Biaz claims his client has already been Tried for Homicide

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Essentially, law enforcement or the state attorney's office has successfully tried a homicide case against the defendant in the public eye," Baez said. [Emphasis added.] http://www.wesh.com/news/17644972/detail.html

Baez said it! Prosecution wins on a homicide conviction! (In the public eye.) :D

:laugh::laugh:

Yeah! So she should just give it up!! ANd confess and this will be so much easier on him. Heck blame the judge, he the one who allowed the release of info? I think initially.

OT, somewhat, but that link takes me first to the story about some of the things Casey bought with the checks she stole from Amy.
It says that blue number 82 shirt she was wearing when she got arrested was one of the things she bought.
That really made me laugh.
Lanie

I know it does, but then I found the hidden video segment on Baez. They thought they'd slip that one by us? NOT

LOL.....
when i saw the picture of her
i thought she was thinking something along the lines of

" im just like my mother, now where did i put my hammer"

:D:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Naw, if you see the frame before that, LOL she noticed the camera, and made a sour face, then fluffed her hair. She's so stupid and so is her attorney for crying in the media. Maybe if he had encouraged her to cooperate a little with LE, "none of this would be happening" :doh:

Naw, if you see the frame before that, LOL she noticed the camera, and made a sour face, then fluffed her hair. She's so stupid and so is her attorney for crying in the media. Maybe if he had encouraged her to cooperate a little with LE, "none of this would be happening" :doh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This lawyer is now becoming ALMOST more annoying than Geragross (yes, purposely misspelled). Baez is truly quite the idiot IMO. IF he would just shut up and get to work on his defence because he KNOWS murder charges are coming. Good heavens him and the A's are a good fit. :rolleyes:

someone is having a tantrum.

tantrum.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!