Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetwater Lawyer John Young Puts Law Practice On Hold After His Arrest

SWEETWATER, Texas -- Prominent Sweetwater attorney John Young, arrested Monday for allegedly pulling a gun on a Sweetwater police officer, will not be practicing law for the next few weeks, according to his law office.Young told KTXS shortly after his arrest he's hired his own legal representation.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/28264378/detail.html

Sweetwater Lawyer John Young Puts Law Practice On Hold After His Arrest

SWEETWATER, Texas -- Prominent Sweetwater attorney John Young, arrested Monday for allegedly pulling a gun on a Sweetwater police officer, will not be practicing law for the next few weeks, according to his law office.Young told KTXS shortly after his arrest he's hired his own legal representation.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/28264378/detail.html

WTH??Does everyone in this town got substance abuse problems?? Or just the ones involved with this case?? Just think if they concentrated all their efforts on finding Hailey instead of getting their next high!!! Just when I think I've heard it all.............

Where is Hailey???

So Mr. Young expects his troubles will all go away in two short weeks? He is hoping that after he has a "two-week mini vacation" and "break from it all", he'll be fit to practice law?

Maybe he'll get another slap on the wrist but will he ever be as "popular" as he was before?

It will be interesting to see what the future holds for Mr. Young.

WTH??Does everyone in this town got substance abuse problems?? Or just the ones involved with this case?? Just think if they concentrated all their efforts on finding Hailey instead of getting their next high!!!

Where is Hailey???

I'm not "Verified" as being from this town, but First, BJD is from Colorado City which is like 30-40 minutes away. or at least that's where Hailey disappeared from.

as far as the substance abuse problems go, it's a small town there is not much else to do. (the teen pregnancy rates are pretty high as well - ALLEGEDLY, Remember I'm not Verified) But, no, not everyone has a substance abuse problem. I'm in my mid 20's born and raised, (again, not verified, and am a subscriber to the Straight Edge philosophy when it comes to tobacco drugs and alcohol. I guess what I'm trying to say is, being a small town, it's laundry is aired a little more publicly than others. This incident is ugly, but it's full of a bunch of crap that didn't make the papers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez