Spain Benjamin Ross, 26, A UK National, Majorca, 10 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Theft in beaches is really common if you leave your things unnatended, usually if you are alone then you ask someone to look after your things while you are in the water, or try to keep an eye on then.

Biggest question here is if he had no phone and no money how was he able to send an email to his mom and from where?? in one of the articles it says the email was sent days latter too.

Theft in beaches is really common if you leave your things unnatended, usually if you are alone then you ask someone to look after your things while you are in the water, or try to keep an eye on then.

Biggest question here is if he had no phone and no money how was he able to send an email to his mom and from where?? in one of the articles it says the email was sent days latter too.
maybe an internet cafe or library ?

It’s been weird. First it was a handful of Greek islands, then the Canaries and Balearics, now Sardinia. I’m expecting Corsica/Malta/Cyprus to crop up any time now.

I keep thinking cause one or two made the news that so many others became more noticed.
But then again, this is the mysterious year from hell just about everywhere in the world... so who knows !!!!

Smiling large in my room. Good news is getting harder and harder to come by.
It sure is......
Just yesterday I just kept getting more and more depressed at all the harm to children cases--all these women hurting/killing their children!!. Killing partners, murder of children/suicides, and so many 12-14 year old girls (acting like they are 17-18).

And Stilla-Stella... you and I are into the same language thingy now.
"Smiling large"
I keep saying "Thanks hugely", and similar such phrases...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back