Bill Cosby charged w/aggravated Sexual Assault/other Rape Allegations *conviction vacated* *civil trial 2022 guilty* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jury focuses on Cosby’s star witness; his lawyers face heat

NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Jurors in Bill Cosby’s sexual assault retrial are kicking off a second day of deliberations by revisiting the testimony of a star defense witness who said accuser Andrea Constand once spoke of framing a prominent person to score a big payday.

The seven men and five women will have Marguerite Jackson’s testimony read back to them when court resumes on Thursday, after a marathon, 10-hour first day of deliberations failed to yield a verdict in the first big celebrity trial of the #MeToo era.

Exhausted jurors called it a night after rehearing excerpts from Cosby’s old deposition testimony.

They included his version of what happened the night Constand says he drugged her with three pills and molested her at his suburban Philadelphia home in January 2004, and his admission that he gave quaaludes to women he wanted to have sex with in the 1970s...

https://wildabouttrial.com/featured/jury-focuses-on-cosbys-star-witness-his-lawyers-face-heat/

Isn't this is a "he said, she said" type of situation as far as this one jury will decide upon? Does the "framing" comment she allegedly made to MJ concern anyone?

April 14th, 2018
Andrea Constand testifies in Bill Cosby retrial: ‘I could not fight him off’
Andrea Constand took the stand on Friday to testify against comedian Bill Cosby, who is being retried on sexual assault charges. She told jurors that Cosby offered her pills. “I was limp and I could not fight him off,” Constand said. Cosby denies the allegations of sexual assault, saying sexual activity was consensual. NBC’s Rehema Ellis reports for TODAY.
https://www.today.com/video/andrea-...trial-i-could-not-fight-him-off-1210957379679

June 13, 2017
For .... 14 months, Cosby, <>, nurtured their relationship by “inviting her to my house, talking to her about personal situations dealing with her life, growth, education, access and thoughts to how to acquire a more aggressive attitude, protecting oneself in business,” he said.

Then, in January 2004, Constand said Cosby invited her to his Elkins Park mansion to discuss her career plans, both agree in separate statements to investigators.

On three prior occasions, Cosby says he made romantic advances that she did not rebuff, while Constand says she did indeed rebuff them, according to the probable cause affidavit.

On that night in January 2004, Cosby says he gave her some Benadryl to help her relax. Constand says he told her that it was herbal medication. He says that what happened next between them sexually that evening was consensual.

She says that whatever he gave her left her so incapacitated she couldn’t speak or move while Cosby was “fondling her breasts, put his hand in her pants… penetrated her vagina with his fingers” and “took her right hand and placed it on his penis,” according to the arrest affidavit.
http://people.com/crime/who-is-andrea-constand-bill-cosby-accuser/

Then, there is this jewel:
Cosby faces primary accuser in court at retrial
Andrea Constand's mother testified Bill Cosby apologized for his behavior with her daughter.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...4F8B7F451F7B5FB734424&view=detail&FORM=VIREHT

Verdict reached !

Came to see if it was here yet.

://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/989559196378107910?s=21

CNN, HLN, Fox News and MSNBC are all carrying live.

CNN Live on now - even here!!

Everyone is gathering in the courtroom

GUILTY in all 3 counts!!!

:judge:

:jail:

Holy moly..........GUILTY !!!.....on ALL COUNTS !

The jurors analyzed the “ friend’s” testimony and decided she was a phoney.ha

I have to say I am a little surprised, but grateful that this no longer can be covered up. Good work, jurors.

Is he arrested, or did he get to walk out of court ?

Lets hope they go after his wife Camille for supplying the drugs!!

They can both rot in jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV
Back