Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He will appeal..."fight is not over"

[FONT=&quot]2:50 p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bill Cosby's lawyer says the "fight is not over" after the 80-year-old comedian's conviction on sexual assault charges.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tom Mesereau spoke Thursday outside the suburban Philadelphia courthouse where a jury found that Cosby drugged and molested a woman at his home in 2004.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mesereau says Cosby will appeal his conviction on three counts of aggravated indecent assault. Each count carries a maximum of 10 years in prison. He'll be sentenced in 60 to 90 days.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cosby said nothing to reporters but acknowledged the crowd on the courthouse steps, then gave a thumbs-up as his car pulled away.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-cosby-courthouse-jury-debates-fate-125520724.html[/FONT]

https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/bill-cosby-possible-sentence-prison-time/

[FONT=&quot]His sentencing by Judge Steven O’Neill will occur at a later date, within 90 days. It takes time for a pre-sentence investigation report to be completed by the state probation office, [/FONT]according to the state court’s website:
[FONT=&quot]The pre-sentence report discloses the defendant’s criminal history, education, jobs, drug and alcohol use, and any mental health issues. It also recites the facts of the case, and how the crime affected the victim(s). The victim is usually contacted and given an opportunity to have a statement included in or addended to the report. The defendant is typically also given an opportunity to speak to the probation officer and provide a statement for the report; the defendant’s cooperation during this process is typically reflected in the pre-sentence report.[/FONT]

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-cosby-trial-verdict-20180426-story.html
The judge decided Cosby can remain free on bail while he awaits sentencing, but ordered him to remain confined to his home except for future court appearances. The judge also ordered Cosby to undergo a sexual predator assessment. No date for sentencing was set.

he should be in jail and in cuffs...that said...his life is over and has been for some time. Misery is all that is left. Camille should run.

DA is emotional...this case took a toll on so many.

CNN press conference, the Montgomery County DA is very emotional.

I don’t feel sorry for his family too much. if someone accused my relative, and especially multiple accusations, believe me I would be wracking my brain to understand why and if it was possible. Granted, they probably did not know, or at least looked away instead of confronting any suspicions,

I don’t feel sorry for his family too much. if someone accused my relative, and especially multiple accusations, believe me I would be wracking my brain to understand why and if it was possible. Granted, they probably did not know, or at least looked away instead of confronting any suspicions,

I think Camille had to know. He was accused by 60 (sixty!) women. That is a lot of time away from home, and I'm sure at times he came home smelling like perfume. She may not have realized the extent (knocking them out with drugs), but she certainly knows her husband is no saint. That outburst in court today? She has seen that many times before, I am sure.

he should be in jail and in cuffs...that said...his life is over and has been for some time. Misery is all that is left. Camille should run.

Speaking of Camille, why wasn't she in the courtroom for sentencing today? Maybe she sensed that BC was going down and didn't want to be there for the announcement. :moo:

It's not over until all the appeals are done. You can convict anyone when you violate their constitutional rights and suspend the statute of limitations.

I have a hard time understanding why Camille stayed this long. I get denial but this is beyond the pale.

Does anyone have links that show what the prosecutor is talking about at the press conference?

Prosecutor said something to the effect of "you got a glimpse of who he really is". I think he was talking when the guilty verdict was read and other parts
of the trial.

If anyone can link to any video showing this part I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Tricia

I'm not 100% sure tricia if this was all of it but Cosby stood up and called the Prosecutor an *advertiser censored**hole. Prosecutor felt he was a flight risk. And that was Cosby's reaction.

Does anyone have links that show what the prosecutor is talking about at the press conference?

Prosecutor said something to the effect of "you got a glimpse of who he really is". I think he was talking when the guilty verdict was read and other parts
of the trial.

If anyone can link to any video showing this part I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Tricia

Yes, here you go. There is no video, but there are many witness accounts of the outburst. The prosecutor asked for no bail because Cosby has access to a private plane. Cosby yelled "THERE IS NO PLANE YOU *******!" Wow.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/us/bill-cosby-outburst/index.html

It's not over until all the appeals are done. You can convict anyone when you violate their constitutional rights and suspend the statute of limitations.

The Pistorius thread is closed.

Thanks, everyone for the links.

WOW. Cosby called the prosecutor a rectal cavity. Not the words he used but hopefully this will let everyone know what he said.

Thanks, everyone for the links.

WOW. Cosby called the prosecutor a rectal cavity. Not the words he used but hopefully this will let everyone know what he said.

I'm glad he did. Shows his (Cosby's) true character.

I haven't read every post....is Cosby looking at any actual real jail time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori
Back