BIG HOLES in the defense theory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hole in the defense:

Casey's jailhouse letters where she described GA's possible sexual abuse:

"Over the past few months, I've been having really vivid dreams, and it's obvious they are dreams of things that have already happened. I think my Dad used to do the same thing to me, but I was much younger. I can see him in my room exactly the way it was when I was in elementary school and everything gets fuzzy. But I wake up feeling both sore and sick to my stomach, the way I used feel growing up."

Basically Casey wrote she had a dream that GA molested her so if she had a dream it must be true. She doesn't go into any more detail about GA but just before she wrote about how she THOUGHT her dad sexually abused her, she goes into detail about LA's sexual abuse.

How do you go from 'thinking your father' abused you because of a dream to the leap Jose took in court today saying George put his penis in her mouth? I can't even believe I just typed that.

The letters I'm referring to are on page 8 & 9 at the Fox site:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/040610casey-jail-letters-pt1/1/lg/casey_letters1_8.htm

IMO

Perfect counterargument, thank you

Why was Caylee in her clothes? Why didn't they find her in her Bathing Suit? Where is the bathing suit?

That's what I just posted in the Kronk thread. They should never had said he took the body. That's just ludicrous. And the smell and the hair and the air samples..if the jury believes that..they'll know Baez's theory is not true. They should have just said it was an accident and she freaked out and put her in the trunk.
DT sunk their own ship in so many ways today...

leave it to baez to be steering the wheel...

(and casey crying and sobbing and boo hooing along with him but not when the picture of her daughter's skull is shown by the prosecution)

jurors are not idiots.. they will GET THIS.

GMAB!!

I guess next time my 4 year old breaks something and gives me some wild tale of what happened, I should go with it.

Umm you mean like Zanny the Nanny and Universal and my dad had a stroke and I got robbed at gunpoint at Sports Authority. I muted the show when Janie W started "flapping her gums" and kept it muted when I saw he ron.

Since there is no JVM thread I have to laugh here. LBK basically said that because the DTs story was so ridiculous that it must be true, that no one would make up something so unbelievable. At least that is how I took what she said.

She makes me crazy...almost more so than Baez. She YELLS!!!!!

<---- is still in shock...and has become a "thanks" wh%re reading all these spot-on posts!

So RK just stumbles upon the body in some unknown location, along with all the stuff from the Anthony home, hang onto it for a while...oh, and it was probably still smelling like decomp until skeletonization was complete, and then chose some date at random to "discover" it??

:waitasec: Ya, I'm not really following that one. Why would he do that?

I actually thought her head shaking and looking at the attorney next to her in "surprise" like "can you believe this?" was pretty funny. Here is a person who did nothing but lie for years and she wants to come across as some poor innocent thing that can't believe someone is sitting on the stand lying. Like lying is some sort of shocking concept for her.

If ICA is okay with spilling all the deep dark secrets now.....
WHY DID SHE WAIT 3 YEARS in jail to do so???? :banghead:

I have no doubt whatsoever that if JB's fabrication were true Casey would have ratted out George the second the cuffs came out. Period.

I saw LKB on In Session today during one of the breaks and she was asked what the defense needed to do to overcome the proscecutions opening. She said that they needed to explain the things covered but they should not lie. That could be bad. Then JB comes up and the first thing that he does is lie and spin a tale that is so far fetched as to be rediculous.

I wonder if the lies are why LKB walked away from the defense team. She saw a sinking ship heading her way.

Why would such a wonderful attentive mother react to an accident this way? It's such a contradiction. She's only painted as disturbed as needed. Another contradiction is it's junk science when it can't be explained but, any forensics or science reflecting a negative result or favoring the defense is emphasized as truth.

I agree...JB didn't seem to think forensics was "junk science" when he criticized the police for not doing an investigation or "forensics" on the pool, which, by the way, is a ridiculous statement. Forensics on pool water? wait...what?

And another thing....the FBI did a dna test on LA to see if he was Caylee's father. If GA was Caylee's father, the dna test would have shown that LA and Caylee had the same father.......soooooo!

Why was Caylee in her clothes? Why didn't they find her in her Bathing Suit? Where is the bathing suit?

Guess they changed her into "big trouble comes in small packages" T-shirt before they threw her body away like trash.

Baez said Kronk wanted the reward for a live Caylee = 200k or so...but then staged a scene to collect the reward for a dead Caylee...which was substantially less?? And what does it matter if he was saying he hopes his wife won't find out, etc? So what? He could have been laughin it up for all I care, he isn't guilty of anything imo.

There were many glaring logical fallacies in Baez' argument and I don't know if they are just there to trick the jurors or if he doesn't know he's making them. FOr example, the "Omg! They even tested GA and LA for being the parent! That means they must have molested her!". A lot things happened for reasons other than what he is explaining them to have happened. I HOPE the jury catches onto this.

He draws the oddest conclusions on things.

Casey has done nothing but lie, lie, lie. Oh, but suddenly NOW she's telling the truth...for really, really, real this time, honest! (give me a break)

If Roy Kronk took Caylee's body, kept it for a long time, and then went and dumped it so he could claim to find it, then why were there months worth of vegetation growing through the rib cage? (and if he did really find Caylee's body, what did he have to gain by keeping it instead of reporting it immediately?)

BIG holes, I agree.

1)SHE WOULD NOT SIT THERE, SHAKING HER FISTS AND BEING A B*%CH TO HER FATHER IN THE JAILHOUSE TAPES IF SHE WAS ABUSED BY HIM!!!!!!!!

I am beyond angry. I want to see this so-called 'person' brought to justice. I want that so much, I can't even shwallow, as this so-called 'human being' would say.

2) Witnesses saw George shaking this person, begging her to tell him what happened to the baby. Witnesses saw her saying something like, 'stop acting like a cop and act like a father.'

No, she shouted it, at her abuser??????? No friggin way!!!

Casey has done nothing but lie, lie, lie. Oh, but suddenly NOW she's telling the truth...for really, really, real this time, honest! (give me a break)

If Roy Kronk took Caylee's body, kept it for a long time, and then went and dumped it so he could claim to find it, then why were there months worth of vegetation growing through the rib cage? (and if he did really find Caylee's body, what did he have to gain by keeping it instead of reporting it immediately?)

BIG holes, I agree.

Oh you ask too many logical questions...sorry you are not allowed on the jury.

Again ... why would they need to argue the science of this case IF they are saying and COULD PROVE that Caylee died accidentally??? There would be NO reason to even contest the evidence or bring up RK at all.

I'm thinking they want to show that kc had no connection to the duct tape or placing it on Caylee. I think the duct tape is a hard one to explain if they are using the 'accident' defense.

I haven't had time to read back over the previous posts, but to me the biggest holes are:

1) no need to use duct tape on a child who is already deceased/drowned
2) if GA had known, I don't think Caylee ever would have been found. I think she was placed where she was by a panicked Casey.

JMHO...

Haven't made it through this whole thread, but JB saying that GA molested her, right down to his "p" in her mouth at 13, and then LA tried but didn't get that far. However, in the jailhouse letters, KC states that it was LA who felt her up over her sports bra, and that she thought she might remember GA trying, too. IMO, all the SA has to do is bring out this letter to show that she stated the opposite to her jail buddy and the jury will know she is lying as usual. Heck. They probably already know that seeing as how JB failed to even question GA about the abuse when he had him on the stand.

I hope that the state has the logs of how many times the police have been called to Hopespring drive because this family has never had a problem calling 911. I think since they've been in Florida they must have called 911 20 times. KC herself called 911 when the protesters were throwing pennies at their house, but when George and KC supposedly found Caylee drowned in the pool, they didn't try to resuscitate her or call 911...they decided to cover it up???

Haven't read thru ,yet,but something keeps knocking on my brain. The deposition taken by the State ,of the two drs from the defense is even more important now. JB was attempting to get them added to the guilt phase.In the middle of a depo ,JB wanted it stopped and called HH to make it so.
Then the State adds them to their witness list ,as the defense drops them.

I think they will be a sticky wicket for the defense. I expect them to blow a big hole in the defense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYMRadio
Back