BIG HOLES in the defense theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can totally understand Casey being so inattentive that an accidental drowning could occur, however, inserting her father into the scenario makes absolutely no sense to me. I cannot envision George being home and allowing Caylee near the swimming pool, let alone able to climb up the ladder and fall in and drown. He and Cindy always seemed to make a point of having the ladder away from the pool for that very reason.

MOO

I agree. He and Cindy were both meticulous type people. And if you look at Casey's cell phone activity and computer usage for that morning, when Baez says it took place, there is only one gap when she is not on the computer or texting. And that is between 10 am and 11:47 am. So George would be up and around the house, and very attentive.I do not believe that the baby could be missing for long enough to drown, and be beyond the possibility of being revived by EMTs. It is hard for me to believe that George would not want to at least try and have the baby helped by experts and equipment that could save her. She would have to be in that pool for very long time if he would not even call for help. So it seems really unlikely.
At 11:47 am Casey talks to TL for 19 minutes on the phone, discussing their upcoming movie date. WOULD SHE DO THAT MINUTES AFTER CAYLEE"S DEATH?

I'm actually surprised it isn't CA she's trying to throw under the bus instead of her father, by somehow implicating her in Caylee's death; instead of this convoluted story the DT is trying to present involving GA having Caylee's body which morphs into RK wanting to collect the reward......

In other words, up until O/S it seemed she had more of a good relationship with her dad than her mother.

MOO
MOO ICA is destroying her too by telling these lies on her husband and son Also she is still placing the blame on Cindy by saying Cindy was told but called ICA a liar, but honestly I think it would be way too hard to say a Nurse would not try everything to resuscitate a dead child that to me would be more farfetched than blaming George who was skating on thin ice with Cindy anyway at that time. Besides she needs Cindy to support her financially in jail or if by a fluke she gets off

I agree. He and Cindy were both meticulous type people. And if you look at Casey's cell phone activity and computer usage for that morning, when Baez says it took place, there is only one gap when she is not on the computer or texting. And that is between 10 am and 11:47 am. So George would be up and around the house, and very attentive.I do not believe that the baby could be missing for long enough to drown, and be beyond the possibility of being revived by EMTs. It is hard for me to believe that George would not want to at least try and have the baby helped by experts and equipment that could save her. She would have to be in that pool for very long time if he would not even call for help. So it seems really unlikely.
At 11:47 am Casey talks to TL for 19 minutes on the phone, discussing their upcoming movie date. WOULD SHE DO THAT MINUTES AFTER CAYLEE"S DEATH?
BBM

Not if it was an accident and her father had just walked in the door holding her dead child. However, absolutely yes, if she had planned to kill Caylee to get her out of the way so she could go out with TL that night and spend the entire next day with him, without having to be bothered with Caylee.

MOO

I'm actually surprised it isn't CA she's trying to throw under the bus instead of her father, by somehow implicating her in Caylee's death; instead of this convoluted story the DT is trying to present involving GA having Caylee's body which morphs into RK wanting to collect the reward......

In other words, up until O/S it seemed she had more of a good relationship with her dad than her mother.

MOO

With Cindy, it would be hard to come up with a good reason why Casey was partying and having fun after the "drowning." They needed the child rapes to explain why her mind was so messed up.
Anyway, it makes no difference who Casey gets along with best -- she has no real feelings for anyone except herself.

With Cindy, it would be hard to come up with a good reason why Casey was partying and having fun after the "drowning." They needed the child rapes to explain why her mind was so messed up.
Anyway, it makes no difference who Casey gets along with best -- she has no real feelings for anyone except herself.

Also, there is no motive for CA. But with the child rape accusations they get a built in motive for George to possibly be involved as well in framing Casey. That way she becomes the ultimate victim in this.

In the Defense's new theory, who came up with Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez?
Who came up with the 'script' Casey was given by the 'kidnappers'?

Does anyone think Casey is really convinced that she perhaps can get off? Or do you think she is resigned to trying to save herself from the DP? I know there are no mind readers here, just looking for thoughts.

My question for JB: Exactly what is the time of death? :waitasec: I would imagine if his client had revealed this "truth" to him, the next question from him would have been what time did this happen? Especially so since the DT knew the Blockbuster video has been out there for three years, along with cell phone records, etc. chronicling Casey's activity that day. And GA was at work at 3:00pm.

EXACTLY. At 9:45 am she was downloading Fusion pictures to her Photobucket account. So I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she did not cradle her dead child in her arms BEFORE she did that.

At 11:47 am she had a 19 minute phone call with TL about their upcoming date night. From that time forward she is busy on her cell texting or calling up until the time that George leaves for work at 2:30 pm.

So the only gap they have together that day is from 10 am until 11:47 when she has the call with Tony. It will look really bad for her, imo, if she is able to carry on that date night conversation, with her boyfriend, just minutes after her dead child is taken from her arms and wrapped in duct tape. Does the DT really want to hold to this timeline?

EXACTLY. At 9:45 am she was downloading Fusion pictures to her Photobucket account. So I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she did not cradle her dead child in her arms BEFORE she did that.

At 11:47 am she had a 19 minute phone call with TL about their upcoming date night. From that time forward she is busy on her cell texting or calling up until the time that George leaves for work at 2:30 pm.

So the only gap they have together that day is from 10 am until 11:47 when she has the call with Tony. It will look really bad for her, imo, if she is able to carry on that date night conversation, with her boyfriend, just minutes after her dead child is taken from her arms and wrapped in duct tape. Does the DT really want to hold to this timeline?
I honestly think it's more like afternoon, after GA went to work that she returned to the house and killed Caylee.

MOO

Would you leave your young daughter with your incestuous, child-raping father so that you could go to your fake job?

Just wondering. I hope that the Pros noticed this too.

I think the single biggest hole in the defense theory was their assumption that CA and GA would continue to behave and obsfuscate as they had done in the past.

JB elicted a comment from GA in one of the last hearings....that he would do anything to save KC. THe DT took GA at his word.

The DT counted on CA continuing her off behavior and skewed recall of important events.

What the DT did NOT consider was the "breaking point" reached by both GA and CA.

FINALLY....I don't believe the DT ever ever ever anticipated Mr. Lippman being able to guide the Anthony's on the right path....CA getting on proper medication, and a sense of "ENOUGH" washing over them.

Do CA and GA still love KC? Of course they do. Did they love and adore Caylee? Without a doubt they did so to their core.

Do CA and GA trust JB to get KC out of this mess?? Not a chance.

Game change.....score Anthony's.

. . . I think she (like Scott Peterson) severely underestimated the amount of publicity she would get . . .

I think this is a key point, and I totally agree. Both Casey Anthony and Scott Peterson thought they were just needing to fool the regular 'ol audience that they had manipulated for years.

Does anyone think Casey is really convinced that she perhaps can get off? Or do you think she is resigned to trying to save herself from the DP? I know there are no mind readers here, just looking for thoughts.

I have been surprised during all the preliminary hearings that Casey seems to not realize how badly things are going for her. I think if she doesn't know it now, she will very soon.

Hearing Cindy testify today and the lies. Does Casey really think that the jury is going to say o.k. she lied for those 31 days but now she is being totally truthful. Another thing when she talked to Tony L. and told him the big secret she only mentioned her brother almost molesting her. Her father hit her, she didn't mention he molested her. Also in the text messages to Tony she says she is a horrible mother and if they end up arresting her she will spend the rest of her life in prison. So she knew the reality of it all then I hope Baez realizes, this snake is going to bite and I'm sure if there is a guilty verdict she is going to say Baez came up with the story about the molesting and pool.

Would you leave your young daughter with your incestuous, child-raping father so that you could go to your fake job?

Just wondering. I hope that the Pros noticed this too.

Powerful unspoken testimony it speaks volumes

Hearing Cindy testify today and the lies. Does Casey really think that the jury is going to say o.k. she lied for those 31 days but now she is being totally truthful. Another thing when she talked to Tony L. and told him the big secret she only mentioned her brother almost molesting her. Her father hit her, she didn't mention he molested her. Also in the text messages to Tony she says she is a horrible mother and if they end up arresting her she will spend the rest of her life in prison. So she knew the reality of it all then I hope Baez realizes, this snake is going to bite and I'm sure if there is a guilty verdict she is going to say Baez came up with the story about the molesting and pool.

That freight train is headed right toward Baez and he better figure it out now. If ICA can murder a baby then try to pin it all on her parents, she won't bat an eyelash taking JB down.

I haven't been able to follow the live coverage for the last couple of days due to real life, but... in following the articles I've gathered a couple of bombshells from George & Cindy (maybe they really are willing to testify for the prosecution now!): George- smelled human decomp. in the trunk- there goes the squirrel/pizza/garbage/Febreze/Bounce Dryer sheet theories. Cindy- the flurry of calls was to her for a babysitter- so much for the theories that Casey was calling her because Caylee drowned!!!

The "family secret" is not sexual abuse/incest ( blah...so 90's, come on Jose, get a little more creative). The Family Secret is Casey. It is Cindy and George slowly recognizing that their daughter is a psychopath. They have spent years trying to not believe this and portraying themselves to themselves and others that everything was normal. They kept treating her as a normal, functioning person in their family. When Caylee was added to this family she was doomed.

(How many animals DID KC actually bury in that "pet cemetery" and did Cindy notice this early on?)

I have been following the case since day one. Read all the transcripts, text messages...etc. I have believed all along that KC and KC alone killed Caylee. Remember she admitted to being a "spiteful *****!"

IF George/KC decided to cover up a pool accident on the 16th...even though there was a witness who saw Caylee on the 17th...wouldn't they have come up with a cohesive story and timeline of events? Was it just convenient that KC had preexisting invisible nanny that she could blame the abduction on? Did George know that Zanny wasn't real? If he did...did he go along with, or come up with, the let's blame the Nanny story? A story that would fall apart almost immediately? If he thought Zanny was real...how stupid and risky would that story be? The cops would just go over her house and interview her. Story debunked. The entire DFence theory is just baseless. KC killed Caylee because she is a sociopath and thought she could just lie her way out of it just like she always had in the past.

Oh yeah loving mothers always go out dancing, playing, shopping and partying days, hours, after their children die. They get tattoos, posts pictures, steal, cook yummy food for their boyfriends and join hot body contests. Yep, they do it everyday of the week. Also, mother's who have amazing bonds with the children often refer to them at snot-heads. Good friends, as KC reportedly was, often steal from and lie repeatedly to their pals. Good daughters also steal money from their mother's parents and lie...etc. And one last question to the Dfence...if it is KCs natural tendency to retreat into a fantasy world and pretend like bad things aren't happening (a result of the sex abuse) why isn't she smiling and happy in court? Is'nt being accused of killing you own daughter bad enough to trigger the "happy girl" syndrome?

I have been following the case since day one. Read all the transcripts, text messages...etc. I have believed all along that KC and KC alone killed Caylee. Remember she admitted to being a "spiteful *****!"

IF George/KC decided to cover up a pool accident on the 16th...even though there was a witness who saw Caylee on the 17th...wouldn't they have come up with a cohesive story and timeline of events? Was it just convenient that KC had preexisting invisible nanny that she could blame the abduction on? Did George know that Zanny wasn't real? If he did...did he go along with, or come up with, the let's blame the Nanny story? A story that would fall apart almost immediately? If he thought Zanny was real...how stupid and risky would that story be? The cops would just go over her house and interview her. Story debunked. The entire DFence theory is just baseless. KC killed Caylee because she is a sociopath and thought she could just lie her way out of it just like she always had in the past.

Oh yeah loving mothers always go out dancing, playing, shopping and partying days, hours, after their children die. They get tattoos, posts pictures, steal, cook yummy food for their boyfriends and join hot body contests. Yep, they do it everyday of the week. Also, mother's who have amazing bonds with the children often refer to them at snot-heads. Good friends, as KC reportedly was, often steal from and lie repeatedly to their pals. Good daughters also steal money from their mother's parents and lie...etc. And one last question to the Dfence...if it is KCs natural tendency to retreat into a fantasy world and pretend like bad things aren't happening (a result of the sex abuse) why isn't she smiling and happy in court? Is being accused of killing you own daughter bad enough to trigger the "happy girl" syndrome?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: You'd think.........oh the irony!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back