BIG HOLES in the defense theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With all of Casey's lies about working when she didn't even have a job (and it will come out that not only did she lie to her parents about this, but also to her friends & boyfriend), and all the lies Casey told to law enforcement when all the detectives were trying to do is find her missing toddler, Casey will have zero credibility with this jury.

The jury will not believe a single word she, or her defense, has to say.

It is completely unreasonable to think that if Caylee had drowned in the pool accidentally, that George's first instinct wouldn't be to call 911. Unbelievable to think he would rather scheme to hide his precious grandbaby's body.

And did Caylee have duct tape covering her nose and mouth while she was swimming, or did they slap it on her after she was already dead?

Utter nonsense- makes no sense at all.

Well, I guess someone (GA,RK) put the tape on her to make an accidental drowning look like a kidnapping/murder. Makes no sense whatsoever.

So what did GA do with Caylee's body after she was found drowned? If GA and ICA really found her as JB says, did they hide that from CA? And come up with this nanny story togeether?

That and he just threw Caylee in ICA's trunk and let ICA drive all over town with her body rotting in it? When ICA could have driven straight to the police? Told them her father killed Caylee? Right...bullcrud...

Oh yeah....and the fact that GA will not allow her new story and lies to STAND even if it means she could face LOP or death.

And wouldn't it have been a great way for KC to get her abuser out of her life, and Caylee's for that matter---IF it were true.

Well, I guess someone (GA,RK) put the tape on her to make an accidental drowning look like a kidnapping/murder. Makes no sense whatsoever.
And see, that's the thing!

If Roy Kronk just wanted the money/ reward that came with finding Caylee, why would he want to make it look like a kidnapping? There would be no need to 'stage' anything at all.

Caylee's body with duct tape over the face wasn't worth any more than Caylee without it.

The defense isn't giving the jury's intelligence enough credit. Doesn't Baez realize the jurors do have brains?

Okay, the two of them cannot find the baby, so Baez says they both searched the house first, all of the rooms, under the beds, cabinets, etc, AND THEN THEY LOOKED IN THE POOL? Didn't he also say that they knew Caylee loved to swim and and used to try and get outside to the pool, BUT THEY SEARCHED THE YARD LAST, after the house?
Right.

So the DT is ADMITTING to the child's death, but they are fighting the decomp and death hair in the car trunk. ???????

Why would such a wonderful attentive mother react to an accident this way? It's such a contradiction. She's only painted as disturbed as needed. Another contradiction is it's junk science when it can't be explained but, any forensics or science reflecting a negative result or favoring the defense is emphasized as truth.

Just getting on and have not read through the thread...someone may have already posted this but here goes....

JB never explained if George was there with KC and found Caylee drowned, what happened after that???...he went right to Roy Kronk and him being money grubbing and why he wanted to find her and even saying Roy placed her there...Where was she before that??? JB never said what supposedly George and KC did with the body after Caylee was supposedly dead in his arms????

IMO the defense's story about accidental death/ugly coping/dysfunction is weakened by the fact that they are choosing to fight the science and bringing up Roy Kronk's motives. It would be a lot more powerful if Baez said ..."Dr. Vass is a freaking genius ... those dogs are AMAZING!!! as it WAS a decomposing body and Caylee's body in the trunk of the car!!!!" The fact that they are going to argue the science and slaughter Kronk tells me that they cannot prove the neat little "story"... so they have to prepare plan for a contingency. You notice that he didn't say one single time "... you are going to hear testimony ... blah blah blah" or anything like it about the drowning, or the abuse. It cannot be proven and they KNOW it. LIES LIES LIES

1. How did Kronk get body.
2. How did Kronk get tape, laundry bag.
3. Computer searches.
4. Why wait 31 days to report accident.
5. Why would parents set her up for death penalty.
6. Party pics while mourning.
7. Video from Blockbuster.
8. EPIC FAIL on linking sexual abuse to motive to sit on death row.

Oh, and if waiting 31 days to tell the truth was bad -- well over 3 years will work.

I will say, all the folks looking on Suburban drive has always bothered me and I have wondered if GA helped her dispose of body but it is still a death in the commission of a felony - that being child neglect and that is still 1st degree murder. JMHO, of course.

This was his opening statment and I dont think he just said things that he will not be able to supporrt.
I am interested in wht witness he will have to testify to possible sex abuse, since we know it wont be Casey ,who will it be?

This is not a big hole, per se, but JB made a big deal about how would George KNOW to bring gas cans to the tow-yard? How did he KNOW the car was out of gas? Well, for starters, the tow-yard empties the gas tanks when the vehicles come in.

It's a red-herring by JB to try to make George look like he's part of a set-up.

I know people on the east coast , not flordia who own tow companies and it is not their policy to empty gas tanks. If it was leaking from a car maybe they might but having had my cars towed and picked them up from impound and picked up car after accidents or for scrap , none have been emptied.

I think George looked very bad on the stand. He didnt want to answer. He tried to lead away from direct questions. I didnt think he was telling the truth and If I was on the jury I dont know what my opionon of him would be

I have lurked here for years, keeping quiet because I'm usually blown away by the skills of websleuthers and never felt I had much to offer. ugggh....this trial is gonna get my posts number going cuz i can't contain myself...excuse my ignorance since I am technically a newbie when it comes to posting.
hole: Tim Millers account of George being frustrated saying something like.. "the answers are in that room(with Casey)" or "the ***** knows what happen and won't talk" or something of the like. doesn't sound like he was hiding anything. sidenote: I don't think Tim is allowed to testify to this however, I vaguely remember an objection re: this.
hole: re: Kronk..."we'll never know" well... why not Baez? If kronk took the body wouldn't he have had to find it where ICA and GA put it. Ask your client or say that GA disposed of little Caylee alone. seriously. duh.
hole: jail videos: GA to ICA.."you're the boss" you're in control" "the truth doesn't hurt" etc etc
hole: duct tape etc etc etc

*****don't know how or even if I'm allowed to start a thread and please correct me if I'm wrong but at first GA and CA were sitting on what I guess would be the defense side and then after break they were clearly seated behind the state. I hope to GOD they have seen the light....we'll see.

kudos to all!!!

Casey gave Baez a bombshell whenever she wrote in the jailhouse letters about the abuse. I don't think this carp ever came up before then.

But it leaves me to ask?

What about her claim that she was moving and left Caylee with Zanny? If you are to believe Casey's claims of abuse, then how do you ignore her talking about Zanny in the letters. Casey had no idea these letters would be brought forward, and Baez had no clue they were being written.

And how does Baez go from Lee Anthony coming into her room (which she claimed), to George putting his Pen** in her mouth? Why go after George in this way other than Casey knowing for a fact that her brother would not stand up and take this garbage, but she just might get her dad to do it.

Casey continued to lie for one reason. She's guilty of 1st degree murder.

pathological liars:

of which Casey is one...

they can convince a rat that he is a snake and has no legs...

we have witnessed this today with this shoddy opening statement
1)no tears for caylee
2)shaking head no during state OS
3) tears for her own self during the defense

Casey has been cooking up this one for a while folks... pathological liar's at their best...

So the DT goes with the pool accident theory, but then they go into great lengths to cover up any sign of Caylee having died in their backyard. If she died in the pool, and they layed her down anywhere in the yard, wouldn't that automatically explain why the dogs hit there? Same with the car. How did GA supposedly ultimately remove Caylee from the yard and to where did he originally take her if not down the road?

:waitasec: Nothing makes sense.

I swear to cheese and crackers, that while Baez was delivering his opening statement, I expected him to say at any moment, 'Then the ship hovered above Caylee's body for a few minutes, before beaming it aboard...'

I have lurked here for years, keeping quiet because I'm usually blown away by the skills of websleuthers and never felt I had much to offer. ugggh....this trial is gonna get my posts number going cuz i can't contain myself...excuse my ignorance since I am technically a newbie when it comes to posting.
hole: Tim Millers account of George being frustrated saying something like.. "the answers are in that room(with Casey)" or "the ***** knows what happen and won't talk" or something of the like. doesn't sound like he was hiding anything. sidenote: I don't think Tim is allowed to testify to this however, I vaguely remember an objection re: this.
hole: re: Kronk..."we'll never know" well... why not Baez? If kronk took the body wouldn't he have had to find it where ICA and GA put it. Ask your client or say that GA disposed of little Caylee alone. seriously. duh.
hole: jail videos: GA to ICA.."you're the boss" you're in control" "the truth doesn't hurt" etc etc
hole: duct tape etc etc etc

*****don't know how or even if I'm allowed to start a thread and please correct me if I'm wrong but at first GA and CA were sitting on what I guess would be the defense side and then after break they were clearly seated behind the state. I hope to GOD they have seen the light....we'll see.

kudos to all!!!

:welcome4::welcome4:

I can tell you I am so happy with George today...first by saying he was not the one on trial and second that he did not plead the 5th. He answered the questions, was believable, very controlled. He was great!!!

Again ... why would they need to argue the science of this case IF they are saying and COULD PROVE that Caylee died accidentally??? There would be NO reason to even contest the evidence or bring up RK at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
f48567899
Back