesca and Drew there recently. )

I have found some things using pipl and ddoehm@gmail.com

I need a bit if help recovering the cache info on the entry "Two girls , one". Please don't click on the links if you don't normally look at these types of things when sleuthing.

I noticed he use to live in the Phillipines and his relatives indicate this is a 2nd marriage for him likely.

We need to follow the crumbs to dig up usernames and profiles.

https://pipl.com/search/?in=8&l=&q=...DRkYmIxYTBjOTZlYTg4MDc1&sloc=&avatar=avatar-2

I think quite a number of us have dredged up a lot of info on both David Doehm and Anke Doehm. The tricky part (IMO) is what can we link to according to WS rules. From what I've found it may be that both have older children from former marriages though I'm not sure which ones if any are bio to either DD or AD.

What puzzles me is why Anke chose to adopt 4 more children at a time when the older kids, whether bio or not, have set out on their own. From all accounts she doesn't strike me as an altruistic person - her FB is clearly all about her - so why take on the responsibility?

Do we have info on when Anke and her former husband adopted the girls?

I think quite a number of us have dredged up a lot of info on both David Doehm and Anke Doehm. The tricky part (IMO) is what can we link to according to WS rules. From what I've found it may be that both have older children from former marriages though I'm not sure which ones if any are bio to either DD or AD.

What puzzles me is why Anke chose to adopt 4 more children at a time when the older kids, whether bio or not, have set out on their own. From all accounts she doesn't strike me as an altruistic person - her FB is clearly all about her - so why take on the responsibility?

I found a document (late last night, didn't save link) so this is IMO/rumor but it seems Anke was working/volunteering for a SoCal adoption agency around 2001 so that's likely when they started out. Each adoption would have been done separately and unless the girls were special needs or considered "older" at adoption each one would have taken several years.

Here's an archived page of her previous website for Rubi Moon telling a bit about her story...

https://web.archive.org/web/20110519203158/http://rubimoon.com/conditions.php

I wanted a clothing store since I was 8 years old.
That&#8217;s all I wanted.
Little did I know about the many different adventures and
miracles that were lined up for me.
After I turned 35, I finally met my husband while visiting
a friend in Los Angeles. Dave and I fell in love instantly&#8230;
the only challenge&#8230;I lived in Germany, he lived in Los Angeles.
But we made it, we got married, we adopted our four amazing
daughters from China.
We live on the beautiful island of Maui, Hawaii&#8230;
where we feel truly at home. I am dedicated to raising and
homeschooling our girls, that always comes first.

Here's an archived page of her previous website for Rubi Moon telling a bit about her story...

https://web.archive.org/web/20110519203158/http://rubimoon.com/conditions.php

She says in that post that she met David, fell in love and adopted the four girls and she lived in Germany. Didn't she marry Cannon in the US, and hadn't the girls been adopted when she lived with him, not David Doehm?

Maybe I am mixed up about the circumstances of her marriages and adoptions.

She says in that post that she met David, fell in love and adopted the four girls and she lived in Germany. Didn't she marry Cannon in the US, and hadn't the girls been adopted when she lived with him, not David Doehm?

Maybe I am mixed up about the circumstances of her marriages and adoptions.

Both husbands are named David.

[video=youtube;tNmz7T2igsw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNmz7T2igsw[/video]

Well her clothing has sure gone up in price.

Nice to see a somewhat happy picture of all 4 little girls. :(

What made them move to Belize? Do we know?

I wonder when the last time was that anyone outside the immediate family saw Faye Lin.
I wonder when the last time was that her bio dad saw her. (His lawyer avoided answering that question when it was put to her, but just says he visits as often as he can.)

If, as the medical examiner observed, FLC had fresh injuries, old injuries, and all of them significant injuries, (as quoted by DPP Vidal in the news) how did they keep these injuries hidden? By the parents' admission, Faye Lin "locked herself in her room for the past 3 weeks". When was the last time FLC was seen at the store? Did any of the neighbours see her around the Grand Caribe complex? Were any of the other daughters out of sight recently as well?

Was anyone seen regularly or recently visiting the family home? Who did they associate with? When was the last time anyone was in their home?

Sorry...there are just so many questions in my mind as I think about those poor girls.

In the following news video, the Doehms are seen heading into court. As Anke walks by, someone (presumably from the media) asks her "did you kill your daughter?" or "what happened to your daughter?" She cries and seems to say "I don't know". I couldn't hear the exact question or her reply well at all because of the voice over by the TV reporter. Can anyone else figure out what was asked and what the response was? They replay the clip a couple of times during the video.

[video]https://youtu.be/fKXy1UAhMFg[/video]

Personally, I don't think there is a deliberate suppression of this story in the American media. Even though the Doehm's are U.S. citizens, they are much less important than they themselves think they are, and there are bigger crime stories going on in this country currently. Busy reporters often rely on tips. Stories are picked up from tweets. I expect it's just a matter of time before it hits the news here, and it will probably start in Hawaiian MSM. Of course, there's nothing wrong with helping things along....:D

Side thought...is it possible to set up multiple profiles on Trip Advisor? I could swear that most of the reviews are written by the same person. They are so glowingly complimentary about the Doehms...in similar terms. Otherwise, the Doehms certainly pulled one over on their customers.
I am a long time TripAdvisor contributor. Yes, many hotels restaurants and businesses have been known to falsify reviews. TripAdvisor will look into them, usually only if other users complain or bring it to their attention. You can usually tell a fake review. I mean who comes back from vacation and reviews a freaking clothing shop? You review hotels, restaurants, excursions...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This whole case is so fishy. I know all people parent differently but if my 13 year old locked herself into her room and refused to come out, I'd break her door down if I had to, within a day. I would want to know what was going on that's so bad they'd refuse to come out. Unless of course you know exactly what's wrong in their life because you're causing it... then you'd probably not bother. I'd be worried sick if my child locked themselves in their room like that! Could never let it go on for three weeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back