BIG HOLES in the defense theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hole in the defense:

Casey's jailhouse letters where she described GA's possible sexual abuse:

"Over the past few months, I've been having really vivid dreams, and it's obvious they are dreams of things that have already happened. I think my Dad used to do the same thing to me, but I was much younger. I can see him in my room exactly the way it was when I was in elementary school and everything gets fuzzy. But I wake up feeling both sore and sick to my stomach, the way I used feel growing up."

Basically Casey wrote she had a dream that GA molested her so if she had a dream it must be true. She doesn't go into any more detail about GA but just before she wrote about how she THOUGHT her dad sexually abused her, she goes into detail about LA's sexual abuse.

How do you go from 'thinking your father' abused you because of a dream to the leap Jose took in court today saying George put his penis in her mouth? I can't even believe I just typed that.

The letters I'm referring to are on page 8 & 9 at the Fox site:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040610casey-jail-letters-pt1/1/lg/casey_letters1_8.htm

IMO

At one point, the look on CM face was 'uh-oh' as in, JB quit talking now!

I would have thought a lot of what we heard was from Mason. JB is not experienced enough to know what to ask...that is why I was so surprised at the questions...the objections, the sustainment on all most all of them. I can't believe Mason would actually let JB run the show.

I hope it is okay to ask this question because Baez mentioned it in his opening statement. It is concerning Dr. Vass. Baez said something about Dr. Vass searching for ?????? with a coat hanger. Anyone know what that's about? I also took great offense at Baez saying Dr. Vass would make millions and millions on the chemical formulation. Wish that could be proven to be untrue.

IMO, JB can devise sensationalism; however, he did not command the courtroom.

And after Caylee accidentally drowned Casey went partying for what reason afterwards?

:banghead:Your baby dies in accidental drowning, so you....

1. Perform CPR and call for family member/s to call 911 hoping against hope that someone can revive the precious child, then ride in the ambulance to the hospital with the baby. Once the child is pronounced dead, call family and friends, mourn, prepare a memorial service, bury the child and mourn.
2. Or cover up an ACCIDENT, lying when the truth would do better, wrap the baby in her blankie and duct tape, stuff her in three bags, throw her in a swamp and pretend like nothing ever happened.

Hum....:maddening:

It's more like four or five different ideas got meshed together.

holes in the defense: a loving grandpa that just watched videos with his grandbaby sat idely by while her body was found in the pool and yelled at his daughter instead of trying to save Caylee's life... at least trying cpr etc

(hole one or maybe that was four holes) ((((no on better thought that is like 100 holes)))

omg.. I could go on but I lost Jose's train of thought... he lost me from his point A to point B...

((((((((500 more holes))))))))))

so now we have Roy K allegedly taking the body.. holding it somewhere and then putting it back somewhere so he can get money.... oh and he took a snake picture and sold it.

((((((5 thousand more holes))))))))))))

add up all the holes defense.. and this is where the state will sneak in and GETTCHA!

(off side not to CM: yeah my jaw dropped... especially when Jose said "pen!s" but that doesn't mean I believe him or that the jury does either.... you need to retire. moo)

Well their "defense" mirrors their search for explanations over the past 2 years. They have mentioned Roy Kronk, incest/molestation, bad LE, etc...they're really throwing everything at the wall it seems.

I don't remember if the jail video of KC seeing the news when the remains were found on Suburban is coming in as evidence or not. Remember that she had a severe reaction to it and this was BEFORE the remains had been identified as Caylee. Whereas she had no reaction to other searches....how in heck does this fit into the defense theory that RK planted the body there??

I hope it is okay to ask this question because Baez mentioned it in his opening statement. It is concerning Dr. Vass. Baez said something about Dr. Vass searching for ?????? with a coat hanger. Anyone know what that's about? I also took great offense at Baez saying Dr. Vass would make millions and millions on the chemical formulation. Wish that could be proven to be untrue.

I thought he said the coat hanger used for finding dead bodies?I was thinking that it was dowsing of some sort.

holes in the defense: a loving grandpa that just watched videos with his grandbaby sat idely by while her body was found in the pool and yelled at his daughter instead of trying to save Caylee's life... at least trying cpr etc

(hole one or maybe that was four holes) ((((no on better thought that is like 100 holes)))

omg.. I could go on but I lost Jose's train of thought... he lost me from his point A to point B...

((((((((500 more holes))))))))))

so now we have Roy K allegedly taking the body.. holding it somewhere and then putting it back somewhere so he can get money.... oh and he took a snake picture and sold it.

((((((5 thousand more holes))))))))))))

add up all the holes defense.. and this is where the state will sneak in and GETTCHA!

(off side not to CM: yeah my jaw dropped... especially when Jose said "pen!s" but that doesn't mean I believe him or that the jury does either.... you need to retire. moo)

The penis comment was so utterly vulgar and to think GA, imo, is totally innocent of doing anything like that, is shocking.

The molestation to me is a huge hole. ICA would have to take the stand and since we know that the Defense tried to "use" two psychs to get that molestation testimony in and it FAILED because one dropped in the middle of a depo...they do not want to put her on the stand. And likely won't.

I do not believe that both GA and LA molested her. They just got in her way and imo she does what she has done her whole life. Lie when her back is against the wall and throw anyone who confronts her under the ICA bus.

Other than the female inmate she exchanged letters with...no other females were told by ICA that she was molested. Only men she was interested in.

Two, ICA is a proven liar and convicted thief.

Three, ICA was so concerned about her own molestation that she routinely left GA home alone with CAylee while she pretended to work at Universal.

Four, molestors don't just target one person. They, according to psychs and LE, can't stop. So GA, just only molested ICA and stopped for many years? Really? How many times have I heard on the news about how molestors can NOT stop? Multiple victims. Not just one.

Five, WTH does that have to do with Caylee dying? IMO, being murdered. Nada. ICA has shown on video just how much she doesn't respect her parents. How unafraid of them she was/still is. Anyone else remember when CA and GA came to jail?

I could go on and on...but while the mass media may consider JB's opening statement to be a bombshell...it is just more bullcrud, if this were a pirate ship, it would be captained by, "Miss liar liar pants on fire, I am not responsible for anything, I will destroy anyone who has the fortitude to oppose me, "spiteful b*tch" (ICA's own words about herself, not mine) ICA."

And one really wonders why so many people have jumped off of this sinking ship (meaning DT attorneys)? Wow. I am so glad GA stood up for himself today. I had feared he would plea the 5th to save her. TG he didn't.

any abuse allegations should come up in M I T I G A T I O N.. but no.. ica and her "team" drag George into the guilt phase?

WHY?

THIS IS NUTS!

The circumstantial case speaks for itself!

moo

The biggest hole is the lack of evidence. JB must have said "we'll never know" twenty times. I think that translates into "we have no proof."

Casey is basically saying:

1) my family was/is bad.. they made me this way

2)I was abused, neglected, assaulted by my dad and brother, and my pregnancy was made a joke of

3) Caylee drown and dad helped hide it... he did it too.. not just MEEEEEEE....

4) there is no 4

DISGUSTING

Another hole.... they admitted that Zanny was a lie to cover for Caylee drowning, how are they going to explain zanny "babysitting" Caylee all those months? where was Caylee when she wasn't with Cindy or george or KC?

Thanks was not enough so I had to go further.

I just had to say that as the DT *ahem* was talking - I realized that they've admitted it..........FINALLY. They admit there was never a Nanny the Zanny. Yes, we all knew that, but she's now openly admitted it. No where to go from here. The GA 'raped' me is falling way flat. Even though he was iffy from the start, he's now realizing, he too, needs to stand on his own and speak the only truth. I wished he'd done it along time ago because the SA wouldn't have to now wonder if ONE juror will question GA's motives since he has lied in the past. We all know that one lie can cancel out anything someone says.
BUT- Zanny is a big fat lie. Admitted by both ICA and her DT. Open out there for all to say "WTF"?
So now what????!!!!!
No drowning- no molestation- no zanny..............Where do they go from here.

So proud GA spoke his truth and if CA leaves him for it, so be it. He has a lot of soul repairing to do and I wish him peace.

CA- Now that's a whole other ball of wax. Let's see how she plays her cards.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence
Back