BIG HOLES in the defense theory

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been surprised during all the preliminary hearings that Casey seems to not realize how badly things are going for her. I think if she doesn't know it now, she will very soon.

I think JB has been telling her not to worry, that certain evidence wouldn't come in (but it has), that depositions transcripts said certain things (but they don't), that her parents would either lie for her or not be credible as witnesses (but that didn't happen.) I bet he's still confident he can convince the jury that the forensic evidence is laughable and trivial. I mean, we're talking about "Jose's world." He's been overconfident all along and Casey has bought into it. And he bought into her abuse stories.

Oh, that reminds me. Baez may just be repeating Casey's version of molestation and accidental death, but he's the one who came up with the bizarre RK narrative that is going to go over like a lead balloon.

I don't know why, but I am all of a sudden stuck on Baez's explanation of the directions that George and Casey walked in, when Casey "allegedly" walked up on George holding a dead Caylee.,

During testimony today, LDB had Cindy outline the back yard, including the sides.

During opening defense statements Baez had an an aerial or something of the house, but it seems like he was pointing in the direction of George coming out from the right side of the house..you know, the side where the shed would prevent him from going from the back into the front or vise versa.

Did anyone else catch this, or can someone screen cap the outline Baez had?

I don't know why, but I am all of a sudden stuck on Baez's explanation of the directions that George and Casey walked in, when Casey "allegedly" walked up on George holding a dead Caylee.,

During testimony today, LDB had Cindy outline the back yard, including the sides.

During opening defense statements Baez had an an aerial or something of the house, but it seems like he was pointing in the direction of George coming out from the right side of the house..you know, the side where the shed would prevent him from going from the back into the front or vise versa.

Yes I noticed that as well and was hoping LDB would bring that out in more detail. I need to re-watch Jose in the opening statements and see it I can see what he was showing on his chart.

I know this was talked about a few pages back and elsewhere, but....

From GA's testimony, I believe he stated that after he received the certified letter at the post office, he went directly over to the tow-yard. At the tow-yard, he was told that he needed to pay for the charges and also have the title/registration. He left the tow-yard, and returned to his home to get the title/registration. Cindy had to leave work and together they went back to the tow-yard. George didn't originally take the gas cans with him to the tow-yard.
I'm thinking with how detailed oriented that he is, and knowing Casey's continued problems with running out of gas, he probably was thinking to himself..... Okay, got the title/registration/money.... any thing else... well, since I'm here at the house, just in case, better grab a gas can, maybe the car was towed because Casey ran out again.

I think in order for the whole sinister plot offer by Baez, of GA taking a gas can to the tow-yard, would only work if George would have taken the gas can with him the first time he arrived at the tow-yard.

I could be completely wrong and misinterpreted everything.

MOO

I have been following this case the entire time, read the Docs, heard the interrogations of ICA, listened to her friends and families interviews, Have known she told all those lies to her f&f, but I didn't feel the full impact until Cindy testified, I have NEVER seen a person who could lie about everything so elaborately, (well maybe Eliza Baker) this woman, made up emails, work ID's, boyfriends, nannies and friends. I am just stunned by this. Cindy laid it out well and you can tell she was stunned by the full impact of those lies herself. ICA is devoid of any human emotions, I saw pure cold hate in her eyes when her mother was crying over Caylee, it was a glimpse of pure evil, I felt fear just looking at her expression, IMO she wanted to kill Cindy Poor Caylee is that the last look she ever saw I wonder?
MOO

The prosecution should ask the As if Caylee knew she could not go in the pool without an adult present. It seems she would. She would apparently always wake up GA to go, I would assume she would try to wake him or KC up if they were both hom. I highly doubt that child wouldn't know better than to try to go in the pool WITHOUT a life jacket, which CA made clear that she always puts its on before she goes swimming.

Yes, I caught that also. He said Casey and george came out of the house and Casey went left and came around the corner and saw George. It seemed he meant casey went to the side where the shed is preventing the gate from being opened, in addition to a padlock being on the inside of the gate. The SA made sure that was broguht out in Cindy's testimony.

I don't think Jose was very prepared. He did NOT get TL's testimony until Feb 2011 {by phone}, until almost 3 years later. He was very lazy and I think he missed the fact the gate was impossible to enter from the front of the house and casey didn't pick up on that.

go to utube and type in Casey Anthony Trial Day One: Defense Opening Statements Part 2", and around the 11 minute mark he talks about them going outside. I couldnt tell where he was pointing to on the map of the house, the map wasnt in full camera view.

George would have had to climb the pool ladder, get in the pool to retreive Caylee out of the pool, then climb down the ladder carrying her and then stand holding Caylee in dripping wet cloths. Did cindy notice the wet cloths in the hamper, bathtub, washing machine?

Good idea George, lets cover up an accident with a murder.

Early morning hours, no one knows exactly what time, could have been early afternoon, early morning, actually it was early morning hours.

OMG ...he screwed that up.

The entire Defence theory is about "covering holes" in their client's actions. First they went for "accidental". That's the only intelligent thing they could do but they had a little problem there didn't they? Caylee had duct tape wrapped so securely around her head that it held her mandible in place for months and months. So, what did they do? They pinned somebody else to that hideous tid-bit. GA, the sexual molestor of ICA well he was there when Caylee died accidentally and he helped his daughter to hide the body. GA put those horrendous bits of duct tape (three times over) right smack over Caylee's face! Not ICA. And then, in a panick, he hid Caylee's body for several days. AND then, he realized that he could be implicated and the coward that he is, he got his Grand-daughters decomposing body and maverick that he is (NOT) he used KC's abandoned car to move Caylee's body! Woah! GA - He sure is stealthy! After that somehow he got in touch with Roy K and the rest is history!

Good luck JB. I can't wait to see you fade into oblivion the way Garagos did after he framed his "homeless" people!

moo

Early morning hours, no one knows exactly what time, could have been early afternoon, early morning, actually it was early morning hours.

LOL. That was so absurd that I considered adding it to my siggy. I decided against it as I didn't want to be associated with the ineptitude that it portrayed. I might change my mind. Sounds like some sort of a pretend lawyer to me. Something you might just see in a movie.

moo

One of the biggest holes is the way Caylee was disposed of.
She would have been buried somewhere ,carefully,if George was trying to cover up an accident. There was time to do it and it would be awhile before anyone else missed her.Loving family members would never just stash or toss the body of their precious child,IMO. And if she was buried ,RK would not have found her. I feel stupid even writing that sentence.

Of course,I don't believe that George would even try to cover up an accident, but if he did.......

George would have had to climb the pool ladder, get in the pool to retreive Caylee out of the pool, then climb down the ladder carrying her and then stand holding Caylee in dripping wet cloths. Did cindy notice the wet cloths in the hamper, bathtub, washing machine?

Good idea George, lets cover up an accident with a murder.

:back: :doh:

EDT: JB should have thought that thru

Probably couldn't remember when GA was home and left for work.....:waitasec:

Probably couldn't remember when GA was home and left for work.....:waitasec:
Yep. What a dolt! How could he not remember the facts around his outlandish defence! Maybe it was the morning, no maybe the afternoon, maybe we don't know but actually, yes we know. Nice. Well done! Bravo!

moo

The prosecution should ask the As if Caylee knew she could not go in the pool without an adult present. It seems she would. She would apparently always wake up GA to go, I would assume she would try to wake him or KC up if they were both hom. I highly doubt that child wouldn't know better than to try to go in the pool WITHOUT a life jacket, which CA made clear that she always puts its on before she goes swimming.
Respectfully,
No,most children don't realize or understand the risk.Caylee was not even 3 years old.She would have no concept of drowning. My kids hate having life jackets on .They aren't comfortable.
The reason many kids drown is because adults assume they will know better,but they really don't.

I don't think Caylee drowned because of the duct tape ,ICA's world of lies and her 31 days after.
But she COULD have. Any child could.

Poseidon Technologies
Drowning Fact Sheet
Drowning problem Drowning facts and drowning statistics Lifeguarding Challenges Stages of a drowning
Home page
Poseidon description, technology overview, installation and service, expert opinions
Aquatic safety: the drowning problem, drowning facts, statistics
Installed sites
About us: Vision IQ, jobs
Contact us: Adresses, email, information request
News: Press review, press articles, press kit, events
Events
Select your language

In 2004, there were 3,308 unintentional drownings in the United States, an average of nine people per day.(CDC 2006)
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

In 2004, of all children 1-4 years old who died, 26% died from drowning (CDC 2006). Fatal drowning remains the second-leading cause of unintentional injury-related death for children ages 1 to 14 years (CDC 2005)

It is estimated that for each drowning death, there are 1 to 4 nonfatal submersions serious enough to result in hospitalization. Children who still require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) at the time they arrive at the emergency department have a poor prognosis, with at least half of survivors suffering significant neurologic impairment.

American Academy of Pediatrics

19% of drowning deaths involving children occur in public pools with certified lifeguards present.
Drowning Prevention Foundation

A swimming pool is 14 times more likely than a motor vehicle to be involved in the death of a child age 4 and under.
Orange County California Fire Authority

Children under five and adolescents between the ages of 15-24 have the highest drowning rates.

An estimated 5,000 children ages 14 and under are hospitalized due to unintentional drowning-related incidents each year; 15 percent die in the hospital and as many as 20 percent suffer severe, permanent neurological disability.

National Safety Council

Of all preschoolers who drown, 70 percent are in the care of one or both parents at the time of the drowning and 75 percent are missing from sight for five minutes or less.

Orange County, CA, Fire Authority

The majority of children who survive (92 percent) are discovered within two minutes following submersion, and most children who die (86 percent) are found after 10 minutes. Nearly all who require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) die or are left with severe brain injury.

National Safe Kids Campaign

© MG International

Absolutely they should!!! She was 3, she was verbal and could understand simple directions and as compulsive about things as the A's seem to be, I'm sure that was one of the first things they taught Caylee.

As the mother of 5, with pools & boats in our daily lives, the first thing you teach a toddler is that you don't go near the water without mommy, daddy, other adults, life jacket, floaties, etc... heck my kids have been in life jackets even on the boat docks since they could walk and they know not to even think about going down the ramp to the boat dock without it. They know not to open the door to a pool without mom or dad... no other adult works in this house (a bit over protective). I have NO doubt the A's taught this to Caylee.

He should have hedged his bets like ICA and said "sometime between 9am and 1pm".

And royally...
JB wasn't there so he might be forgiven for a mix-up in the time he's been told this happened (if only his client's life didn't depend on his performance) but why is he even thinking that no one knows what time? His client was there and knows what time it was, and George as well. Allegedly.

The entire Defence theory is about "covering holes" in their client's actions. First they went for "accidental". That's the only intelligent thing they could do but they had a little problem there didn't they? Caylee had duct tape wrapped so securely around her head that it held her mandible in place for months and months. So, what did they do? They pinned somebody else to that hideous tid-bit. GA, the sexual molestor of ICA well he was there when Caylee died accidentally and he helped his daughter to hide the body. GA put those horrendous bits of duct tape (three times over) right smack over Caylee's face! Not ICA. And then, in a panick, he hid Caylee's body for several days. AND then, he realized that he could be implicated and the coward that he is, he got his Grand-daughters decomposing body and maverick that he is (NOT) he used KC's abandoned car to move Caylee's body! Woah! GA - He sure is stealthy! After that somehow he got in touch with Roy K and the rest is history!

Good luck JB. I can't wait to see you fade into oblivion the way Garagos did after he framed his "homeless" people!

moo

I still don't understand why it benefits Casey's defense to say Caylee's body was moved. Why do they care if George put her in the woods or Roy Kronk did, as long as it wasn't Casey?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tagurit12
Back